Page 138 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Focus Sash is consumed upon use, and there isn't one available for free anywhere.

Really, your Lucario is probably fast enough to take it down with Close Combat/Aura Sphere before it can do anything.
    Unless the Lucario runs max Speed EVs and has a good Speed IV, it won't be faster. Flamethrower is an OHKO.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    It's a gift from an Infielder in the gatehouse leading from Nimbasa to Route 16.
    Thanks for the help.

hello guys, i want to use memory link in my white 2 but my nickname in pokemon black 1 and white 2 is the same, and when people mention the 2 years ago trainer in dialogues, will be my old nickname? i think i get confused whether they are talking about me or the old trainer !

Sorry for bad english ! :P

Quote Originally Posted by jack85 View Post
    hello guys, i want to use memory link in my white 2 but my nickname in pokemon black 1 and white 2 is the same, and when people mention the 2 years ago trainer in dialogues, will be my old nickname? i think i get confused whether they are talking about me or the old trainer !

Sorry for bad english ! :P
    iirc, they refer to your BW character as "that trainer" still.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    iirc, they refer to your BW character as "that trainer" still.
    Actually if the Memory Link trainer has the same name as the current trainer, they will still refer to them as their actual name. In my game, I was too lazy to use a name besides Gustavo for either game, but my BW character is still referred to as "Gustavo."
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Actually if the Memory Link trainer has the same name as the current trainer, they will still refer to them as their actual name. In my game, I was too lazy to use a name besides Gustavo for either game, but my BW character is still referred to as "Gustavo."
    hmm... this is tragic ! xd

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    Unless the Lucario runs max Speed EVs and has a good Speed IV, it won't be faster. Flamethrower is an OHKO.
    In-game, nothing has EVs and most things have crap for IVs. Any random Lucario will likely outspeed and OHKO.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

At the Subway where do you get the most points?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    At the Subway where do you get the most points?
    Any of the Super Trains. Beat the primary trains to unlock them.

I've been needing to ask this for a while now, because I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE else, and if I DO find something, it's vague and unclear. What determines whether the Entralink in Black 2 and White 2 levels up or not? I know that completing Funfest missions raises the level, but it's extremely slow and most of the time, it never levels up for me. Sometimes I do maybe around 4-5 missions and still no level up. Does anyone know? Would there be a trick to make the Entree level raise any faster?

9.13.11 <3

Question; you can't trade from the Japanese game to the US game if you had one right?
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Question; you can't trade from the Japanese game to the US game if you had one right?
    Just trading Pokemon? Why wouldn't you? You can trade with Japanese games on the GTS, so local wireless isn't a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

How do I select a Lead for a team?
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

How do I select a Lead for a team?
    Can't tell if this is a serious question or not.
    You switch them to the first slot in your party.

I should have been more specific. I am talking about competitive battling. How do I select a Lead for a competitive battling team?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

It's largely a matter of personal preference.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 12th November 2012 at 5:57 AM.

That really doesn't help me at all. I haven't played competitive battling since 2008, when DPPt was the big thing.

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by nwatrainer View Post
    I'm currently in the Plasma Frigate at the Giant Chasm before going to Victory Road. I forgot to get a Plasma Card to enter the password from one of the grunts from the below staircase. Now, the staircase is sealed off and I'm unable to type in the password to move defeat Plasma and move on with the game. I have no idea what to do. Help anyone?
    what staircase? there isnt any staircase near the place that needs the password o.o

That really doesn't help me at all. I haven't played competitive battling since 2008, when DPPt was the big thing.
    I believe now with the preview and the capability of re-organizing the team before the start of the actual battle, leads had become almost extinct. Anyway I think you'd get a better gist of things in the competitive battle area.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Is it possible to get both shiny dratini and gible on one game. For example i have black and i beat the black tower and got gible, but what if i switched to white forest with the key; would i be able to challenge the white hollow and get a shiny dratini after?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    Is it possible to get both shiny dratini and gible on one game. For example i have black and i beat the black tower and got gible, but what if i switched to white forest with the key; would i be able to challenge the white hollow and get a shiny dratini after?
    No, if you challenge the other tower in the same game, you don't fight Benga, and thus don't get the other dragon.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

A question for shiny breeders: If I'm trying to get a shiny through the matsuda method does the Nursery from Join Avenue truly helps you with that? As in saving before recieving 5 eggs, then hatch all 5 and if no shinies restart all over again?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

That should work, but keep in mind your first egg will always be the same. (it's just the way the game was designed)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    That should work, but keep in mind your first egg will always be the same. (it's just the way the game was designed)
    my first egg? how come?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

dunno, that's just how they chose to program the game
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Page 138 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast