Page 161 of 238 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 5945

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Can anyone expalin how the Foongus/Amoongus funfest mission works? I encountered 2 Foogus' on route 6 (in the tall grass), but my score ended up being 0. I then thought that they generated them as Pokeballs and scattered them in places, but I couldn't find any so it doesn't seem like that's the case.
    I found mine between Driftveil and Chargestone cave. You need to defeat them.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    This is a generalized help thread, so I don't see why you couldn't ask here.
    I was looking for advice on which pokémon to use, so I don't know if I should ask here or the In-Game RMT thread
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by pariswho View Post
    Can anyone help me? I'm trying to soft reset for the best Shiny Gible, that you can get from Benga (31 attack Iv's and 31 speed) However I've run into the problem of, I can't level him past level 11 as I don't have any Rare candies and I can't save so the Battle Subway is a bust, I'm just wondering if theres a accurate way to stat check IV's without saving or if I have to just hope that I get it right
    If you're trying to check for IVs that are 31, and nothing less, you can talk to the battle subway judge. if he says a stat "can't be better in that regard" it's a 31. he'll cycle through all the stats that are maxed if there's more than one.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Does anyone have a clue why I can't find Pawniard in Entralink? I sent it over from Dream World, but when I got there, I only found Wooper that I sent over yesterday, but no Pawniard to be found, neither in the other areas (is it even possible for dream world Poke's to be in the other areas of the forest?).

Which gym mr. Munchlax?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon,master View Post
    Which gym mr. Munchlax?
    He isn't in a gym

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I found mine between Driftveil and Chargestone cave. You need to defeat them.
    In the grass right? Yeah I did defeat mine, but got no score. I guess I'll try again.

Does anyone have a clue why I can't find Pawniard in Entralink? I sent it over from Dream World, but when I got there, I only found Wooper that I sent over yesterday, but no Pawniard to be found, neither in the other areas (is it even possible for dream world Poke's to be in the other areas of the forest?).
    Have you woken up with Game Sync?
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 13th December 2012 at 2:17 AM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    He isn't in a gym

I'm going to be facing the Nimbasa City gym soon & I was hoping to get advice on which pokémon to use. I just didn't know whether to ask here or another thread
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I'm going to be facing the Nimbasa City gym soon & I was hoping to get advice on which pokémon to use. I just didn't know whether to ask here or another thread
    Just use the ones you like. Pokémon is not a game designed to force you to use certain Pokémon to beat a Gym.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

How would you know he wasn't in a gym? Mr. Munchlax, you should use growlithe and metang the most.

So i'm signed up for the winter battle tournament but I have no idea when 00:00 UTC is. I live in Brisbane, Australia and so far my best guess 00:00 is 10am Brisbane time? Can someone who knows more help out plx.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    So i'm signed up for the winter battle tournament but I have no idea when 00:00 UTC is. I live in Brisbane, Australia and so far my best guess 00:00 is 10am Brisbane time? Can someone who knows more help out plx.
    Yep, you've got it.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Out of interest, which legends cant be found shiny on White 2? I know Reshiram can't, any others?
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Out of interest, which legends cant be found shiny on White 2? I know Reshiram can't, any others?
    In-game only Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini are unavailable as shinies and the Pokemon transferred over the Dream Radar aren't available as shiny either.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Quote Originally Posted by gamer_legend View Post
    In-game only Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini are unavailable as shinies and the Pokemon transferred over the Dream Radar aren't available as shiny either.
    You know, I've never understood the point of why they would make shinies for them, but make them totally unavailable. But yeah...Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini cannot be shiny. Thus if you find one, you know it is hacked (I have shiny Zekrom [reason for hacking: like the shiny form better imo]).

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Have you woken up with Game Sync?
    Thanks mate. I got a message my items would be lost if I would wake up my Pokémon, so I didn't, but it meant my items from DW last time I went there. Silly me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppo View Post
    Thanks mate. I got a message my items would be lost if I would wake up my Pokémon, so I didn't, but it meant my items from DW last time I went there. Silly me!
    the item message is usually because there's a guy outside entree forest holding items you sent from the DW that you haven't picked up yet
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    the item message is usually because there's a guy outside entree forest holding items you sent from the DW that you haven't picked up yet
    Yeah, I figured that out now, hah. Felt so stupid then, but we all make mistakes and learn from it, I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Reshiram is the only one obtainable on W2 that can't be shiny. Also, the stationary Jellicent in Undella Bay cannot be shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    You know, I've never understood the point of why they would make shinies for them, but make them totally unavailable. But yeah...Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini cannot be shiny. Thus if you find one, you know it is hacked (I have shiny Zekrom [reason for hacking: like the shiny form better imo]).
    The reason they have a shiny sprite is so if someone hacks a shiny version, the game doesn't crash (and maybe so they can do an event later on, but mostly the former).

Which of the HMs listed in Pokearth for BW2 Victory Road will I need for my initial run?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Which of the HMs listed in Pokearth for BW2 Victory Road will I need for my initial run?
    All except I didn't have a pokemon with the move Flash with me

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this, but: Does anyone know if you can delete a registered game cart in the Global Link? For example: I have My Pokemon White game registered with my Black 2 on the same account. Is there a way to delete one?

3DS F.C. - 4957 - 2857 - 2081
    Friend Safari - Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Pichu View Post
    I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this, but: Does anyone know if you can delete a registered game cart in the Global Link? For example: I have My Pokemon White game registered with my Black 2 on the same account. Is there a way to delete one?
    No, there is no way to remove it. Once it's registered it's there for good.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Strength is the only one you need to get to the Pokémon League (at least, I don't think you can get there without it).

Strength is all you need for B2's Victory Road (unless you want to get all the items, then you'll need Cut, Surf, Waterfall, and Flash as well)

I'm not sure about W2, but iirc in W2 passing through the forest area is required, which might means Cut is also required.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 161 of 238 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast