Page 160 of 237 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nat0704 View Post
    Not sure if there is a thread but I need someone to send me the Iron Key so I can catch Registeel.

Much appreciated!
    Local wireless only.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Bummer, thanks anyway!
    FC: 4814 4827 9868

Use Nat as your referrer!

Shiny
    Legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    I'm a newbie in the Battle Subway. After defeating Ingo on the Single Train do I have to move to the Super Single Train to continue my streak?
    nah.

I wish I could get up to Ingo. I kept getting rolled after the 15th battle >.> soo annoying. Speed and striking first is the key.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    nah.
    So which one is it? I've been given two totally distinct answers.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

So which one is it? I've been given two totally distinct answers.
    Yes, yes you do.

The normal Trains doesn't even allow you to continue a streak past 21, forcing you to restart after beating the Subway Master(s).

You can only get a streak higher than 21 on the Super lines.

Bless you for the answer, thanks

Is there a list for the things the Ace Trainer at the beach north of Undella Town gives out in White 2?

Bless you for the answer, thanks

Is there a list for the things the Ace Trainer at the beach north of Undella Town gives out in White 2?
    I'm pretty sure he just gives you Flutes.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    I'm pretty sure he just gives you Flutes.
    Bless you for answering And yes, this settles my doubts. It's sad considering what we were given in Black and White. Oh well, his dialogue did say he had less items to give out.

Does anyone know where the person in Opelucid City who can tell me whether or not my pokemons EV's are maxed is at? It says on the EV page he is north of the Pokemon Center but I have checked the whole City and I couldn't find them. I have Black 2 by the way in case they are only in White/White2. Any help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by moxy View Post
    Does anyone know where the person in Opelucid City who can tell me whether or not my pokemons EV's are maxed is at? It says on the EV page he is north of the Pokemon Center but I have checked the whole City and I couldn't find them. I have Black 2 by the way in case they are only in White/White2. Any help would be much appreciated.
    I think that person was only in Black/White, but not entirely sure. Regardless, just call Bianca, much more convenient.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

They're indeed absent from Black and White 2.

Which is understandable, considering that Bianca does the same thing and more by not only telling you when your EVs are maxed, but when an individual stat's EVs are maxed, as well.

Adding to what other people have said. I usually go to my lev10 dojo in join avenue and try to train an EV. If the EV is at its max the NPC will say , 'its already strong'. Thats how i know.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Be sure to enter the Hall of Fame first. When you call her, you'll now have the option of "Check for effort".

QUESTION: I started being interested in IVs. I've managed to breed a Beldum whose nature was Adamant (for Battle Subway purposes). The in-game judge at Gear Station said his overall potential was "relatively superior" and the best IV was in his attack (calling it "fantastic in that regard"). I know it's not 31, but let's for the sake of it admit it was. How does it influence my stats?
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 11th December 2012 at 5:21 PM.

Be sure to enter the Hall of Fame first. When you call her, you'll now have the option of "Check for effort".

QUESTION: I started being interested in IVs. I've managed to breed a Beldum whose nature was Adamant (for Battle Subway purposes). The in-game judge at Gear Station said his overall potential was "relatively superior" and the best IV was in his attack (calling it "fantastic in that regard"). I know it's not 31, but let's for the sake of it admit it was. How does it influence my stats?
    Well as I'm sure you know the deal with base stats each pokemon has one in their own stats (you can easily view them on here or bulbapedia) the IV's basically affect that the maximum stats can reach in a way similar to natures (E.G: Adamant increases the ATK gain by 10%) the higher the value the higher the limit and the more powerful it would be.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

In join Avenue, how many EVs do Secret Dish D and Power Lunch D give?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Full list at the bottom of this page: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml
    Secret Dish D Café The Pokemon who eats this has its Sp. Atk EVs raised very high. - Increases EVs by 48
    Power Lunch D Café The Pokemon who eats this has its Sp.Atk EVs raised high. - Increases EVs by 20
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    secret dish d gives 48, power lunch d is 20.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Can the gift Eevee from Fennels assistant be shiny?
    Friend Code: 2750-1403-6302
    Espurr, Abra and Xatu
    Please PM me if you add me

LF:
    I am looking for 4/5 IV
    Froakie or Frogadier, Protean, Timid
    Anything else you want to offer.
    FT:
    I have tonnes of 3/4/5 IV
    Torchic, Speed Boost, Jolly
    Bulbasaur, Chloropyll or Overgrow, Timid
    Honedge, No Guard, Brave

PM if interest

Pokedex: COMPLETE

<3 Flygon, Lucario, Greninja <3

Quote Originally Posted by Harry12 View Post
    Can the gift Eevee from Fennels assistant be shiny?
    No, and it can't be female either.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    They're indeed absent from Black and White 2.

Which is understandable, considering that Bianca does the same thing and more by not only telling you when your EVs are maxed, but when an individual stat's EVs are maxed, as well.
    Thats haha I didn't know about Bianca >.<

Which thread are we supposed to go to to ask for advice on gym battles?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

This is a generalized help thread, so I don't see why you couldn't ask here.

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to soft reset for the best Shiny Gible, that you can get from Benga (31 attack Iv's and 31 speed) However I've run into the problem of, I can't level him past level 11 as I don't have any Rare candies and I can't save so the Battle Subway is a bust, I'm just wondering if theres a accurate way to stat check IV's without saving or if I have to just hope that I get it right

^
    Stop SR-ing the Gible for now, go to in front of the Nimbasa Sports Stadium, and start SR-ing for a Breeder to get any amount of Rare Candies you need.

Alternatively, you can level it up via the Join Avenue, if you have a high-ranking Dojo and Cafe.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Can anyone expalin how the Foongus/Amoongus funfest mission works? I encountered 2 Foogus' on route 6 (in the tall grass), but my score ended up being 0. I then thought that they generated them as Pokeballs and scattered them in places, but I couldn't find any so it doesn't seem like that's the case.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Page 160 of 237 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast