Page 148 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 5932

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You need two DS units, a Black/White game completed to a certain point, and a Black 2/White 2 game.

There's also a means of doing it over Wi-Fi, I believe involving the PGL and/or the Dream World, but I'm not familiar with the specifics of that.
    I meant how do you do it? I got a 3DS and a DS.

Hello guys i was wondering I am trying to level up my intralink forest by doing funfest mission it take it forever to level up. Generally i do level one missions except the find the treasures where i am level 3. Do you guys have any tips?

Thanks in advance. ^^
    White 2 : 1163 7692 6224

Missing DW :

Hidden grotto missing :

Special DW i have

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post

Let's just go the short route here and say that no, there's nothing wrong with the game in any capacity, on either side of the Pacific, and that you're concerned about nothing.
    It's look like I'm worried too mush about this, Thanks for the help

My Shinies:

3DS FC : 0645-5808-1475
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, Manectric

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Boot up the sequel game in one and choose Unova Link > Memory Link from the initial menu. It should instruct you from there.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

You need to put a pokémon to sleep in your original game black or white then with your game Sync ID you just write it on your pokémon white 2 or pokémon black 2.

I was wondering I am trying to level up my intralink forest by doing funfest mission it take it forever to level up. Generally i do level one missions except the find the treasures where i am level 3. Do you guys have any tips?

Thanks in advance. ^^
    White 2 : 1163 7692 6224

Missing DW :

Hidden grotto missing :

Special DW i have

Quote Originally Posted by jack85 View Post
    where i can find a pinsir with moxie hidden ability?
    You can find one in the lostlorn forest hidden grotto, but it is really rare.

From the main menu you go to Unova Link, and then memory link. The ds you use memory link on will send a download file to the other DS.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

where i can find a pinsir with moxie hidden ability?
    Lostlorn Forest Hidden Grotto; they're quite rare though. (http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/hiddengrotto.shtml)
    You can also find them in the new 'Dream Park' area on Dream World for both BW and BW2.

e: beat.

I never poke transferred before. You get to pick the 6 pokemon who go onto your game, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    You can find one in the lostlorn forest hidden grotto, but it is really rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    Lostlorn Forest Hidden Grotto; they're quite rare though. (http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/hiddengrotto.shtml)
    You can also find them in the new 'Dream Park' area on Dream World for both BW and BW2.

e: beat.
    thx guys, i have another question, why appears a brown smoke when some my team pokémons appears in the battle? like emboar and lapras, always wondered xd
    My Pokémon White 2 Team:

thx guys, i have another question, why appears a brown smoke when some my team pokémons appears in the battle? like emboar and lapras, always wondered xd
    It means they are heavy.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon6507 View Post
    It means they are heavy.
    hmm...the strange thing is that magnezone is heavier than emboar and dont appears the smoke !
    My Pokémon White 2 Team:

That's because it's levitating and therefore doesn't land on the ground when it's sent out, which is what produces the dust cloud. Granted, it doesn't actually have the Levitate ability, but it's still floating in the air regardless.

Where do I get an Archen at in the game? If I can't get one before I beat the Elite 4, I may just catch an Altaria.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post
    Where do I get an Archen at in the game? If I can't get one before I beat the Elite 4, I may just catch an Altaria.
    Nacrene Museum, which is postgame only.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Nacrene Museum, which is postgame only.
    whats post game

whats post game
    Uh... depending on what your question means...

Postgame is after the elite 4 is defeated.

OR

The Nacrene Museum is only in the post game, thus Archen is unobtainable without trading.
    SoulSilver BQ

Uh... depending on what your question means...

Postgame is after the elite 4 is defeated.

OR

The Nacrene Museum is only in the post game, thus Archen is unobtainable without trading.
    you think Altaria or Archen would be a better fit?

you think Altaria or Archen would be a better fit?
    Well, I've used both, granted Altaria has been retired since Emerald. Archeops is a massive powerhouse in-game, with its incredible stats and if well trained is usually faster than the competition. On the other hand, Altaria is a great defensive Pokemon, with passable offences and can boost attack and speed with dragon dance.

My bias says Altaria, since I love it to bits, but it really depends on how much power means to you. If you want something absolutely devastating for a shorter period, Archeops is your mon. If you want something that can last a little longer, Altaria wont usually disappoint.
    SoulSilver BQ

Well, I've used both, granted Altaria has been retired since Emerald. Archeops is a massive powerhouse in-game, with its incredible stats and if well trained is usually faster than the competition. On the other hand, Altaria is a great defensive Pokemon, with passable offences and can boost attack and speed with dragon dance.

My bias says Altaria, since I love it to bits, but it really depends on how much power means to you. If you want something absolutely devastating for a shorter period, Archeops is your mon. If you want something that can last a little longer, Altaria wont usually disappoint.
    If I go with Altaria, what would you recommend for a move set?

Fly (HM, travel)
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Pulse
    Ice Beam

If I go with Altaria, what would you recommend for a move set?

Fly (HM, travel)
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Pulse
    Ice Beam
    Well on that set, dragon dance is fairly redundant, since with the exception of fly those are special attacks, so only the speed boost would be of any use.

But since dragon claw is only available post game, and same with outrage, dragon pulse is your better bet.

Ice Beam is good for other flying types, and for other dragon/flying types. Flamethrower can be used instead for steel and ice types though, which will do far more damage to Altaria.

Without Earthquake, or Dragon Claw, lots of the physical options aren't really there I guess.

Not to say that after a few dragon dances, she cant dominate with fly, or simply out speed everything, but some options aren't there.
    SoulSilver BQ

Are nature, gender, and ability of an egg generated when the Day-Care Man gets the egg like in Gen IV, or are they generated when the player receives the egg like in Black/White. When I was breeding for a Timburr in Black 2, I would save before I picked the egg up and soft-reset if there weren't any hatched pokemon I want like I do in White, but the first Timbur always had the same nature, ability and gender. I assumed that it was like Gen IV again, but I haven't found any information about this on Bulbapedia or Serebii.

The contents of the Egg are generated when the Egg is received. This is unchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    Are nature, gender, and ability of an egg generated when the Day-Care Man gets the egg like in Gen IV, or are they generated when the player receives the egg like in Black/White. When I was breeding for a Timburr in Black 2, I would save before I picked the egg up and soft-reset if there weren't any hatched pokemon I want like I do in White, but the first Timbur always had the same nature, ability and gender. I assumed that it was like Gen IV again, but I haven't found any information about this on Bulbapedia or Serebii.
    in BW2, the first egg is always the same. so SRing the first egg no longer works
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Is it possible to save before an egg is produced in order to keep that from happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    in BW2, the first egg is always the same. so SRing the first egg no longer works
    That's a shame; guess all my breeding will be happening in White. Thanks, though.

Page 148 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast