Page 145 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #3601
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chile, the conga line country
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny ditto View Post
    For the pokemon in Hidden Grottos - will they stay there if you decide not to battle them at first? Like, could I see one in a grotto and then leave, then maybe come back later to try soft resetting for a shiny?

    Edit: If you kill N's pokemon, can they reappear in the wild? If you run away from them or don't catch them on the first encounter, can they reappear again?
    I'm pretty sure they just stay there until you catch/defeat them, but I also think that they cannot be shiny.
    And I read that N's Pokémon reappear if you fail to catch them.
    83
    Miiverse is addictive~
    Click Ran if you want to visit my Void c:
    I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.

  2. #3602
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    I just beat Baker Chris in the Village Bridge. The guide I have says that she should be asking me to show her a Pokémon with Honey Gather after I beat her (and if I do so, then she'll give me Lum Berries - there's even a screenshot of her giving Lum Berries to the player), but all she ever does now is congratulate me for winning the battle. Is there a game progress requirement for this? I currently have 6 Badges.
    I still didn't get an answer.

  3. #3603
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny ditto View Post
    For the pokemon in Hidden Grottos - will they stay there if you decide not to battle them at first? Like, could I see one in a grotto and then leave, then maybe come back later to try soft resetting for a shiny?

    Edit: If you kill N's pokemon, can they reappear in the wild? If you run away from them or don't catch them on the first encounter, can they reappear again?
    They stay there, but hidden grotto pokemon can't be shiny. And yes, N's pokemon will reappear.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

  4. #3604
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Does anyone know how many trains and train types there are for the Train medal?
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  5. #3605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFire6 View Post
    I just beat Baker Chris in the Village Bridge. The guide I have says that she should be asking me to show her a Pokémon with Honey Gather after I beat her (and if I do so, then she'll give me Lum Berries - there's even a screenshot of her giving Lum Berries to the player), but all she ever does now is congratulate me for winning the battle. Is there a game progress requirement for this? I currently have 6 Badges.
    Have you left the building and gone back? Waited for a different day? If you've tried both of those, try advancing the story more then. I went and checked on black 2, which is in the post game and she asked me for it.

  6. #3606
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    332

    Default

    I wonder if you guys can help i recently received a Venusaur via trade how do i check if it is Legit?
    Deoxys chaser

    3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

    PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

  7. #3607
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England - United Kingdom
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    I wonder if you guys can help i recently received a Venusaur via trade how do i check if it is Legit?
    Post it here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...k-Check-Thread
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

    Friend Safari: Psychic

    Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

  8. #3608
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    332

    Default

    okay thanks by the way what does IV's and EV's mean?
    Last edited by johnyboy169; 18th November 2012 at 2:52 PM.
    Deoxys chaser

    3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

    PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

  9. #3609
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    28

    Default

    IV(Individual value) is an hidden stat which varie from 0 to 31, it applies for every 'classical stat' (atk, def, atk spe, def spe, vit, pv) and give between 0 and 31 point in the given stat.
    EV(Effort value) is an hidden stat too, which varie from 0 to 255 per stat, and give between 0 and 63 points in the given stat. (1 point every 4EV).

    IV are random and are determined when catching the Pokemon(or hatching it).
    EV are all set to 0 at the beginning and can be 'train' to raise up specific stat. Max total EV is 510.

    EV are won during pokemon battle, each pokémon giving a specific type of EV, check the pokedex or an EV guide to know what pokemon give what EV.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/dh8x1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #3610
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    332

    Default

    okay thank you for the help
    Deoxys chaser

    3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

    PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

  11. #3611
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England - United Kingdom
    Posts
    213

    Default

    IV stands for individual value. A Pokémon has 6 IVs, one for each stat (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed). It's a number that can range from 0-31, they are generated randomly when you encounter a Pokémon and cannot be changed. When breeding IVs of the bred Pokémon will be similar to the parents'. They are used in the stat calculation. In short, at level 100 a Pokémon with a 31 IV in a stat will be 31 stat points better off in the stat than a Pokémon with 0 in that stat (assuming the EVs/natures are the same).

    EV stands for effort value. Unlike IVs you have control over them. When you defeat a pokémon in addition to giving out EXP points they give out EVs, for example defeating a litwick gives 1 Special Attack EV. A pokémon cannot have more than 510 EVs, and no more than 255 in a single stat (when the maximum is reached it will not earn any more EVs). Again it's used in the stat calculation and at level 100 for a given stat will have your EV divided by 4 and added to the stat. Because the EV is divided by 4 that means that the maximum EV you can effectively have in a given stat is in fact 252, because 255 is not divisible by 4 and the game rounds down anything after a decimal place.

    Both IVs and EVs are added to the stat before the nature modification is applied
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

    Friend Safari: Psychic

    Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

  12. #3612
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    332

    Default

    okay so would the nature: Sassy be beneficial to my Venusaur?
    Deoxys chaser

    3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

    PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

  13. #3613
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England - United Kingdom
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    okay so would the nature: Sassy be beneficial to my Venusaur?
    Depends on how much you need speed. It boosts special defense and lowers speed. Special defense boost is good for Venusaur, though the speed drop can be a problem given that its speed is already fairly low.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

    Friend Safari: Psychic

    Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

  14. #3614
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    332

    Default

    I don't really need speed so that's good, and okay thanks sounds like it will benefit me
    Deoxys chaser

    3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

    PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

  15. #3615
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Obscurity
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Does anyone know where I could find a trainer in white 2 with a buneary because I need to see it for my pokedex.

    R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

    3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
    IGN: Cal
    Friend Safari: Mighteyena, Cacturne, Liepard

  16. #3616
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7

    Default

    where can i find the item that changes the form of landorus, thundurus and tornadus as well as shaymin?
    Pokemon Y - Ash - FC: 5284-1497-3877

  17. #3617
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo32 View Post
    Does anyone know where I could find a trainer in white 2 with a buneary because I need to see it for my pokedex.
    There aren't any. You need to trade with someone to get it, or if you're playing Black 2, in Castelia City, though I'm assuming you're using White 2. You could go to the trade forum to ask for one, or search the GTS.

    Quote Originally Posted by ash_siddiq View Post
    where can i find the item that changes the form of landorus, thundurus and tornadus as well as shaymin?
    You need to buy the Dream Radar on the 3DS to gain access to them or the Reveal Glass. For Shaymin, bring Shaymin with you and in the Striaton City Pokemon Center, a lady near the counter will give it to you.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  18. #3618
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    There aren't any. You need to trade with someone to get it, or if you're playing Black 2, in Castelia City, though I'm assuming you're using White 2. You could go to the trade forum to ask for one, or search the GTS.



    You need to buy the Dream Radar on the 3DS to gain access to them or the Reveal Glass. For Shaymin, bring Shaymin with you and in the Striaton City Pokemon Center, a lady near the counter will give it to you.
    i do have 3ds dream radar and the three therian form. how do i get the access to the Reveal Glass?
    Pokemon Y - Ash - FC: 5284-1497-3877

  19. #3619
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ash_siddiq View Post
    i do have 3ds dream radar and the three therian form. how do i get the access to the Reveal Glass?
    According to Serebii, then you need to take the Therian Form Landorus to Abundant Shrine. From there, I'm not sure what to do since I myself do not have Dream Radar.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  20. #3620
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    According to Serebii, then you need to take the Therian Form Landorus to Abundant Shrine. From there, I'm not sure what to do since I myself do not have Dream Radar.
    yup, i got the Reveal Glass after doing as just what you had said
    Pokemon Y - Ash - FC: 5284-1497-3877

  21. #3621
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    Have you left the building and gone back? Waited for a different day? If you've tried both of those, try advancing the story more then. I went and checked on black 2, which is in the post game and she asked me for it.
    I did leave the building and come back (Combee is not a member of my team, so she was not in my party when I battled Chris), and that, of course, didn't work.
    Waiting for a different day didn't work either.
    I guess I'll just advance the story more.

  22. #3622
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Frisco, Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo32 View Post
    Does anyone know where I could find a trainer in white 2 with a buneary because I need to see it for my pokedex.
    There are no trainers with Buneary in the game. You have to trade it over from Black 2.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

    - TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

  23. #3623
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Unova: Strange House
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Looking for a Shiny Tepig, Male and low level, if anyone has one please reply.
    3DS FRIEND CODE
    1908-0000-6389

    I DARKENDRA SHALL UNLOCK THE TRUE POTENTIALS OF ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON!


  24. #3624
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkendra View Post
    Looking for a Shiny Tepig, Male and low level, if anyone has one please reply.
    Try the Trade Forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  25. #3625
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    I've never reached max play time so i'm wondering can you still play and save your game after it hits max time?

Page 145 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •