Page 150 of 238 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 5936

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Thanks Charoshi. Ive checked & there's only my xtransceiver which means I havent found it. (Im sure I had) Ive been all over NImbasa City (defeated the elite 4) & havent found anything new. Can you tell me where the dropped item is or is it different in each game
    Can breed anything thats breedable. PM me with offers

Completed the National Dex 21/10/2009
    FC 5113 2633 6485

White FC 2580 9228 8823
    Want event Celebi for HG Heeeelp!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1kipper View Post
    Thanks Charoshi. Ive checked & there's only my xtransceiver which means I havent found it. (Im sure I had) Ive been all over NImbasa City (defeated the elite 4) & havent found anything new. Can you tell me where the dropped item is or is it different in each game
    When you go into the funfair area, walk down.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Is there a way to tell if Ive already found the dropped item? I think I have but it was so long ago when I was concentrating on other things. Im sure Ive seen Curtis but now Im looking for him using the guide on serebii I cant find him & he doesnt call.

AARGH
    Look in your key items if you have it it will be there. ^^ Else you need to pick it up. For the calls you have to go to all areas the calls are randow and in one spot only and change everytime check serebii to see where. Hope it helps.

I was wondering i am trying to level up my entralink forest. i do a lot of level 1 missions though that may explain why it seems to level up every 4-5 missions. Do you guys have any tips?
    White 2 : 1163 7692 6224

Missing DW :

Hidden grotto missing :

Special DW i have

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    When you go into the funfair area, walk down.
    I dont believe it, it was there!!!! That must have been the only area in the whole of Nimbasa City I hadnt been!!!!

Wish I could return the favour & help you out with your query but Im rubbish at the missions
    Can breed anything thats breedable. PM me with offers

Completed the National Dex 21/10/2009
    FC 5113 2633 6485

White FC 2580 9228 8823
    Want event Celebi for HG Heeeelp!!!!!

I dont believe it, it was there!!!! That must have been the only area in the whole of Nimbasa City I hadnt been!!!!

Wish I could return the favour & help you out with your query but Im rubbish at the missions
    You could've already returned the Lost Item to Nancy/Curtis. That would explain why it's no longer in your Key Items pocket.

Can the hidden ability Eevee you get in Castelia be female?
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    Can the hidden ability Eevee you get in Castelia be female?
    It is gender locked

Default IV help T.T

This may not be the correct forum and im aware im a bit of a noob at this but can anyone really explain to me how IVs work and what i need to do to get working on training properly with them. I EV/nature train and such, but no matter how much i read about IVs i dont understand.

..plus most sites i go to are block due to the computers i have to use.. T.T

Thank you in advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedshadow View Post
    This may not be the correct forum and im aware im a bit of a noob at this but can anyone really explain to me how IVs work and what i need to do to get working on training properly with them. I EV/nature train and such, but no matter how much i read about IVs i dont understand.

..plus most sites i go to are block due to the computers i have to use.. T.T

Thank you in advanced.
    Well can you see the serebii page of it? For EV http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

For IV http://www.serebii.net/games/ivs.shtml

For nature http://www.serebii.net/games/natures.shtml

But basically every pokémon have their own IV let say if you take 2 pokémon same level just caught in the will. They will have different stats like one going to be stronger on attack or special attack. Slower or whatever.
    The IV is point that the pokémon can have more. Can go up to 31 i think. Lets say normally your attack is 10 and you got 31IV then your pokémon will actually have 41.

Every pokémon have it own set of IV and it really hard to get good IV on all stats.

Nature change the progress of stats boosting an adamant pokémon for example won more attack point but less special attack points.

EV training can you boost Arround 2 stats. So basically lets say you have a adamant pokémon that focus on attack if you have 31 IV + Max EV training on attack = huuuge attack.

P.S. you won EV everytime you defeat a pokémon. Every pokémon give you a point of it when defeated.

IV = individual value EV= effort value

Hope it helped.

Can anyone help me leveling up my entralink forest doing the funiest mission make the level up forever ^^ i asked no one answered. But that okay. a looot of others talk came out. ^^

Cheers in advance.
    White 2 : 1163 7692 6224

Missing DW :

Hidden grotto missing :

Special DW i have

thank you for the help! sadly im not able to load the links because its blocked and im stuck out in the middle of the ocean but i understand what your saying. i just need to get back on land so i can start having fun with the dream world and such! ^^

Is the Zoroark glitch in the US version?
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

No, it was fixed.

The fields? If its the electric barriers near Kyurem 7707 for Black 2

In wifi battles, is there an option to auto level all the Pokemon to 100 or cap it at 50 or something like that?
    I don't want to have to grind my team to lv 100 just to be able to battle my friends over wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by Marf View Post
    In wifi battles, is there an option to auto level all the Pokemon to 100 or cap it at 50 or something like that?
    I don't want to have to grind my team to lv 100 just to be able to battle my friends over wifi.
    They will be down-leveled to Lv. 50 if you select the Flat Battle option, however it will only be a 3 on 3 match. No Restrictions enables full battles, but will not auto-level your Pokemon.
    If you're talking about Random Match-Up, same thing as Flat Battle rule. Just be sure your Pokemon are at least Lv. 50, otherwise they will be underleveled.
    Don't ask who came up with these rules, because I sure as heck wouldn't have.
    Under Construction

Where exactly is the centrepiece I need to walk from to find Regirock in the Clay Tunnel?

If i breed my lvl 40 Alakazam (Beardy) i got from accumula town with a female ditto while the resulting abra have the move psycho cut?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Where exactly is the centrepiece I need to walk from to find Regirock in the Clay Tunnel?
    It's an eyeball.

Maybe you saw something that looks kind of like it on your way in?

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    If i breed my lvl 40 Alakazam (Beardy) i got from accumula town with a female ditto while the resulting abra have the move psycho cut?
    You cannot have an Abra with Psycho Cut by any means. It is neither a level-up move nor an Egg move for it.

why would you want one, anyway

ohh ok isnt there any other way of having a alakazam learn the move psycho move? execpt the one i got from the trade in accumula town?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    ohh ok isnt there any other way of having a alakazam learn the move psycho move? execpt the one i got from the trade in accumula town?
    Both Kadabra and Alakazam learn Psycho Cut at Lv. 40 in Gen V, and at Lv. 34 and Gen IV.

seriously, why

I've seen people asking for Therian Forme Landorus in the Trade Forum so they can get the Reveal Glass but I saw someone say only the Landorus obtained from your Dream Radar will be able to unlock the Reveal Glass so I want to be 100% sure, can a traded Landorus unlock it or do you have to have the Dream Radar?
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    I've seen people asking for Therian Forme Landorus in the Trade Forum so they can get the Reveal Glass but I saw someone say only the Landorus obtained from your Dream Radar will be able to unlock the Reveal Glass so I want to be 100% sure, can a traded Landorus unlock it or do you have to have the Dream Radar?
    You can only get the Therian forms from the Dream Radar.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You can only get the Therian forms from the Dream Radar.
    So a traded one will not work then?
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

Friend Safari:

I found one right away in my Black 2 so I guess I got lucky try looking in the first area of the fenced area with grass

You can't get a female Ditto because they're genderless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    So a traded one will not work then?
    They can't be traded at all in their Therian form.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 150 of 238 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast