Page 168 of 237 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #4176
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It's just GTS weirdness, since I have that same issue.
    Alright. I didn't know whether or not the game was glitching up again. (:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  2. #4177
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,963

    Default

    yeah, happens to me too. anyways, what can I do other than entralink, musical, institute and subway? those are the places I need medals for. also, i did egg spin before, and didnt get the medal...you need more then one other person?
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  3. #4178
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    yeah, happens to me too. anyways, what can I do other than entralink, musical, institute and subway? those are the places I need medals for. also, i did egg spin before, and didnt get the medal...you need more then one other person?
    You did the PWT ones, right? I'm assuming you have based on your list.

    Have you done the one where you need like 1000 C-Gear interactions or whatever?





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  4. #4179
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Can someone answer this question please? no-one seems to be going on it :/ http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Thread/page441
    Deoxys chaser

    3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

    PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

  5. #4180
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,680

    Default

    The first step in determining whether any Pokemon is hacked or not should be to take it to the IV judge.

    If all of its stats are flawless, then it's most likely hacked.

  6. #4181
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post

    If all of its stats are flawless, then it's most likely hacked.
    Not really. If the Pokemon previously belonged to a trusted RNGer, then it most likely will not be considered as hacked by the hack-checkers on that thread.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  7. #4182
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Not really. If the Pokemon previously belonged to a trusted RNGer, then it most likely will not be considered as hacked by the hack-checkers on that thread.
    Hence "most likely". (:

    In any case, I'm still confused on my Tentacruel thing. :/





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  8. #4183
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Not really. If the Pokemon previously belonged to a trusted RNGer, then it most likely will not be considered as hacked by the hack-checkers on that thread.
    The fact that the Pokemon he's mentioning also was caught in a Master Ball and has the Pokerus really screams "hacked", though.

  9. #4184
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The fact that the Pokemon he's mentioning also was caught in a Master Ball and has the Pokerus really screams "hacked", though.
    why does that scream hack to you? if i saw a shiny & had a master ball, i'd use it... it may not be the smartest way to catch a shiny, but it's certainly the easiest...
    & pokerus isn't that hard to come by...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  10. #4185
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    why does that scream hack to you? if i saw a shiny & had a master ball, i'd use it... it may not be the smartest way to catch a shiny, but it's certainly the easiest...
    & pokerus isn't that hard to come by...
    The three of those things all together is incredibly fishy.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  11. #4186
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The three of those things all together is incredibly fishy.
    How? I've met 4 shinies on three games, got Pokerus in HeartGold (specifically Ecruteak City) that was transferred to BW2. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that had this happen. I wouldn't go "automatically hax" until further information and details are given.

  12. #4187
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Obviously, one can't assume that a shiny Gastly in a Master Ball that has Pokérus is hacked just because it's shiny, is in a Master Ball, and has Pokérus. Of course, more details have to be given, but if it looks legitimate with each and every piece of information given, then it's impossible to tell whether or not it just so happened to be in the condition that it's in or whether or not somebody hacked it to be like that.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  13. #4188
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Alright, I have a question about something that's kiiiinda ticking me off. I've been running around in search of rustling grass since I've arrived in Floccesy Ranch only to find none. I assumed, like how it's always been in Black 1 for me, I had to activate it by communicating with Team Plasma for the first time. Did that, still nothing. I NEED to find some Audino to train my Azurill, since no other Pokemon really gives out all that much exp. points... Ugh, this is one thing I hate about 5th gen Pokemon games. So ANYWAYS, my question is: when the heck do rustling grass Pokemon appear?
    Last edited by ManhattanTheStarr; 23rd December 2012 at 1:48 PM.

  14. #4189
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManhattanTheStarr View Post
    Alright, I have a question about something that's kiiiinda ticking me off. I've been running around in search of rustling grass since I've arrived in Floccesy Ranch only to find none. I assumed, like how it's always been in Black 1 for me, I had to activate it by communicating with Team Plasma for the first time. Did that, still nothing. I NEED to find some Audino to train my Azurill, since no other Pokemon really gives out all that much exp. points... Ugh, this is one thing I hate about 5th gen Pokemon games. So ANYWAYS, my question is: when the heck do rustling grass Pokemon appear?
    according to the guide, after you beat the first gym , rustling grass should appear in Rt 20 with Audino & Dunsparce...i don't remember if someone specifically mentions it in the game or not...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  15. #4190
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Oh, sweet sausages, thanks so much! I guess I'll just battle what I can to get ready for Cheren... this should be interesting.

  16. #4191
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Posts
    2,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    according to the guide, after you beat the first gym , rustling grass should appear in Rt 20 with Audino & Dunsparce...i don't remember if someone specifically mentions it in the game or not...
    Wait, so they expect you to beat Cheren with just your starter?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

  17. #4192
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Wait, so they expect you to beat Cheren with just your starter?
    You can catch other Pokemon...


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  18. #4193
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    according to the guide, after you beat the first gym , rustling grass should appear in Rt 20 with Audino & Dunsparce...i don't remember if someone specifically mentions it in the game or not...
    The rustling grass will appear after you beat the first gym and run into Bianca and she explains what rustling grass is. Only after she explains it will it appear.

    I have a question of my own - to turn Keldeo into its Resolute Forme in B2W2, do the Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion you bring with you have to have your B2W2 ID (i.e., do you have to catch them in the game), or can you trade them over from BW and use those?

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  19. #4194
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I have a question of my own - to turn Keldeo into its Resolute Forme in B2W2, do the Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion you bring with you have to have your B2W2 ID (i.e., do you have to catch them in the game), or can you trade them over from BW and use those?
    Nope, you don't even need Cobalion, Terrakion, or Virizion. All you need is the event Keldeo and go to Pledge Grove which is north of Flocessy Town (should be a little nook to go through from Alder's house, follow it).

  20. #4195
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Posts
    2,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You can catch other Pokemon...
    Woops I thought they were talking about wild pokemon, not rustling grass pokemon. I was tired...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

  21. #4196
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    Nope, you don't even need Cobalion, Terrakion, or Virizion. All you need is the event Keldeo and go to Pledge Grove which is north of Flocessy Town (should be a little nook to go through from Alder's house, follow it).
    Really? I could've sworn you did...

    Otherwise, you'd have a pretty strong Keldeo to beat Cheren with, I'd imagine.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  22. #4197
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    presently Southwest England
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Is it me, or are the prizes from the Raffle Shop not that random at all? Because I just got the week long promotion for the third time, and I happen to have two Raffle Shops, for the Masterballs sake, and I asked the clerks to draw a raffle plus another one (said promotion in effect), and on 4 times for today, all I got was full heals. and it happened on other days (promotional and regular days). What the hell...? -.-
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

    Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

    Intended Omega Ruby Team:

  23. #4198
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    Nope, you don't even need Cobalion, Terrakion, or Virizion. All you need is the event Keldeo and go to Pledge Grove which is north of Flocessy Town (should be a little nook to go through from Alder's house, follow it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Really? I could've sworn you did...

    Otherwise, you'd have a pretty strong Keldeo to beat Cheren with, I'd imagine.
    Yeah, I'm about 99% sure you have to have Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion because they teach Keldeo Secret Sword. So does anyone know whether or not the trio have to be from your B2W2 game or if you can trade them over from BW?

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  24. #4199
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Yeah, I'm about 99% sure you have to have Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion because they teach Keldeo Secret Sword. So does anyone know whether or not the trio have to be from your B2W2 game or if you can trade them over from BW?
    This video shows you don't even need Terrakion, Virizion or Cobalion in your party to teach Keldeo Secret Sword. I couldn't find any mention of Virizion, Terrakion and Cobalion being required on the Serebii Pledge Grove Pokearth page, the IGN Wiki Flocessy Town page, the Bulbapedia Secret Sword page, the Bulbapedia Pledge Grove page or the Marriland wiki Pledge Grove page.

  25. #4200
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Yeah, I'm about 99% sure you have to have Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion because they teach Keldeo Secret Sword. So does anyone know whether or not the trio have to be from your B2W2 game or if you can trade them over from BW?
    That's really, really odd.

    Bulbapedia's article on Pledge Grove, the place where Keldeo is taught Secret Sword, says nothing about it.

    However, their article on Secret Sword explicitly mentions that you need the trio for Keldeo to be taught Secret Sword. Specifically, "Keldeo can only learn the move in Pokémon Black and White via tutoring when the remaining Swords of Justice are also in the party. When the four are brought to the forest Keldeo used to reside in, the trio will teach Keldeo the move."

    It, however, makes no mention that the three have to specifically have your BW2 OT, nor does it say that it actually applies to BW2.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Page 168 of 237 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •