Page 140 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Haha sorry my bad

Can anyone tell me if the Genesect event is still going? Can't check atm.
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 13th November 2012 at 1:16 AM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

It ends November 12 in Europe and America so depends in which part of Europe. But I think its still going in America
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

I'm at the seventh floor of the Black Tower but I can't seem to find the Gate Trainer even though I fought all of the Trainers on the floor. Any idea why?

I suggest you use graph paper to record the rooms and directions you can go, I did it and it worked for me every time! I've already beaten Benga and gotten the Shiny Gible in my Black 2!
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I'm at the seventh floor of the Black Tower but I can't seem to find the Gate Trainer even though I fought all of the Trainers on the floor. Any idea why?
    Go up a floor.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

How important are IVs to a regular playthrough? My friend wanted to know and I told him that the pokemon for the gym leaders only have average IVs, but I don't recall where I actually heard that from, so not exactly sure it's true.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    It ends November 12 in Europe and America so depends in which part of Europe. But I think its still going in America
    Thanks, yeah it's still going. Just restarted my game and got it again.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    How important are IVs to a regular playthrough? My friend wanted to know and I told him that the pokemon for the gym leaders only have average IVs, but I don't recall where I actually heard that from, so not exactly sure it's true.
    No, IVs don't matter as much as competitive, but IF you have the patience to breed for IVs, it is recommended.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    IVs, EVs... neither matter for your average playthrough. Natures are a little more noticeable, but you can get on fine even with poor natures.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

omg, someone just traded me a magnemite with pokerus on Global trade!
    How do i spread it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    omg, someone just traded me a magnemite with pokerus on Global trade!
    How do i spread it?
    Put in your party and fight in battles.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Just battle with the infected Pokemon in your party.

Do note that you likely have a hacked strain of Pokerus that's going to last far longer then the usual max of four days, so if you don't like seeing that Pokerus status on your Pokemon for ages, you might want to get rid of it...

I saw this had been asked, but no one answered it.

I've been tried to get some Tamato Berries from the seller on Route 5. I've SR what seems like a hundred times with no luck.

Does the day of the week or the season affect this at all? Serebii says that the Tamato Berry is available, so I'm really confused.

Has anyone been able to get Tamato Berries?
    Last edited by jdthebud; 13th November 2012 at 5:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Just battle with the infected Pokemon in your party.

Do note that you likely have a hacked strain of Pokerus that's going to last far longer then the usual max of four days, so if you don't like seeing that Pokerus status on your Pokemon for ages, you might want to get rid of it...
    I didn't think hacked versions were compatible with un-tampered games/Ds's?

Anyone know if there's any trainer in Black 2 that has Skitty? It's the only one I haven't seen in the Unova dex. I know you can catch it in White 2 but not in Black 2. ANyways I just need to see it not catch it.
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :
        Spoiler:- :

Wanted
    :

Pretty sure it's one of the few Pokemon that is never found in a trainer's possession.

Pretty sure it's one of the few Pokemon that is never found in a trainer's possession.
    Bummer, but I kinda figured as much since I think I've battled nearly everyone in the game. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for it to swarm in my Platinum, catch one there, and then transfer it with the poke transfer lab. Was hoping for a quicker way.
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :

Wanted
    :

Is there a cap on the amount of people you can have visiting your avenue?
    I did the magnemite coil, first round, 7 visitors, 2nd 12 visitors, 3rd still 12visitor. Then i spoke to them all and was once again able to get more people coming in.

Got some Questions :
    1. I've just transfered my Lvl 50 Raikou from Heart Gold and it has some EVs that I don't know (I was like 12 and didn't completely understand EV yet). How do I remove all the EVs? I know you can get the berries but where can I get them?
    2. My Raikou has "relatively superior potential IVs and the best in Defense. It's Sp Atk is equally good. It's fantastic." Does it mean that it has 31 IVs in Sp Atk and Def? And is it considered Flawless?
    3. I've been hunting for the Sheer Force Bagon in the Grotto near Nacrene City in my W2 for weeks now and still couldn't find it. How come?

Pokemon White 2 Version :
    Trainer Name : Valk
    FC : 1893-8971-9392

YouTube Channel : http://youtube.com/Valkneer
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2rfzbxz.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Trade Centre:

Credits : Pikachu Userbar = Brutaka

Fantastic is the second best rating an IV can get. Can't be better means it's flawless.

Fantastic is the second best rating an IV can get. Can't be better means it's flawless.
    Oh thanks. But where do I get EV decreasing Berries?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkneer View Post
    Got some Questions :
    1. I've just transfered my Lvl 50 Raikou from Heart Gold and it has some EVs that I don't know (I was like 12 and didn't completely understand EV yet). How do I remove all the EVs? I know you can get the berries but where can I get them?
    2. My Raikou has "relatively superior potential IVs and the best in Defense. It's Sp Atk is equally good. It's fantastic." Does it mean that it has 31 IVs in Sp Atk and Def? And is it considered Flawless?
    3. I've been hunting for the Sheer Force Bagon in the Grotto near Nacrene City in my W2 for weeks now and still couldn't find it. How come?
    1. Well the berries are either traded from somebody else (which would take some time and a kind soul) or from your Dream World garden. The berries in Dream World will be available in the Windswept Sky area (available after 2,500 points and 4 Badges). Or you could look for them in the share shelf of other Dream Houses. Once you get them, plant them in your garden and let them grow; they yield 5 berries each around every two days if they are well watered. More info here.

Another option is the Berry Shop and the Beauty Salon in the Join Avenue. The Berry Shop is straightforward, if it's high enough to sell the EV-reduction berries, it will sell them. The salon will add friendship and reduce certain EVs for a fee. More info here and here.

2. "It can't be better for that regard" are the 31 IV description for a stat. "Fantastic" means it's within the 26 to 30 range.

3. Bagons only appear 3% and female Bagons at that would appear at 30% of that 3% or around 0.9%. Reference here.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    1. Well the berries are either traded from somebody else (which would take some time and a kind soul) or from your Dream World garden. The berries in Dream World will be available in the Windswept Sky area (available after 2,500 points and 4 Badges). Or you could look for them in the share shelf of other Dream Houses. Once you get them, plant them in your garden and let them grow; they yield 5 berries each around every two days if they are well watered. More info here.

Another option is the Berry Shop and the Beauty Salon in the Join Avenue. The Berry Shop is straightforward, if it's high enough to sell the EV-reduction berries, it will sell them. The salon will add friendship and reduce certain EVs for a fee. More info here and here.

2. "It can't be better for that regard" are the 31 IV description for a stat. "Fantastic" means it's within the 26 to 30 range.

3. Bagons only appear 3% and female Bagons at that would appear at 30% of that 3% or around 0.9%. Reference here.
    Okay.. So, Sheer Force Bagon is available in both versions or only W2?

Both versions.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Page 140 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast