Page 177 of 238 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 5932

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

So I'm guessing I'll never get challenge mode unless I buy White 2. Which won't be happening anytime soon.
    Black code: 3611 3351 1490 √-1

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2ln93l5.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2rwubuh.gif[/IMG]

I got my shiny gible with Pokerus
    Is that normal or am i lucky?
    Pokemon X and Y In-Game: Andrew | Poison Friend Safari:
    [img]http://i45.*******.com/25ksuie.png[/img]
    Credit goes to Shiny_Wooper for the Team Pose and Astral Shadow for the Circle of life~

As far as I'm aware, any Pokemon can have the Pokerus on it.

Relatively certain my Zekrom had it when I caught in White.

I know that when you breed Pokemon in Black and White 2, if you save before picking up the Egg, the IVs are set in stone. The gender isn't, but is the Pokemon's ability set in stone as well?
    White 2 Friend Code: 1249 6986 4072

Dream World Pokemon available for breed:

Quote Originally Posted by epicmonster037 View Post
    I know that when you breed Pokemon in Black and White 2, if you save before picking up the Egg, the IVs are set in stone. The gender isn't, but is the Pokemon's ability set in stone as well?
    it's my understanding that the first egg's IVs are set, but everything else can be SR for...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I used PokéGTS to get a level 100 Magikarp. But instead I got a Egg named MAGIKARP? It said it will take a long time to hatch on the summary? Is it a bad egg and could it damage my game?

Saaatoshi!

About Join Avenue:

I know that you have to close down a shop if you want to open a new one after opening 8 shops already.
    My question is this: if you invite someone over from a different game to get new things for a certain shop, will that person merge their shop with the one already open? Or will you have to have about four separate Dojos open to have everything?

Excuse me sir. I have a question I like to ask of you. After I link trade my Keledo into my Black Version 2 and turn into his Resolute Form, can he be traded back into the original Black Version? Let me know when you have the chance.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Yes.

It'll just revert to its standard form.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    About Join Avenue:

I know that you have to close down a shop if you want to open a new one after opening 8 shops already.
    My question is this: if you invite someone over from a different game to get new things for a certain shop, will that person merge their shop with the one already open? Or will you have to have about four separate Dojos open to have everything?
    You'll need to have multiple shops open.

Specifically, you'll need a dojo from Black, Black 2, and White 2 to have access to the full variety of EV boosting services.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 7th January 2013 at 6:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    it's my understanding that the first egg's IVs are set, but everything else can be SR for...
    Are you sure? Because I did about five SRs for a Swinub that was locked into one with three 31 IVs (Attack, Defense and Sp Def) before getting a female and they all had Thick Fat, so I would assume the ability is set with the egg like the IVs are.
    White 2 Friend Code: 1249 6986 4072

Dream World Pokemon available for breed:

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningUmbreon View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can find a fire stone?
    Also sold daily at the BlackTower shop for $20,000 for clearing up to level 2 or 5
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by epicmonster037 View Post
    Are you sure? Because I did about five SRs for a Swinub that was locked into one with three 31 IVs (Attack, Defense and Sp Def) before getting a female and they all had Thick Fat, so I would assume the ability is set with the egg like the IVs are.
    not 100% sure, as i haven't really bred for myself much on W2, but i believe the info was somewhere in this thread...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Who is the toughest trainer in the PWT?
    haven't participated in the world leaders tournament yet...
    Pokemon X and Y In-Game: Andrew | Poison Friend Safari:
    [img]http://i45.*******.com/25ksuie.png[/img]
    Credit goes to Shiny_Wooper for the Team Pose and Astral Shadow for the Circle of life~

There's always going to be a few trainers who are considerably more difficult to deal with then the others, but exactly which ones they are will vary depending on the Pokemon on your team.

Are there groundshaking spots in the double (dark) grass in BW2?

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

^No

About the round charm you get for catching all pokemon in the unova dex, by how much does it increase the chance of the old man in the daycare finding an egg?

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Excuse me sir. I have a question I like to ask of you. After I link trade my Keledo into my Black Version 2 and turn into his Resolute Form, can he be traded back into the original Black Version? Let me know when you have the chance.
    I am pretty sure you can. Haven't done it, but your Keldeo will revert back to its Original Form.

Guys, I need A LOT of help in Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2! These games are making me very confused!
    In Black 2, I have all the badges and I'm in Victory Road. Already in White 2, can not get past the seventh gym because it's too hard! The only Pokémon ice that I could capture the White 2 was a Cubchoo that knows no ice attack! There are many Pokémon to train (in both games) and few places to conduct training! The only way is to appeal to the "Exp. Share" (an item that makes a Pokemon gain experience points even if not participating in the battle) and this is not helping much! When I check the Stats of my Pokémon, I realize that they are bad for the level of my Pokémon, no matter if I train them or use any item that affects the level.
    Attacks that do not cause damage are not helping at all, on the contrary, only worsen my situation in battles. It seems that these games have a system of "1/2/3 hit (s) to kill." And before you ask, I do not know the importance of the blows that cause no harm! I do not know movesets perfect set, I do not know what it means perfection in Pokémon! HATE COMPETITIVE BATTLES! HATE THE WAY IN MULTIPLAYER GAMES OF POKÉMON! I will not spend every day of my life by calculating the power of the attacks of my Pokémon TO KNOW IF THEY ARE REALLY GOOD AGAINST ALL POKÉMON!I do not know what the true function of EV's and IV's! I do not know what the best method to train a Pokémon! I do not know what Pokemon should I use in battle!
    Play Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 is getting more and more confused!
    Anyone have any advice? I'm needing a lot of help!

You don't need to worry about stuff like EVs and IVs for the main storyline.

In any case, a tried, but true tactic for beating just about any trainer is to simply get something with a stat boosting move, send it out against a Pokemon you know isn't capable causing much damage to it, then maximize your stats before sweeping them. For instance, I had my Serperior just Coil repeatedly against Drayden's Druddigon until it was able to OHKO all of his Pokemon.

As for training, just beat up Audino in the highest leveled area that's available.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

I recieved a Mewtwo and Mew from a friend. They are both lvl 25 and have no ability, also their OT is PMapp. Are they hacked?
    Current X Team:

If by no ability, you mean they have no ability at all, then yes, they're most definitely hacked.

PMapp sounds like the name of some kind of Pokemon generating program, and I presume whoever you got them from was too lazy to use something other then the default OT or to give them the correct abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    About the round charm you get for catching all pokemon in the unova dex, by how much does it increase the chance of the old man in the daycare finding an egg?
    I have another question. When the old man finds an egg, some of the hatchling's attributes, but not all of them, are predetermined. When you take the egg from him, his other attributes are then determined. My question is, what attributes are determined before you take the egg? (nature, ivs, gender)

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I have another question. When the old man finds an egg, some of the hatchling's attributes, but not all of them, are predetermined. When you take the egg from him, his other attributes are then determined. My question is, what attributes are determined before you take the egg? (nature, ivs, gender)
    in BW2 the first egg is always the same. after that, I believe everything is determined when you pick up the egg from the daycare man.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Okay, got it! Thanks. I didn't give my friend anything good for them so I didn't lose out. Just that now I don't have a legit Mew or Mewtwo. Will probably released them. :/
    Current X Team:

How can I obtain a Snivy with Contrary ability?

Page 177 of 238 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227 ... LastLast