Page 144 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 5937

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by MattzOr View Post
    Hello all.

When using a foreign Ditto for a breeding pokemon, does it need to have a registered location (some trainers have none, and some have Japan, Korea etc)?

I currently have a Ditto which is obviously from an Asian origin because of its nickname, however the person I traded it from had "None" as his location. Will the Ditto still give the boosted chance of a shiny pokemon?
    I'm pretty sure as long as the Pokemon was generated in a foreign game it should still work.

it will work, the pokemon has an internal country marker when it is created. It's dependent on the country code of the game it was created on, not what the user sets as their location.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by YNCRN View Post
    Hey all,

Quick question - I'd love to get the Round Charm, which requires that you catch all Pokemon in the Unova region, but I can't seem to narrow down which Pokemon in Black 2 compose the Unova region.

Is there a way to determine the specific Pokemon in the Unova region of Black 2, or should I use the guide on the following page?

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovadex.shtml

Are these the Pokemon I need to catch to complete the Black 2 Unova Pokedex for the Round Charm? Also, does Victini count as a Pokemon that needs to be caught, even though he/she is #000?

Thanks in advance!
    You basically needs to complete the Unova Dex. Which means, White 2 exclusives are included.

However, I'm not sure if event legendaries (Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect) are counted, though usually it's not.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    You basically needs to complete the Unova Dex. Which means, White 2 exclusives are included.

However, I'm not sure if event legendaries (Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect) are counted, though usually it's not.
    event legendaries are not needed for the charms =)
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Does anyone know if the Lansat and Starf berries are available from the Battle Subway in BW2, or is it just BW1?
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Lansat and Starf berries are available from the Battle Subway in BW2, or is it just BW1?
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/battlesubway.shtml
    Scroll down for the prizes. The berries arn't there though

I see it mentioned that you win the Starf berry still, but no mention of the Lansat berry.

On an unrelated note, they actually thought make a NPC say something if you're crazy enough to get a streak of over 1000 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

Event Pokemon do not count.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Thanks for the replies.
    3DS friend code: 4871-3795-7662

Want to know what your safari is? Add me and PM me your FC + In-game name. I will get back to you asap.

Is it possible to get reshiram/zekrom to be shiny?

3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    Is it possible to get reshiram/zekrom to be shiny?
    It is not.

I'm looking for strong normal type pokemon to get the normal-type champion medal. So far I haven't found anything good besides Staraptor and Arceus with normal plate.

help plz
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/battlesubway.shtml
    Scroll down for the prizes. The berries arn't there though
    The thing is Serebii doesn't list them being available in BW1 but they are (according to other websites).

ETA: I got the PP-up after 21 victories. I'm guessing that means that the other rewards for consecutive wins are available in BW2 http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...e_subway#Items
    Last edited by 1quacka1; 17th November 2012 at 3:53 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I'm looking for strong normal type pokemon to get the normal-type champion medal. So far I haven't found anything good besides Staraptor and Arceus with normal plate.

help plz
    Okay let's see. If you wanna winning normal type we're talking about diverse movesets and abilities to compensate for sole typing. So how about?

Bouffalant (2 Awesome Abilities both of which can have a set build around taking hits or dishing them out)
    Watchhog (Admittedly useless for the most part but it's an easy catch and it does have hypnosis)
    Stoutland (Packs a pretty mean punch and has Intimidate to back it up)
    Sawsbuck (Has the added grass type attack boost so that could be handy)
    Clifable/Wigglytuff (Good at sponging special damage until you get Blissey)
    Lickylicky/Slaking (Both pack awesome stats although the latter needs Skill Swap)
    Meloetta (It's a legendary I know but it's a cute legendary)
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

I just beat Baker Chris in the Village Bridge. The guide I have says that she should be asking me to show her a Pokémon with Honey Gather after I beat her (and if I do so, then she'll give me Lum Berries - there's even a screenshot of her giving Lum Berries to the player), but all she ever does now is congratulate me for winning the battle. Is there a game progress requirement for this? I currently have 6 Badges.

Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    I just beat Baker Chris in the Village Bridge. The guide I have says that she should be asking me to show her a Pokémon with Honey Gather after I beat her (and if I do so, then she'll give me Lum Berries - there's even a screenshot of her giving Lum Berries to the player), but all she ever does now is congratulate me for winning the battle. Is there a game progress requirement for this? I currently have 6 Badges.
    Combees have Honey Gather

Combees have Honey Gather
    I know that. My problem is that Chris won't stop congratulating me for my victory long enough to request that I bring her a Pokémon with Honey Gather.

Is there a way to get a female dream world eevee in the US? The guide is confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by cahrizard View Post
    Is there a way to get a female dream world eevee in the US? The guide is confusing.
    The Eevee you receive in the game? It is gender locked

The Eevee you receive in the game? It is gender locked
    Are the random Eevees in the Hidden Grottoes only in Japan though?

Quote Originally Posted by cahrizard View Post
    Are the random Eevees in the Hidden Grottoes only in Japan though?
    All the games are identical, regardless of region. Language is the only difference.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    All the games are identical, regardless of region. Language is the only difference.
    The Hidden Grottoes guide has them listed as an event now, that's why I asked

For the pokemon in Hidden Grottos - will they stay there if you decide not to battle them at first? Like, could I see one in a grotto and then leave, then maybe come back later to try soft resetting for a shiny?

Edit: If you kill N's pokemon, can they reappear in the wild? If you run away from them or don't catch them on the first encounter, can they reappear again?
    Last edited by Raro; 18th November 2012 at 5:56 AM.

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

I was wondering where I might be able to find the item that doubles prize money in Black 2? Thanks in advance.

Amulet Coin is found in Central Plaza in Castelia City. First building on the left has an old man that gives it to you.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Page 144 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast