Page 153 of 237 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 5901

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jomon View Post
    And at last, Kyurem can appear as shiny even Ghechis's Kyurem wasn't shiny?
    that's right
    SS BQ: 1.2.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.

Ever wanted to attend a Pokémon convention?
    Check out Pokéthon, a new sub-event at Otakuthon in Montreal, Canada this August!
    Like us on Facebook for news and updates!

I'm afraid not buddy. Zekrom has the shiny check on it in all versions of Black and it's sequel. The good news is you can catch shiny Kyurem in the great chasm after ghetsis is defeated.
    Pokemon Y
    Friend Code: 4742-7095-3187

Badges: 4
    Current Team: Charizard Y, Chesnaught, Greninja, Tyrantrum & egg

Ok Thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    that's right

Is there any quicker way (except the Pokemon day care) to train up my Togekiss?, i have done all the trainer re-battles for the day, is there anything else i can do?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 0791-2010-9738

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    Is there any quicker way (except the Pokemon day care) to train up my Togekiss?, i have done all the trainer re-battles for the day, is there anything else i can do?
    audino grinding, join avenue shops if they're high enough level, rare candies and dream world (when your pokemon has a heart above it's head in the DW, it has gained a level)

If you don't have one already, I'd get a pokemon with the pickup ability to around level 50 to collect extra rare candies after battles.
    SS BQ: 1.2.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.

Ever wanted to attend a Pokémon convention?
    Check out Pokéthon, a new sub-event at Otakuthon in Montreal, Canada this August!
    Like us on Facebook for news and updates!

okay thanks for your reply, is there any other in-game ways to train up pokemon with out rare candy?
    Last edited by johnyboy169; 28th November 2012 at 3:58 PM.
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 0791-2010-9738

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

okay thanks for your reply, is there any other in-game ways to train up pokemon with out rare candy?
    We'll. Of the top of my head as Dangertrout said Audino grinding is one (It helps if you use repel in the area you're grinding so that no other wild pokemon get in the way), The Lucky Egg (50% Boost to EXP) really can't go wrong & generally just battling stronger pokemon because the EXP in Gen V makes it so the higher the level of your opponent the higher you gain in EXP and while most wouldn't reccomend it you can always defeat some legendaries (especially since they all reappear after being beaten).
    Pokemon Y
    Friend Code: 4742-7095-3187

Badges: 4
    Current Team: Charizard Y, Chesnaught, Greninja, Tyrantrum & egg

I'm at Castelia City Garden at the moment, catching an Eevee. I want to evolve it into an Umbreon, because it's one of my favorites and I like a bit of strategy. However, catching it at level 18 would mean it doesn't learn Confuse Ray as Umbreon. Can I still reteach it at the lad who makes Pokémon remember moves even when they technically haven't learned that move?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppo View Post
    I'm at Castelia City Garden at the moment, catching an Eevee. I want to evolve it into an Umbreon, because it's one of my favorites and I like a bit of strategy. However, catching it at level 18 would mean it doesn't learn Confuse Ray as Umbreon. Can I still reteach it at the lad who makes Pokémon remember moves even when they technically haven't learned that move?
    Yes, the move relearner can teach any move that a Pokémon learns through level up as long as it is at or above the level it learns the move.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    Yes, the move relearner can teach any move that a Pokémon learns through level up as long as it is at or above the level it learns the move.
    Thank you!

Abuse the Breeders who appear at the Sports Domes for Rare Candies and Exp.

I personally hunt down the breeders in the White Treehollow, since they give me around 70K to 100K of EXP per battle with a Lucky Egg and EXP +++ power active.

I have defeated the champion, and received other funfest missions from various characters. Why, then, when I go to the Entree, I'm not allowed to "Accept a Funfest Mission" ? It's grayed out and I can't select it

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    I have defeated the champion, and received other funfest missions from various characters. Why, then, when I go to the Entree, I'm not allowed to "Accept a Funfest Mission" ? It's grayed out and I can't select it
    I think that's for local Wireless stuff, like if someone wants to do a Funfest Mission with you.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Did you not complete the tutorial the old man gives you?

That's the only reason I can imagine for it being greyed out.

On the topic of Funfest Missions, is there a known way that the Entree levels up? It feels a bit random to me, though I'd assume there must be some way to know.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

It's based off of how high your score in a mission is.

There's a certain score threshold where you're guaranteed to gain a level once you reach it, and earning additional points past that creates a chance to earn multiple levels.

The best mission to do is Find Lost Items, as you can easily get 35 points by scouring Castelia City, Nimbasa City, and some other area of your choosing, which is far higher then what you can get from other missions.

thank you very much! also, do you know how stab/gems/technician applies? this question has been bugging me for a while, say i have a scyther with technician, it gets stab acrobatics, but the base power is still 55 so it gets the technician boost, but what if i wasnt holding an item, the power is essentially 110, but because the labeled base power is 55 would i then get the boost on the 110 on top of stab? and if i had a flying gem on it? is that consumed and then the power is doubled? because the flavor text states that its the damage that is doubled, not the base power, would it wait for only when the damage is being calculated to do the final doubling so basically youd be using an attack with 371.25 power after stab

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It's based off of how high your score in a mission is.

There's a certain score threshold where you're guaranteed to gain a level once you reach it, and earning additional points past that creates a chance to earn multiple levels.

The best mission to do is Find Lost Items, as you can easily get 35 points by scouring Castelia City, Nimbasa City, and some other area of your choosing, which is far higher then what you can get from other missions.
    That makes a lot of sense. Thanks! But does it matter what level the mission is being done in?

Quote Originally Posted by koolaidman594 View Post
    thank you very much! also, do you know how stab/gems/technician applies? this question has been bugging me for a while, say i have a scyther with technician, it gets stab acrobatics, but the base power is still 55 so it gets the technician boost, but what if i wasnt holding an item, the power is essentially 110, but because the labeled base power is 55 would i then get the boost on the 110 on top of stab? and if i had a flying gem on it? is that consumed and then the power is doubled? because the flavor text states that its the damage that is doubled, not the base power, would it wait for only when the damage is being calculated to do the final doubling so basically youd be using an attack with 371.25 power after stab
    All moves that state that they have their power increase under certain circumstances are doubling the move's base power, not the damage dealt, thus Technician will no longer effect them once that occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    That makes a lot of sense. Thanks! But does it matter what level the mission is being done in?
    As far as I've noticed, no. Doesn't hurt to do the higher level ones for extra pass orb gain if it's possible, though.

All moves that state that they have their power increase under certain circumstances are doubling the move's base power, not the damage dealt, thus Technician will no longer effect them once that occurs.
    thank you for your help

As far as I've noticed, no. Doesn't hurt to do the higher level ones for extra pass orb gain if it's possible, though.
    Okay, that's another worry cleared for me. Thanks once again! And one last thing came to my mind. Since I'm doing the missions for trainer card, I've seen conflicting information on various sites. I'm assuming the info on Serebii is correct here, but just to be sure, do I need to gain 30 Entree levels for Black or White or 30 for both? Or do I need something else completely?

You need 30 levels in both.

Which makes me thankful for having a brother who plays Pokemon.

You need 30 levels in both.

Which makes me thankful for having a brother who plays Pokemon.
    Okay, so Bulbapedia is wrong on that one, then, though I was afraid it would be both at level 30. Thankfully, I also have my brother to thank for getting White 2, so I'll get it in a matter of time, but longer than I hoped. One last time, thanks for the help!

does the feathers also rise the mon's friendship level like the vitamins?

Page 153 of 237 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast