Page 169 of 237 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

How do I get to the Heart Cave?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    How do I get to the Heart Cave?
    You can enter the Cave of Being through Route 20. You need Surf to get there, and you have to have defeated the Pokémon League to get much use out of it.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Regarding Keldeo, you do NOT need the trio in B2/W2 for Secret Sword.
    I did the in-game event again in B2 just a few days ago, without any of the trio in my team, so I can confirm it.

However, in B/W, you do need the trio.

Original Trainer has nothing to do with the in-game event for B/W, I tried to do the event in my Black as well, and it works, even though the Cobalion is not from my game, it isn't even from the same languange (it is Japanese).

Anyway, to get into the Cave of Being you need not just Surf, but also Waterfall.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Regarding Keldeo, you do NOT need the trio in B2/W2 for Secret Sword.

However, in B/W, you do need the trio.
    How would you teach Keldeo Secret Sword in BW in the first place, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    using an otherwise ridiculously pointless and forgettable area

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Moor of Icirrus.

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Moor of Icirrus.
    Right, but what do you interact with to get it taught to Keldeo? Or does the prompt happen automatically?

Right, but what do you interact with to get it taught to Keldeo? Or does the prompt happen automatically?
    You bring Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion along with Keldeo, and the old man that's in Cobalion's room will come up, and talk for a bit, then the prompt will come up for it to learn Secret Sword.

Has anyone had items randomly disappear from their bag? It happened to me once in my White game where I spontaneously just didn't have one of my power items, and it's just happened to me again in my White 2 game - I had 2 Master balls yesterday but when I loaded my game today my inventory says there's only one :s
    My Friend Safari Type is Fairy (Togepi, Jigglypuff, Clefairy)
    FC: 3308-4627-2162

Specifically looking for people whose Friend Safari yield Scolipede, Vivilion, Eevee, or Ditto.

No, I've never had that happen, and that's the first time I've heard about it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
    Has anyone had items randomly disappear from their bag? It happened to me once in my White game where I spontaneously just didn't have one of my power items, and it's just happened to me again in my White 2 game - I had 2 Master balls yesterday but when I loaded my game today my inventory says there's only one :s
    Did you accidentally forget to save or use one? I haven't heard of it happening before. :/

Or is one of them in your Free Space? (Actually, I don't think that's possible, since the other Master Ball would just go into your Free Space anyway.)

You bring Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion along with Keldeo, and the old man that's in Cobalion's room will come up, and talk for a bit, then the prompt will come up for it to learn Secret Sword.
    Where does he appear? Does he appear right as you enter the area? Or do you have to go to a specific tree or something?

Where does he appear? Does he appear right as you enter the area? Or do you have to go to a specific tree or something?
    Probably about a half dozen steps in, or something like that, I don't recall exactly.

Did you accidentally forget to save or use one? I haven't heard of it happening before. :/
    The Master ball was in my bag prior to starting my game yesterday, so even if I forgot to save that day it should still be there today. And I just checked - no pokemon in this game were caught with a master ball (I also haven't traded anything in days, so there's no possibility I caught something with it and traded it out yesterday). It's also not being held by any pokemon in my party or box (I've scoured everywhere it could possibly be).

It's possible I tossed from the bag, but very unlikely.

Even more mysterious is the fact that the previous time it happened I ended up having to buy a replacement power item with my BP, but a couple of months later the one I was missing randomly turned up again (I had two in my bag instead of 1 one day). Hoping the same will happen again, but I'd really like to know what happened.
    My Friend Safari Type is Fairy (Togepi, Jigglypuff, Clefairy)
    FC: 3308-4627-2162

Specifically looking for people whose Friend Safari yield Scolipede, Vivilion, Eevee, or Ditto.

Probably about a half dozen steps in, or something like that, I don't recall exactly.
    Well, at least if it's a "mandatory" step to take in the Moor that triggers the old guy, I don't mind. I just don't want to spend hours on end stepping on each and every tile in the Moor only to find out that it was the one to the left of the tile I started on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
    The Master ball was in my bag prior to starting my game yesterday, so even if I forgot to save that day it should still be there today. And I just checked - no pokemon in this game were caught with a master ball (I also haven't traded anything in days, so there's no possibility I caught something with it and traded it out yesterday). It's also not being held by any pokemon in my party or box (I've scoured everywhere it could possibly be).

It's possible I tossed from the bag, but very unlikely.

Even more mysterious is the fact that the previous time it happened I ended up having to buy a replacement power item with my BP, but a couple of months later the one I was missing randomly turned up again (I had two in my bag instead of 1 one day). Hoping the same will happen again, but I'd really like to know what happened.
    Perhaps you just missed it in your bag, since the bag is no longer sorted automatically like it was in BW1.

Perhaps you just missed it in your bag, since the bag is no longer sorted automatically like it was in BW1.
    That shouldn't be the case, though. They mentioned that they still had one Master Ball in their inventory, where another Master Ball would have appeared had they gotten another one somehow.

Is it possible to get the difficulty keys from another play via wi-fi?
    I plan on getting Black 2 tomorrow, and want to play it on challenge mode from the start.
    Or does it require local wireless?
    Regigigas will rule the world! after he finishes his 5 million year nap...

Quote Originally Posted by Nukada View Post
    Is it possible to get the difficulty keys from another play via wi-fi?
    I plan on getting Black 2 tomorrow, and want to play it on challenge mode from the start.
    Or does it require local wireless?
    It requires local wireless. No Wi-fi, unfortunately. ):

When is Kyurem's stats/shinyness determined? Is it during the battle with Ghetsis or after you encounter it post Elite 4?

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    When is Kyurem's stats/shinyness determined? Is it during the battle with Ghetsis or after you encounter it post Elite 4?
    They're considered two separate Kyurem because they're considered by the game to be two separate events. In other words, it's determined upon encountering it after you defeat the Pokémon League.

Oh sweet so I can still SR for one yay.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

I just bought a used white 2 with an obviously hacked pokemon on it
    Ive reset the game but I am wondering if the fact it had been originally hacked can be picked up on in tournaments or was it properly erased?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer kun View Post
    I just bought a used white 2 with an obviously hacked pokemon on it
    Ive reset the game but I am wondering if the fact it had been originally hacked can be picked up on in tournaments or was it properly erased?
    I'm fairly sure it'll be fine

Thank you ^ ^ was just a bit worried a shiny oshawott with shedninja's ability was quite an odd thing to see

I got a new 3DS today so I downloaded the connection ID from my DS Lite to my 3DS in order to be able to play Pokemon Black 2 online on my 3DS.

When I wanted to battle online to see if it works, it said I have to wait for one hour because apparently I had turned off my DS while battling before. Now an hour has already passed and it still won't let me in. Does anyone know what could be the problem? Is it because I changed DS'es or does it maybe need a little more time?

Page 169 of 237 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast