Page 165 of 238 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 5932

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

If I were to breed using a male Pokemon with two abilities and a Ditto, would the offspring get the father's ability by default, or is there a chance of it getting the other ability?
    Last edited by sonic260; 18th December 2012 at 9:38 PM.
    Graphics and Content don't matter to me in a game. Gameplay is everything.

Buizel created by Shioulion

Quote Originally Posted by sonic260 View Post
    If I were to breed using a male Pokemon with two abilities and a Ditto, would the offspring get the father's ability by default, or is there a chance of it getting the other ability?
    I believe that the offspring has a chance to get either ability.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I caught 10 pokemon in the entralink but I didn't get the Sleeping Capture Medal; I evolved 10 pokemon and didn't get the Evolution Tech Medal and finally, where do I experience the Diamond Dust weather :/?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I caught 10 pokemon in the entralink but I didn't get the Sleeping Capture Medal; I evolved 10 pokemon and didn't get the Evolution Tech Medal and finally, where do I experience the Diamond Dust weather :/?
    Diamond Dust happens on specific days. I think the medal guide thread has those dates

how do i spread pokerus?
    Epic trades for you!

FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

Offering:
    DWF:

Looking for:

Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

Do battles. You don't have to win the battle, and it doesn't have to be a trainer battle either. Sometimes it spreads after one battle, sometimes it takes more than one.

Also, in the team, put the Pokemon you want to receive Pokerus next to the Pokemon who has the Pokerus, or below it.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

ok, so i am trying to breed pokemon and pass down IVs of 31, i am currently breeding a litwick and i got one online with 31 in every IV, so put the power lens on it and the chandelure i am breeding it with has the everstone to pass down the timid nature. so when i hatched my first batch of eggs i was curious as to why they didnt all have the mischievous charateristic, indicating a special attack IV of 31. does this mean that the IV wasnt passed down? or does the characteristic labelled refer to the calculations of the other IVs with the Special attack IV of 31 guaranteed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Do battles. You don't have to win the battle, and it doesn't have to be a trainer battle either. Sometimes it spreads after one battle, sometimes it takes more than one.

Also, in the team, put the Pokemon you want to receive Pokerus next to the Pokemon who has the Pokerus, or below it.
    i found that if you have the pokemon with pokerus in the lead and give it the smoke ball and have it adjacent to the pokemon in your party like you said, but have one of them in the second slot and just walk around in doubles grass is the best way

Quote Originally Posted by koolaidman594 View Post
    ok, so i am trying to breed pokemon and pass down IVs of 31, i am currently breeding a litwick and i got one online with 31 in every IV, so put the power lens on it and the chandelure i am breeding it with has the everstone to pass down the timid nature. so when i hatched my first batch of eggs i was curious as to why they didnt all have the mischievous charateristic, indicating a special attack IV of 31. does this mean that the IV wasnt passed down? or does the characteristic labelled refer to the calculations of the other IVs with the Special attack IV of 31 guaranteed?
    The charateristic indicates the IV that is highest. If two or more are tied then the charateristic is shown for the one that comes first in the order of Hp/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd, I believe. If the characteristic Mischievous isn't displayed then it probably has 31 in HP, Atk, or Def. Does it show one of these; Often dozes off, Likes to thrash about, or Capable of taking hits?

Edit; According to Bulbapedia the characteristics are displayed in this order, Hp/Atk/Def/Spd/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def so you could have an extra perfect IV in just about any stat.
    Last edited by It is I,; 19th December 2012 at 5:25 PM. Reason: Corrections

Quote Originally Posted by It is I, View Post
    The charateristic indicates the IV that is highest. If two or more are tied then the charateristic is shown for the one that comes first in the order of Hp/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd, I believe. If the characteristic Mischievous isn't displayed then it probably has 31 in HP, Atk, or Def. Does it show one of these; Often dozes off, Likes to thrash about, or Capable of taking hits?

Edit; According to Bulbapedia the characteristics are displayed in this order, Hp/Atk/Def/Spd/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def so you could have an extra perfect IV in just about any stat.
    yes it does say often dozes off, so then i could have 31/x/x/x/31/x ? im kinda curious as to whether or not the power items guarantee the transfer of that specific IV though?

Edit; serebii doesnt say specifically that it is guaranteed and i havent had a sec to research in bulbagarden
    Last edited by koolaidman594; 19th December 2012 at 5:46 PM.

As long as you are only using one power item it is guaranteed.

On this subject, my Tentacruel has "often dozes off" as its characteristic even though I know that it doesn't have maximum HP IV's and that it has more Defense IV's than HP IV's. Weird.

I have atleast 3 Zangoose with the characteristic "Alert to Sounds" even though I know each of them also has 31 in Atk so they should have "Likes to Thrash about".

I have atleast 3 Zangoose with the characteristic "Alert to Sounds" even though I know each of them also has 31 in Atk so they should have "Likes to Thrash about".
    That's really odd. Maybe it doesn't apply to all Pokémon?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    That's really odd. Maybe it doesn't apply to all Pokémon?
    No, it only doesn't apply when my game is purposefully trying to mess me up. I had a female Zangoose with its hidden ability and 31 in speed holding the power anklet in the daycare with a normal male that had adament and 31 in Atk and Spd holding an everstone. So I knew that when I got a baby Zangoose with toxic boost, adament, and "Likes to Thrash About" I was done. So my game decided to give my the Zangooses I wanted but with the wrong characteristic, when I finally started checking their IV's I was surprised to find that I had three that met my criteria even though they all had "Alert to Sounds".

No, it only doesn't apply when my game is purposefully trying to mess me up. I had a female Zangoose with its hidden ability and 31 in speed holding the power anklet in the daycare with a normal male that had adament and 31 in Atk and Spd holding an everstone. So I knew that when I got a baby Zangoose with toxic boost, adament, and "Likes to Thrash About" I was done. So my game decided to give my the Zangooses I wanted but with the wrong characteristic, when I finally started checking their IV's I was surprised to find that I had three that met my criteria even though they all had "Alert to Sounds".
    Hmm. What was the characteristic of the male Zangoose?

Likes to Thrash About. I IV bred him on Black to trade to my Black 2 for the purpose of IV breeding a Toxic Boost Zangoose.

Likes to Thrash About. I IV bred him on Black to trade to my Black 2 for the purpose of IV breeding a Toxic Boost Zangoose.
    That's weird then. The only thing I can say is that the "IV-order characteristic" rule doesn't apply to all Pokémon. :/

As long as you are only using one power item it is guaranteed.
    thats cool, thank you very much!

If I defeat/run from Kyurem in the Giant Chasm, is there a way I can make it appear again? Like defeating the Elite 4 again or something... I remember you could do that in HG/SS.
    I just want to get the DNA Splicers and save Kyurem for later.

EDIT: I know the first time is uncatcheable and you have to defeat it. I'm talking about the normal Kyurem that appears after beating the game.
    Last edited by Quils; 19th December 2012 at 9:02 PM.
    Miiverse is addictive~
    Click Ran if you want to visit my Void c:
    I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.

It'll just come back once you defeat the Elite Four, as all of the other legendaries will.

Speaking of that "IV-order characteristic" thing, does anyone know why my Tentacruel's characteristic is "often dozes off" even though its maximum IV isn't HP?

You sure it doesn't have two IVs with identical values?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You sure it doesn't have two IVs with identical values?
    HP is 27, Defense is 31, Sp. Atk is 26, Sp. Def is 25, and Attack and Speed are both 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    HP is 27, Defense is 31, Sp. Atk is 26, Sp. Def is 25, and Attack and Speed are both 19.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...haracteristics

27 would have "Often Scatters Things". I hate to ask, but are you sure you have the IV's correct?

Page 165 of 238 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast