Page 173 of 237 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    So I found that Jellicent. It's Thursday in my game, and I went back to Undella Bay.

The only problem now is that it's the wrong gender... I'm playing Black 2 and a female one showed up. :/
    very very odd there as the female is supposed to be in W2...i got mine last night... alrighty then... :shrugs:
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    very very odd there as the female is supposed to be in W2...i got mine last night... alrighty then... :shrugs:
    ...Yeah, I don't know either.

Well, it had its hidden ability, so that's all that matters for me. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    So I found that Jellicent. It's Thursday in my game, and I went back to Undella Bay.

The only problem now is that it's the wrong gender... I'm playing Black 2 and a female one showed up. :/
    Wow, really? O.o

So... maybe I can get a female one on my Black 2 game. I've already gotten the male one and I would love to get the opposite one.

Anyway, responding to the question, the Jellicent pops up on Mondays if you're playing Black 2. It's found on Thursdays for White 2 players.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Wow, really? O.o

So... maybe I can get a female one on my Black 2 game. I've already gotten the male one and I would love to get the opposite one.

Anyway, responding to the question, the Jellicent pops up on Mondays if you're playing Black 2. It's found on Thursdays for White 2 players.
    Of all days, I don't know why it suddenly popped up on the day that it's supposed to pop up for a player of the opposite version, let alone a Jellicent of the opposite gender appearing. But whatever. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

What are the best Pokémon to use for HMs? I haven't played in a while but I remember in 3rd gen Tropius could learn at least four and I was wondering if there were any Pokémon that were relatively easy to find in this game that I could use for this purpose.

You don't really need HMs in BW/2; the only ones necessary to the story are Surf and Strength, which Golduck and Floatzel get both of and Waterfall. Swanna and Pelipper get Fly and Surf, if you want those.

How do you shop at Join Avenue? I have 5 shops set up, but every time I go, they all say come back tomorrow, so when I do they say it again.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

If you change the game's clock, the shops won't sell anything until the day after tomorrow.

Keep in mind that simply putting your cartridge in a different DS will cause this.

does anyone know where I can find a convenient list of maniacs who buy items at higher prices in BW2?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Does the Sweet Heart have any special use? I swear I read it's useful for something else besides healing, but I can't find that anymore.

Also, I've got some questions regarding the Dream Radar

-is it possible to SR the legends in some way?
    -is it possible to reset the game in some way, so you can catch the legends for each cartridge?
    -is there any difference between green and pink orbs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    does anyone know where I can find a convenient list of maniacs who buy items at higher prices in BW2?
    Right here. I believe the ones listed for BW are the same in BW2, except the Riches' mansion is gone (I guess you sell relic stuff to the ore buyer now).

Edit: the relic stuff is bought by a black belt in the house to the left of the marine tube (in Undella town)
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 29th December 2012 at 8:56 PM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I can't find a list...but I know what you are talking about...I think.

For the food trade-offs (BalmMushroom and such), go inside the trailer in Route 5 and talk to the maid.

For the gem trade-offs (Comet Shard, Pearl String, etc.), there is a gentlemen inside Icirrus City's Pokemon Center. Sadly, this cannot be accessed until AFTER you beat the game.

The Rare Bone Collector is at the Route 18/19. Visit the house and talk to the shady guy inside.

Hope that helps you.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Right here. I believe the ones listed for BW are the same in BW2, except the Riches' mansion is gone (I guess you sell relic stuff to the ore buyer now).
    You can still sell the relics to the blackbelt inside the house were the riches used to be.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Does the Sweet Heart have any special use? I swear I read it's useful for something else besides healing, but I can't find that anymore.
    You can trade 10 Sweet Hearts for 1 Heart Scale at Mistralton City, and that is about it.

Could anyone help me with finding a Tynamo? I am in the right place (Chargestone Cave) and running around in it. So far, I have found every one apart from it. I have only beat 5 gyms, but can you get it before E4?
    Being mean gets you no where. So be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Seredin View Post
    Could anyone help me with finding a Tynamo? I am in the right place (Chargestone Cave) and running around in it. So far, I have found every one apart from it. I have only beat 5 gyms, but can you get it before E4?
    Try the bottom basement; the encounter rate increases to 8% there, as opposed to 2%. Using a Super Repel with a Lv. 31 Pokemon at the top of your party will weed out the Boldore and the Nosepass.

Is the bottom where Bianca is?
    Being mean gets you no where. So be nice

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Is it me, or are the prizes from the Raffle Shop not that random at all? Because I just got the week long promotion for the third time, and I happen to have two Raffle Shops, for the Masterballs sake, and I asked the clerks to draw a raffle plus another one (said promotion in effect), and on 4 times for today, all I got was full heals. and it happened on other days (promotional and regular days). What the hell...? -.-
    Still no one?

BTW, are the IV's of the pokemon traded by Yancy/Curtis set?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

What do you do after you beat coltress?
    Pokemon X and Y In-Game: Andrew | Poison Friend Safari:
    [img]http://i45.*******.com/25ksuie.png[/img]
    Credit goes to Shiny_Wooper for the Team Pose and Astral Shadow for the Circle of life~

I have sort of an in game question. I was thinking of buying a Japanese version of black 2 and I was wondering if I did would I be able to download Japan events. I have an original ds that doesn't region lock. so would this work????
    FC: 4554-0810-4473
    Safari Type: Bug
    Ledyba Illumise, Heracross

Quote Originally Posted by Dudesean View Post
    What do you do after you beat coltress?
    That's a rather vague question, considering that you battle him multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Reamer182 View Post
    I have sort of an in game question. I was thinking of buying a Japanese version of black 2 and I was wondering if I did would I be able to download Japan events. I have an original ds that doesn't region lock. so would this work????
    Yes, it would work.

how early on can you trade for kanto starters? I wanted to play through the story but don't really like any of the new pokemon, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CShizzle77 View Post
    how early on can you trade for kanto starters? I wanted to play through the story but don't really like any of the new pokemon, thanks!
    after you've beaten the first gym,i think.
    Credit goes to Shiny_Wooper for the Team Pose and Astral Shadow for the Circle of life~

thanks! do you know exactly what I need to do in the Pokemon center? Haven't played in awhile but as I recall there were some options on the second floor for previous games?

Quote Originally Posted by CShizzle77 View Post
    thanks! do you know exactly what I need to do in the Pokemon center? Haven't played in awhile but as I recall there were some options on the second floor for previous games?
    There's 3 options in the pokemon center:Union room,wi-fi club,and the global terminal (select GTS or GTS Negotiations)

^^thank you!

Page 173 of 237 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast