Page 179 of 237 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Hi. I am interested in having battles. Does anybody challenge me for a battle?

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnMaster365 View Post
    Hi. I am interested in having battles. Does anybody challenge me for a battle?
    Try here
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...ration-Battles

Hey, I'm looking for help with the memory link. Going to be playing through White 2 again soon, and I'd like to see the flashbacks this time around. I only have one DS system, and none of my friends in my area play Pokemon, so I was hoping someone here could link up with me. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    Hey, I'm looking for help with the memory link. Going to be playing through White 2 again soon, and I'd like to see the flashbacks this time around. I only have one DS system, and none of my friends in my area play Pokemon, so I was hoping someone here could link up with me. PM me.
    It's impossible. You need two systems, it can only be done over local wireless.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

If I have an Eevee (Dream World, Male) and then I breed it with another Eevee (NOT Dream World, Female) is it possible for the newborn baby too have Anticipation (Its Dream World Ability) and then keep breeding until I get a Female, breed it with Munna and make a Fe/Male Dream World Eevee with Stored Power?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    If I have an Eevee (Dream World, Male) and then I breed it with another Eevee (NOT Dream World, Female) is it possible for the newborn baby too have Anticipation (Its Dream World Ability) and then keep breeding until I get a Female, breed it with Munna and make a Fe/Male Dream World Eevee with Stored Power?
    No, only DW females can pass along DW abilities to their offspring.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Newbie Help:
    Sorry, searched for answer and also searched for how to start a new thread but no luck.

I traded my brother Flaffy (level 16) for Sewaddle (level 2) so he could use it in battle. When he was done, we tried to trade back and it was not permitted. Can anyone help me as to why or how to complete the 'return trade'?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by alexfla View Post
    Newbie Help:
    Sorry, searched for answer and also searched for how to start a new thread but no luck.

I traded my brother Flaffy (level 16) for Sewaddle (level 2) so he could use it in battle. When he was done, we tried to trade back and it was not permitted. Can anyone help me as to why or how to complete the 'return trade'?

Thx
    if you were trading via IR, and the pokemon are in your parties sometimes the game wont let you trade (usually if one has an HM)
    try placing the pokemon you want to trade in your PCs, and then trading. With the new games, you can grab things from your PC to trade =)

This isn't a request for help as such but there doesn't appear to be a BW2 glitches thread and I was curious.....in the Giant Chasm (inner foresty part) there's a row of trees that you can just clean walk through like they're not there......anyone else experienced this? Can anyone explain it?

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1100 REs ##### W - SRing for a starter - 300 SRs ##### X - Route 10 - 161 REs

About Marvel Scale Ability: when a pokemon with that ability is induced into sleep (x1.5) and then wakes up, does its Defense Stat get reset(/1.5)?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Yes.

It's only active as long as a status condition is present.

Can someone help me with this plz:

I have caught Landorus,Tornadus,Thunderus in B/W and traded them to Black 2. How can I get their Therian form?

Quote Originally Posted by doodlecloud View Post
    This isn't a request for help as such but there doesn't appear to be a BW2 glitches thread and I was curious.....in the Giant Chasm (inner foresty part) there's a row of trees that you can just clean walk through like they're not there......anyone else experienced this? Can anyone explain it?
    It's a known glitch, actually. It happens on all the B2/W2 games, most likely they didn't fix it because it didn't do any harm at all, unlike the frozen Zoroark glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by master of murkrow View Post
    Can someone help me with this plz:

I have caught Landorus,Tornadus,Thunderus in B/W and traded them to Black 2. How can I get their Therian form?
    Get a Therian Forme Landorus from the Dream Radar, then bring it with you to the shrine in Abundant Shrine, so you can obtain the Mirror.
    Apparently, the Landorus must be in Therian Forme, otherwise you can't get the Mirror, even if the Landorus is from the Dream Radar.

After you've obtained the Mirror, you can use it on any of your Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus (including the ones obtained in B/W) to change them into their Therian Forme.

So yes, they basically forced you to buy a 3DS and buy the Dream Radar game, just to get a different forme on a Pokemon.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's impossible. You need two systems, it can only be done over local wireless.
    What? You can do it over Nintendo WFC, so doesn't that mean you could do it internationally?

I registered pokemon black usa on global link and it says i need to recharge it, is there a way to speed up the recharge ? i am using it on an flashcard and i have pokemon white 2 also on same flashcard, to let memory link work can it also work with download play on flashcard ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

Get a Therian Forme Landorus from the Dream Radar, then bring it with you to the shrine in Abundant Shrine, so you can obtain the Mirror.
    Apparently, the Landorus must be in Therian Forme, otherwise you can't get the Mirror, even if the Landorus is from the Dream Radar.

After you've obtained the Mirror, you can use it on any of your Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus (including the ones obtained in B/W) to change them into their Therian Forme.

So yes, they basically forced you to buy a 3DS and buy the Dream Radar game, just to get a different forme on a Pokemon.
    I already bought a brand new 3DS a week ago because I am going to need 1 for gen VI so I only need to buy Dream radar then? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    I registered pokemon black usa on global link and it says i need to recharge it, is there a way to speed up the recharge ? i am using it on an flashcard and i have pokemon white 2 also on same flashcard, to let memory link work can it also work with download play on flashcard ?
    When you switch your game between 2 DS's this happens. I don't think using 2 games on the one DS causes this because I do that all the time and it works fine. I also think global link needs a day to set things up cos i kind of remember that happening to me.
    I dunno what a flashcard is but it doesn't sound like a legit pokemon game you buy from the shops.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by master of murkrow View Post
    I already bought a brand new 3DS a week ago because I am going to need 1 for gen VI so I only need to buy Dream radar then? Thank you
    Yes, you only need to buy the Dream Radar game

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    and i have pokemon white 2 also on same flashcard, to let memory link work

can it also work with download play on flashcard ?
    I honestly don't know how to do Memory Link via Wi-Fi, but the only other way is via local wireless/infrared (forgot which one) by using the option in Unova Link.
    And that requires both games to be on different carts placed on different DS.

Assuming the 4th Gen game is on a flashcart as well......the Download Play does not read the games inside the flashcart, it reads the cart instead. Which means it will detect the cart as being incompatible, so no PokeTransfer for you. However, if the 4th Gen game is on a legitimate cart, it can be done.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Download Play does not read the games inside the flashcart, it reads the cart instead. Which means it will detect the cart as being incompatible, so no PokeTransfer for you.
    I've tried it with my friend's flashcart.
    I should add that if you are Poketransferring from 4th gen that is a legal cartridge onto 5th gen flashcard, Poketransfer will work (I have tried it out with a friend's flashcart and my old HeartGold file and showed that the Poketransfer works).

I have a breeding question. I am breeding 2 Glaceons with both having their dream world ability. I hatched a box full of Eevees, and none of them have their dream world ability. I never had this problem before, but this is the first time I am breeding in black 2, did this change between black and black 2?

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I have a breeding question. I am breeding 2 Glaceons with both having their dream world ability. I hatched a box full of Eevees, and none of them have their dream world ability. I never had this problem before, but this is the first time I am breeding in black 2, did this change between black and black 2?
    If the female has Ice Body and you're not using a Ditto, it should be working. You might be having really bad luck (it happens).

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    I should add that if you are Poketransferring from 4th gen that is a legal cartridge onto 5th gen flashcard, Poketransfer will work (I have tried it out with a friend's flashcart and my old HeartGold file and showed that the Poketransfer works).
    Ah yes, I forgot about that part

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Does anyone know if having Latios hold Soul Dew is allowed in the PWT?

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

It's allowed only for the Driftveil tournament and standard Mix tournament (Along with the other normally banned Pokemon).

All of the others ban it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It's allowed only for the Driftveil tournament and standard Mix tournament (Along with the other normally banned Pokemon).

All of the others ban it.
    Well darn. I was going to use that for the type masters tournament. Looks like choice specs will have to do.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Page 179 of 237 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast