Page 151 of 237 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They can't be traded at all in their Therian form.
    Thank you, that's what I needed to know

How am I gonna get the Reveal Glass now
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    Thank you, that's what I needed to know

How am I gonna get the Reveal Glass now
    It sounds like the only way you can get it is by catching your own using the Dream Radar then bringing it to the abundant shrine. Clever nintendo making it so anyone who wants a therian form genie has to buy their expansion.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

You can get a Abra knowing Ice punch, Fire punch, and Thunder punch so hey might as well get one.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    It's an eyeball.

Maybe you saw something that looks kind of like it on your way in?
    ...Nope, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    ...Nope, nothing.
    Not even the circle in the room where that Psychic is standing?

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Not even the circle in the room where that Psychic is standing?
    I tried that, but it didn't work. Nine steps right and six steps down, right?

EDIT: Oh, wait, now it works. =p Thanks anyway.

me iz was 9909 black2. well thats what i checked for the password.

3DS:
    Name: Gizmo
    Friend Code: 4124-5024-3222

P:X
    Trainer Name: Gizmo
    Safari Zone Type: Poison
    Safari Zone pokmeon:
    Gloom Ariados Muk

Games:
    AC:NL - Colors 3D - P:X - Swapnote

So I'm running my White 2 game as a Nuzlocke and captured an Azurill. It's super weak and squishy right now. I know it evolves from happiness, but there's no way to check early game how happy it is. When do you think it'll evolve? It's at level 13 right now.
    I was born a Unicorn
    I could've sworn you believed in me
    Then how come all the other Unicorns are dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    So I'm running my White 2 game as a Nuzlocke and captured an Azurill. It's super weak and squishy right now. I know it evolves from happiness, but there's no way to check early game how happy it is. When do you think it'll evolve? It's at level 13 right now.
    Once can't tell for certain (at least quantitatively) but you can ask Bianca on the X-Transceiver. When you arrive at Castelia be sure to get it massaged once per day and when you get the Soothe Bell make it hold it right away (Nimbasa). Give it Return and see how much damage it does, for instance.

If I breed an Illumise with a Ditto can I get a Volbeat?
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Here are a couple Happiness guides:

:: Serebii
    :: Psypokes

It's hard to tell exactly when without knowing how you've raised it. Just avoid factors that effect the happiness negatively and it should evolve. It will probably take a while w/ Azurill because it's difficult to use it in a lot of battles.

Make sure to use items with positive effects on happiness and avoid letting it faint.

Yeah, I know how happiness works. Right now all I can do is walk around and level up. So I guess it will take a while. Ugh, such is life. Azurill is really weak, but I'm hoping this little guy won't die before she reaches Marill-hood.

Thanks guys
    I was born a Unicorn
    I could've sworn you believed in me
    Then how come all the other Unicorns are dead?

Yeah, I know how happiness works. Right now all I can do is walk around and level up. So I guess it will take a while. Ugh, such is life. Azurill is really weak, but I'm hoping this little guy won't die before she reaches Marill-hood.

Thanks guys
    Let's say about Level 20. I'm only basing this on the fact that's when my Riolu evolved.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Thanks guys
    Castelia is probably the best place to evolve it, since you'll get the Bicycle and those massively long streets to bike around on.

Make sure you evolve it at or before Lv. 20 to get Aqua Tail, as that's basically Marill's best attack.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Yes you can. However, I believe if you breed a Volbeat with a Ditto, you can only get Volbeat. (Source)

Hello guys i want to level up my entralink forest do you guys have any tips to do it? i want to level it up fast to get the powers. Thanks in advance.
    White 2 : 1163 7692 6224

Missing DW :

Hidden grotto missing :

Special DW i have

Quote Originally Posted by Seryu View Post
    Hello guys i want to level up my entralink forest do you guys have any tips to do it? i want to level it up fast to get the powers. Thanks in advance.
    Do missions with BW/2.

Like, a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Do missions with BW/2.

Like, a ton.
    Lol so no easy way. playing white 2 if i do black 2 levels will that make it faster like it did on white? I do remember my white level going fast with a black game when finishing the Six missions. I haven't got the black game or a close friends with it yet to try can anyone tell me?

Thanks in advance.
    White 2 : 1163 7692 6224

Missing DW :

Hidden grotto missing :

Special DW i have

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    Yes you can. However, I believe if you breed a Volbeat with a Ditto, you can only get Volbeat. (Source)
    I heard that this changed in gen 5, but I can't confirm because I haven't personally tried it.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    yes, illumise eggs can be either illumise or volbeat...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by Seryu View Post
    Lol so no easy way. playing white 2 if i do black 2 levels will that make it faster like it did on white? I do remember my white level going fast with a black game when finishing the Six missions. I haven't got the black game or a close friends with it yet to try can anyone tell me?

Thanks in advance.
    It doesn't matter which game you're doing the missions with. What does matter is how many points you earn in the mission, which influences your chance of gaining a level, and can also result in gaining multiple levels if it's high enough.

The easiest way to grind out levels alone is by doing the Find Lost Items mission repeatedly, as you can generally get a score in the mid 30s range by clearing out Castelia City, Nimbasa City, and some random other locations of your choosing (I find Nuvema Town or the Skyarrow Bridge to be good spots to look).

So I live in the USA and i recently got a ditto from Canada! would that be considered a different region for masuda breeding?
    Epic trades for you!

FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

Offering:
    DWF:

Looking for:

Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    So I live in the USA and i recently got a ditto from Canada! would that be considered a different region for masuda breeding?
    Unfortunately, they both count as the same since the US and Canada get the same version of the game. UK/Australia should count as different though, because they're European releases, rather than North American
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    It needs to be from a game with a different language, not just a different country.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

ive just put my banette and a ditto into the day care, how long do i have to wait for an egg?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    ive just put my banette and a ditto into the day care, how long do i have to wait for an egg?
    Just ride your bicycle back and forth on the long-ish path outside the daycare (extending from the daycare to near Wellspring Cave) and soon enough you'll have an egg. It shouldn't take longer than a few minutes, at most.

Page 151 of 237 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast