Page 137 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 5937

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I'm currently trying to beat the Elite Four and my team is Roserade, Arcanine, Starmie, Golurk, Lucario, and Zoroark. I just caught a level 48 Zweilous in Victory Road and was wondering if I should use it instead of Zoroark. I know that I'm probably not going to be evolving him until post-game, but is he any good before he evolves? Or should I just keep him anyway so I can use him later? Or just keep Zoroark?
    I AM TUSHY WUSHY

Quote Originally Posted by TushyWushy View Post
    I'm currently trying to beat the Elite Four and my team is Roserade, Arcanine, Starmie, Golurk, Lucario, and Zoroark. I just caught a level 48 Zweilous in Victory Road and was wondering if I should use it instead of Zoroark. I know that I'm probably not going to be evolving him until post-game, but is he any good before he evolves? Or should I just keep him anyway so I can use him later? Or just keep Zoroark?
    I'd evolve Zweilous. Zweilous's ability is detrimental (reducing its accuracy), plus its stats are kind of so-so (definitely paling in comparison to Hydreigon). And unless you're packing Ice type moves, you're going to want Hydreigon for the Champion. Keep in mind, though, that Zweilous doesn't evolve into Lv. 64, so you're going to have to do a lot of grinding to get him to that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadical View Post
    I fainted all three members of the musketeer trio early in the game so I could catch them at level 65 after defeating the elite four. Can these new level 65 musketeers be shiny? I killed the level 45 ones and they weren't shiny obviously, so do the new ones have a chance at being shiny or are they the same ones as I beat before? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I just don't want to SR if there's no chance at getting a shiny.
    I don't believe there should be any problem with SR'ing those for a shiny, since the only thing that happened is that they're now higher leveled. Defeating them before the E4 shouldn't have any other effect on whether or not they can become shiny since you would still be able to SR for nature, though if I'm wrong, someone will say so.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Well, the Elite 4 was easier than I thought it would be.

Smashed it with a Crobat (level 61), Magnezone (level 60), Gothitelle (level 60), and Samurott (level 65).

Is there anything else to do in the game? Any more stories or should I start over.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post
    Well, the Elite 4 was easier than I thought it would be.

Smashed it with a Crobat (level 61), Magnezone (level 60), Gothitelle (level 60), and Samurott (level 65).

Is there anything else to do in the game? Any more stories or should I start over.
    There's still tons to do. At this point there should be a few towns and routes still unexplored, legends to release and catch, things to finish exploring, the upgraded E4 to kill (they're in the level 75 range)....
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    There's still tons to do. At this point there should be a few towns and routes still unexplored, legends to release and catch, things to finish exploring, the upgraded E4 to kill (they're in the level 75 range)....
    How do I get to the new towns

You walk there. Take a look at your Town Map - just head in the general direction of any town/city you haven't visited. Lots of areas that were blocked before you beat the Pokémon League are now passable.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Does anyone know where the Twist mountain quiz guy is?

^He's the first guy you'll see if you enter from Icirrus City, a worker.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You walk there.
    This sentence alone is a glorious answer.

In all seriousness, though, having Gothitelle, I'm assuming you're playing Black 2, so you have access to Challenge Mode. With a team so high leveled, you should try that out, since it will buff the trainers up to 5 levels above where they are now. The E4 is in the lv. 80 range then, and either way, you have access to N's Castle, battling your rival, and other trainers in areas you already have been to. There's also the PWT, Pokestar Studios, and all these other things to do. Beating the story is only the beginning.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    The champ is. The E4 is 72-74.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I'd evolve Zweilous. Zweilous's ability is detrimental (reducing its accuracy), plus its stats are kind of so-so (definitely paling in comparison to Hydreigon). And unless you're packing Ice type moves, you're going to want Hydreigon for the Champion. Keep in mind, though, that Zweilous doesn't evolve into Lv. 64, so you're going to have to do a lot of grinding to get him to that point.
    For Hydreigon, just use a Pokemon like Haxorus and have a Focus Sash.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    For Hydreigon, just use a Pokemon like Haxorus and have a Focus Sash.
    Focus Sash is consumed upon use, and there isn't one available for free anywhere.

Really, your Lucario is probably fast enough to take it down with Close Combat/Aura Sphere before it can do anything.

A fighting type against Hydreigon isn't bad either. I used Secret Sword against that one and it did the trick.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Does anyone know where the Twist mountain quiz guy is?
    He's the first person you run into entering twist mountain from Icirrus city.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    Hey, can i miss a memory link flashback? i dont want to enter the musical hall so that i wont get the prop case. Im playing without memory link and i wanted to do this after e4. Can i still get all flashbacks after e4?
    Yeah, you can still do them. I played through the game without it and then went back and they all worked. Even if you get te prop case you can go back and talk to the guy again and he'll give you all the props you originally had and the flashback will activate.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Can anyone tell me what the xtrancivier is and what you can do with ?

Quote Originally Posted by threedays View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the xtrancivier is and what you can do with ?
    It's a phone, you can call people.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

How do you access the minigames on the Xtranceiver?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    How do you access the minigames on the Xtranceiver?
    You can only play the mini-games with another person over local wifi
    Can't access them on solo play.

As much as i know the password varies. In my friends White 2 the password was some number but in my White 2 the password was Zekrom. Well im not pretty sure about it but you should have it in mind.

White 2 *FC: 3998 4581 1903

Quote Originally Posted by N̶y̶x̶ View Post
    As much as i know the password varies. In my friends White 2 the password was some number but in my White 2 the password was Zekrom. Well im not pretty sure about it but you should have it in mind.
    It varies, but not by much. When the game first came out, I was talking about the password on #smogonwifi, and several other people had the same password as me (9909 iirc).

Also, you should probably change that sig pic to something that doesn't blatantly violate the image restrictions for signatures.

where exactly is the macho brace in pw2?

I'm currently in the Plasma Frigate at the Giant Chasm before going to Victory Road. I forgot to get a Plasma Card to enter the password from one of the grunts from the below staircase. Now, the staircase is sealed off and I'm unable to type in the password to move defeat Plasma and move on with the game. I have no idea what to do. Help anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by zappa67 View Post
    where exactly is the macho brace in pw2?
    It's a gift from an Infielder in the gatehouse leading from Nimbasa to Route 16.

Quote Originally Posted by nwatrainer View Post
    I'm currently in the Plasma Frigate at the Giant Chasm before going to Victory Road. I forgot to get a Plasma Card to enter the password from one of the grunts from the below staircase. Now, the staircase is sealed off and I'm unable to type in the password to move defeat Plasma and move on with the game. I have no idea what to do. Help anyone?
    Well, the grunts told you the password and stuff, right? all except one. One should give you the plasma card, atleast thats what happened to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Page 137 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast