Page 172 of 237 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Hey, my friend and I just bought Black 2 and White 2 today. We beat the first gym and got our C-gear so we wanted to battle each other to see who was stronger up to this point. But when we go into battle through infrared connection, all out pokemon are level 50 which really isn't what we want. Is there any way for us to battle each other with out teams at the levels they are now? I've been scouring the internet and can't really find much.

Quote Originally Posted by meluvyoulongtime3 View Post
    Hey, my friend and I just bought Black 2 and White 2 today. We beat the first gym and got our C-gear so we wanted to battle each other to see who was stronger up to this point. But when we go into battle through infrared connection, all out pokemon are level 50 which really isn't what we want. Is there any way for us to battle each other with out teams at the levels they are now? I've been scouring the internet and can't really find much.
    You can use the Union Room or Wi-fi connection, I believe. I don't remember if the former still limits you to having only two Pokémon that are level 30 or below, though.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Isn´t it weird when you are posting in english and you suddenly remember it isn´t your first language?

he-HEM, sorry, anyways:

I wondered which pokemons are available in which versions and which are not. I know it´s a silly question but I keep reading contradictory things about it @_@

Does black 2 has reishram or zekrom? does white 2 has reshiram or zekrom?

If I already got white and I wanna buy a second part, would it be most advisable to buy white 2 or would black 2 be better for some reason?

In general which are the differences between this games in terms of catchable pokemon?

I thank in advance for responses

Reshiram is found in Black and White 2. Zekrom is found in White and Black 2. The intent is that in playing both parts of a matched color pair (White + White 2 or Black + Black 2), you'll obtain both dragons.

If you're starting Generation V from scratch with the intent to play one of the first pair and then a sequel, it's advised that you maintain the same color version from both pairs for purposes of superficial continuity between the two.

Version exclusives for B/W2 can be found here:

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/exclusives.shtml

--as can the answers to most other base questions you might have. Checking there first is always a good idea, as there's a very good chance you'll find what you're looking for.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Hello, I've been wondering, for quite a while now, how exactly to reach the doubles grass on the Island section of route 18? Thanks for any help!
    FC: 5155-8804-5417
    I live my life for the Lord! As such, I'm part of the SPPF-Christian Alliance =)
    If you have any questions about faith, don't hesitate to send me a message!

I had to restart my Black 2 because of some problems I had. When can you access Random Matchup to battle online? Do you need to finish the game first?

Quote Originally Posted by KimMania View Post
    I had to restart my Black 2 because of some problems I had. When can you access Random Matchup to battle online? Do you need to finish the game first?
    I believe once you get your first badge you get access to it.

If you're battling competitively using your game and not a simulator, can you turn team viewer off?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    If you're battling competitively using your game and not a simulator, can you turn team viewer off?
    Nope!
    It's all part of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I believe once you get your first badge you get access to it.
    I've already got three and I can still only trade?

On white 2 I have got the key for Black city.
    Will I get the Shiny Gible or is that a game exclusive?
    I still haven't quite completed White Tree Hollow because I am more focased on B2.
    If anyone knows the answer I would really appreciate it because I really don't want to waste my time in Black Tower.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    On white 2 I have got the key for Black city.
    Will I get the Shiny Gible or is that a game exclusive?
    I still haven't quite completed White Tree Hollow because I am more focased on B2.
    If anyone knows the answer I would really appreciate it because I really don't want to waste my time in Black Tower.
    I believe that the shiny Dragon-type Pokémon that you get is intrinsic to the game, not the area that you're in. So you would get the shiny Gible only if you were playing Black 2.

I believe that the shiny Dragon-type Pokémon that you get is intrinsic to the game, not the area that you're in. So you would get the shiny Gible only if you were playing Black 2.
    Ok thankyou :3

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagiethePokeBreeder View Post
    Hello, I've been wondering, for quite a while now, how exactly to reach the doubles grass on the Island section of route 18? Thanks for any help!
    You have to reach the P2 Laboratory and go the contrary way you came. You will then find one of those little water islands, and you'll then go south. There will be a little path in between the strong water flows. You'll find a trainer in the water and if you keep going you'll eventually reach the island again. Then you just have to go left and you'll find the double grass. If you couldn't understand, try looking it up on YouTube, you'll probably find something
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

In addition to this, the boss on Area 10 in W2's Black Tower is not Benga, but a Veteran.
    You'll get a shiny only if you beat Benga, and since you fought a Veteran instead, that means you didn't beat Benga, and therefore can't get the shiny.

Yeah exactly, I don't know what I'm missing here. If anybody has any idea what I'm missing, please let me know. :/
    Hmm, you said it's Monday in your game, but yesterday is Thursday. Did you change the date on the DS? That could explain why the Jellicent didn't show up, it might be counted as a daily event even though it only appears once a week.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Hmm, you said it's Monday in your game, but yesterday is Thursday. Did you change the date on the DS? That could explain why the Jellicent didn't show up, it might be counted as a daily event even though it only appears once a week.
    Yeah, it was Monday in the game when it was Tuesday where I lived. But I don't think that should matter... I changed the clock on that DS like a month ago, so it couldn't have been the "clock penalty"... :/

Does anyone have a link to jap sites where i can buy Jap versions of the game? I have a DS lite with no region blocks so i figured I could buy one B2/W2 and start getting all those bs event pokemon they keep releasing every 2 weeks
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Does anyone know where to get Tamato berries? I've soft resetted the girl in route 5 dozens of times and got 30+ of all the other berries, but I haven't gotten any Tamatos. My cousin played through WHite tree hollow with my Latias, and now I don't know anything about her EV spread. I've been systematically feeding her each berry type, and all her EV's have been removed apart from those in speed. SO yeah, if you know where I can get Tamatos or if the girl in ROute 5 can even sell Tamatos, please let me know. Thanks!
    Competitive Sand Team:

Name: Mittens
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

For whatever reason, Tamato berries are the one type of berry you can't buy from that girl.

Your only options for getting them in decent quantities are a florist at the Join Avenue or the Dream World.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    can you find eevees in any hidden grotto in the international version of black/white 2 games? or only in the japanese ones? i know there is a funfest mission in japan, but im not talking about this. thanks.
    Without that Funfest Mission, no there's no way to get Eevee from Hidden Grotto, not in the Japan game, not in the International game.

Those who have checked the data inside the game confirmed that Eevee should be unable to appear without that Funfest Mission.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Does anyone have any idea how to get a female eevee with the hidden ability in game? I tried to soft reset the game for about 2 hours but I still have yet to get one in castelia city

Quote Originally Posted by Meaxial View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how to get a female eevee with the hidden ability in game? I tried to soft reset the game for about 2 hours but I still have yet to get one in castelia city
    The Castelia Eevee is Male Only. I don't think it's possible from what sources I've seen.

Then how do you get a female eevee with the hidden ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Meaxial View Post
    In-game outside of japan I believe you're out of luck. You'll need to get one from the DW or trade for one. Lot's of people breed them, so try the trade forums found here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...20-Trade-Forum

edit - in the Dream Park area of the DW you should be able to find eevee
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

So I found that Jellicent. It's Thursday in my game, and I went back to Undella Bay.

The only problem now is that it's the wrong gender... I'm playing Black 2 and a female one showed up. :/

Page 172 of 237 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast