Page 142 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Is there a difference between the dream world pokemon found using black 2 and white 2 versus using black and white? Cause I don't look forward to putting in 30 more hours of dream world to get the points for rare pokemon in the newer game.
    Friend code:1418-6735-6666 BulletMan
    Friend Safari: Bug
    Searching for: Think Fat Mamoswine, Technician Breloom

Quote Originally Posted by Yami ookami View Post
    Is there a difference between the dream world pokemon found using black 2 and white 2 versus using black and white? Cause I don't look forward to putting in 30 more hours of dream world to get the points for rare pokemon in the newer game.
    Yes. Check for details on the main site: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/dreamworld.shtml
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

what grotto can you find maril at
    Gotta love Honey Senpai

Quote Originally Posted by KenoShay View Post
    what grotto can you find maril at
    Floccesy Ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post
    where is the thunder stone in chargerstone cave????
    You can get evo stones during Funfest Missions, too. I think I got some from the 'Find Mysterious Ores' mission. All you have to do is bike around and find sparkly spots. And you can play them alone (which I didn't realize at first).

Oops...I checked the page and the thunderstones can't be obtained from the above mission, but can be found in the 'Find the Shining Ores' mission in W2. In B2 they can be found in the 'Exciting Trading' & 'Shocking Shopping!' missions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    And Eggs can be traded.
    I can confirm this. I used that to get most of my team together. I don't know if it matters, but the OT will be you.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Can someone give me advice on my team? I don't know who to use and I've been switching and switching between a certain few. I have a Garchomp, a Tyranitar, a Charizard, an Arcanine, a Starmie, I'm trying to get a Lapras, and I have Lucario and Hyrdeigon and Gardevoir and Armaldo. I want to have a flyer and a surfer on my team, so I wanna keep either Lapras or Starmie, and either Charizard or Hydreigon. Or both of those last two. And if I use Lapras I can use Gardevoir. But I don't want two Psychic types, which I'll have if I use Starmie. But. Like. And that goes for Garchomp and Hydreigon too. But I want a ground type. Or I could just use the earthquake TM on someone. I don't know. Suggest teams with movesets pls
    I AM TUSHY WUSHY

That depends on what you're using your team for. Is it intended for nothing more than an in-game run, or are you going to take on the Battle Subway and/or the PWT with it? Do you intend to battle competitively, and if so, in what tier?

I'd advise you consider that, and then post in the RMT forum that's most appropriate.

Would a Umbreon or Zoroark be a better choice for a team member?

I prefer Zoroark, personally, mostly because it has a larger moveset.

Umbreon is considerably better on the offensive thanks to having access to Foul Play now, though.

just won my 6th badge

where are the 2 ladies at so i can fly on the plane with them. cant find them anywhere.

Isn't it exactly south of the gym? You really shouldn't miss them at all.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post
    just won my 6th badge

where are the 2 ladies at so i can fly on the plane with them. cant find them anywhere.
    You need to go into the cargo shipping building, it's the building just past the Pokemon Centre, right up against the trees and right before the entrance to the airfield.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Does anyone know what the pass power Lucky power does? It just says that it increases the chances to find uncommon pokemon, but I think that could mean a couple of different things so if anyone can clarify I would appreciate it.
    White FC: 0303 9122 4041

I have following DWF :

If you are looking for one PM me and we can work out a trade

It makes Pokemon with lower encounter rates appear more often.

The +++ and S level of it supposedly increase the rate of finding shiny Pokemon, as well.

Question about trading eggs.. In a past generation, in the Ruby and Sapphire games I think, I recall being the OT of the Pokemon I hatched from traded eggs. However, those Pokemon would not obey me after I leveled them up past whatever level my newest badge forced them to obey me at.

I'm wondering if that is still the case in the fifth generation... Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Soul View Post
    Question about trading eggs.. In a past generation, in the Ruby and Sapphire games I think, I recall being the OT of the Pokemon I hatched from traded eggs. However, those Pokemon would not obey me after I leveled them up past whatever level my newest badge forced them to obey me at.

As seen on this page http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Badge#Obedience, pokemon obedience only apply to outsiders pokemon, which means traded pokemon.

I don't know about the egg thing, but maybe it's because the Secret ID is already predetermined in the egg? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...t_ID#Secret_ID
    Last edited by CvxFous; 15th November 2012 at 7:24 PM. Reason: url link failed
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/dh8x1.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by CvxFous View Post
    As seen on this page http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Badge#Obedience, pokemon obedience only apply to outsiders pokemon, which means traded pokemon.

I don't know about the egg thing, but maybe it's because the Secret ID is already predetermined in the egg? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...t_ID#Secret_ID
    Thanks for the links. They don’t really answer the question, though an educated guess based on that info makes me think those traded eggs will hatch disobedient Pokemon, if they are leveled up past the gym badge level your character is at. I’m wondering though... Does anyone out there have actual experience in that situation in the current generations? Can anyone give confirmation one way or the other...?

Thanks for the links. They don’t really answer the question, though an educated guess based on that info makes me think those traded eggs will hatch disobedient Pokemon, if they are leveled up past the gym badge level your character is at. I’m wondering though... Does anyone out there have actual experience in that situation in the current generations? Can anyone give confirmation one way or the other...?
    what level do they start disobeying before the first badge? i have a 4th gen game i recently wiped, so i can send an egg over and check
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I used pokemon hatched from egg trades for 4 of my 6 playthrough pokemon in B2, and never had any trouble with disobedience. I didn't ever pay attention to whether they were above/below the disobedience level though.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I can say with 99% certainty that that as long as you hatched in the same game it will not be disobedient.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    what level do they start disobeying before the first badge? i have a 4th gen game i recently wiped, so i can send an egg over and check
    You can't trade before you get the first badge, but in previous games it was Level 10.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I can say with 99% certainty that that as long as you hatched in the same game it will not be disobedient.

You can't trade before you get the first badge, but in previous games it was Level 10.
    Yeah, I had no problems with my Sapphire egg run, but couldn't remember if I ever surpassed the level of the badge.
    so then I figured if there wasn't an issue in Platinum (which I just restarted) then it would definitely be fine for gen 5

well, since everyone else is so certain, i shall save myself some time and not experiment with it
    Last edited by Dangertrout; 15th November 2012 at 10:30 PM.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Obedience is dependent entirely of the OT, and hatched Pokémon keep your OT, even if the Egg was from someone else.

anybody know why i am receiving emails about replies to this thread today when the posts they reveal are from October?
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

can someone suggest a good move set for seprerior

so far it's on level 48. giga drain, coil, leaf blade, arial ace

I have the B2 and W2 strategy guide, and when i look at routes where there are wild pokemon about (for example Wellspring Cave) and it says N's pokemon what does that mean?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Page 142 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast