Page 193 of 237 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #4801
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Can anyone tell me where I can find the rare items maniac to sell him the relics I found in abysmal ruins?
    My Deviantart: http://ninfiaplushies.deviantart.com/
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 3483 2007 2970
    Slyveon/Ninfia picture belongs to http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.com Orginal moving gif version can be seen here: http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.co...nfia-353982850

  2. #4802

    Default

    You'll find him in the new house at the same spot as the Riches' former mansion, I believe.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  3. #4803
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylveön View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can find the rare items maniac to sell him the relics I found in abysmal ruins?
    You can find him in one of the houses in Undella Town. He is a Black Belt, just like last game.

    Anyway, my question. Can you use a dual-type Pokémon for two of the mono-type E4 challenges or just the challenge for the Pokémon's primary type? For example, can I use Volcarona for both the Bug-type challenge and the Fire-type challenge, or can I only use it for the Bug-type challenge?
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4986-4323-2443
    I can trade: Adamant Max Attack IV holding a Metal Coat
    In return I want or (I would have but Ruby ran dry at high tide)

  4. #4804
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingBat View Post
    Anyway, my question. Can you use a dual-type Pokémon for two of the mono-type E4 challenges or just the challenge for the Pokémon's primary type? For example, can I use Volcarona for both the Bug-type challenge and the Fire-type challenge, or can I only use it for the Bug-type challenge?
    You can use it for both.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

    I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

  5. #4805
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's in the Pokemon Centre in Aspertia, or Floccesy. I can't remember which but it's very early. There's an NPC you talk to.
    Actually, it's any first Pokemon Center you visit after you Memory Linked. So the city/town doesn't matter.

    The NPC is a Breeder, by the way.




    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You'll find him in the new house at the same spot as the Riches' former mansion, I believe.
    Not exactly the same spot, but it's the closest house to the mansion's old spot.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  6. #4806
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    750

    Default

    I posted this in the general Pokemon Questions thread but I didn't get an answer, so I might as well post it here as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Senior View Post
    I'm having a bit of a problem with unlocking the new C-Gear skins and starter Poke dolls through the Global Link, I have all 4 games registered to my account (B, W, B2, W2), which are all Australian and I can freely switch game cards between. However when I go to the promotions page there are only 2 options; February's Poke dolls of Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and the Gothorita promotion. They don't appear on the Customize page either.

    Is there a trick to unlocking them that I'm missing? Could it be that I'm from Australia? (I'm sure it's an international event)
    I hope somebody might know what the issue is as I'm really tired of Blank/Munna on my C-Gear.


    Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

  7. #4807
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Where do i live?
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Im having trouble beating Clay in my version. I have a Pignite, Electabuzz, Vespiquen and a Lucario. Any tips or pokemon to catch would be helpful
    ~Dragonflypokemon,Or DFP for short~
    I play TCG and the games, as well as the online versions of both. Hit me up for a battle sometime
    I'm not a very good battler, I'm mainly here to have fun
    ~Yanmegas claimed by me.~

  8. #4808
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonflypokemon View Post
    Im having trouble beating Clay in my version. I have a Pignite, Electabuzz, Vespiquen and a Lucario. Any tips or pokemon to catch would be helpful
    What level is lucario at? If it is at at least level 30, and it knows force palm, use that on his excadrill. Vespiquen should take care of the rest, bar maybe sandslash. If you want another pokemon, you can catch ducklett at the bridge next to driftveil. Train that, and keep a water move, and you should be okay. Just be careful, excadrill knows rock slide.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

    yeah, so I found pokerus 1 hour of playtime into ORAS.

    Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

  9. #4809
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dyaus Spring, Suicune's Home
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Senior View Post
    I posted this in the general Pokemon Questions thread but I didn't get an answer, so I might as well post it here as well.



    I hope somebody might know what the issue is as I'm really tired of Blank/Munna on my C-Gear.
    I'm having this exact same issue.

    I have both my White / White2 registered under the same account.





  10. #4810
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Where do i live?
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    What level is lucario at? If it is at at least level 30, and it knows force palm, use that on his excadrill. Vespiquen should take care of the rest, bar maybe sandslash. If you want another pokemon, you can catch ducklett at the bridge next to driftveil. Train that, and keep a water move, and you should be okay. Just be careful, excadrill knows rock slide.
    Thanks for the advice. Lucario is at level 31 but I usually lead it and try to KO Krokorok with it. Sandslash has given me the most problems. I've trained up Pignite to evolve so hopefully Emboar can wreck through the team also.
    ~Dragonflypokemon,Or DFP for short~
    I play TCG and the games, as well as the online versions of both. Hit me up for a battle sometime
    I'm not a very good battler, I'm mainly here to have fun
    ~Yanmegas claimed by me.~

  11. #4811
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Laguna Beach; FL
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Okay I have a Pokemon World Tournament Question.
    Ive finally found me a Solid team through Testing I'm comfortable with.
    Maxed IVs and EVs good Movesets.
    Since the Level Cap at the PWT is 50, should I stop Leveling them up at 50 or go all the way to 100 and take it on?



    Always looking for shinys PM me and Ill make a offer!

    The only thing I have to offer at this point is a Flawless IV Ditto. I value it highly.
    0490-6563-1433

  12. #4812
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsbury View Post
    Okay I have a Pokemon World Tournament Question.
    Ive finally found me a Solid team through Testing I'm comfortable with.
    Maxed IVs and EVs good Movesets.
    Since the Level Cap at the PWT is 50, should I stop Leveling them up at 50 or go all the way to 100 and take it on?
    Stop at 50 if not sooner. The pokemon will be auto leveled to 50 if lower level.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  13. #4813
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Laguna Beach; FL
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Im using a Hydreigon in my Team of 3, wont Evolving it give it better stats?



    Always looking for shinys PM me and Ill make a offer!

    The only thing I have to offer at this point is a Flawless IV Ditto. I value it highly.
    0490-6563-1433

  14. #4814
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Senior View Post
    I posted this in the general Pokemon Questions thread but I didn't get an answer, so I might as well post it here as well.



    I hope somebody might know what the issue is as I'm really tired of Blank/Munna on my C-Gear.
    Black/White 2 accounts needs to have been registered before Jan 17th to get them.

    btw, you didn't grab the Keldeo C-gear?
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

  15. #4815
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    just defeated the elite 4...if you can without to much spoiler tell me what I can do next!!!

  16. #4816
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsbury View Post
    Im using a Hydreigon in my Team of 3, wont Evolving it give it better stats?
    Ohyeh of course, level it to 65 then stop. and level higher if you want certain moves like outrage.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 21st February 2013 at 5:36 AM.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  17. #4817
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Laguna Beach; FL
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Thanks.

    Also Using

    Spiritomb
    And Blaziken.

    Debating on Swapping out Blaziken for my SubSeed Sceptile thoughts?



    Always looking for shinys PM me and Ill make a offer!

    The only thing I have to offer at this point is a Flawless IV Ditto. I value it highly.
    0490-6563-1433

  18. #4818
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A state of Love.
    Posts
    28

    Default

    I'm trying to clear White Treehollow, but in Area 9 none of the hints are helpful. They all said the gate trainer was male, with one other person, walking around and spinning. There were also quite a few that said "I saw him down below earlier" and then when you went down a level, they said "I saw him up above earlier."

    Is the trick to look for the opposite of what they say? Instead of male/with another/walking and spinning should I look for female/alone/stationary? I'm lost. I couldn't beat the level as my Pokemon were too worn out from beating probably about 80% of the trainers on that level including every male, never finding the gate trainer.
    Last edited by Sapphire Dragon; 22nd February 2013 at 8:14 PM.
        Spoiler:- Trading Info:

  19. #4819
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Dragon View Post
    I'm trying to clear White Treehollow, but in Area 9 none of the hints are helpful. They all said the gate trainer was male, with one other person, walking around and spinning. There were also quite a few that said "I saw him down below earlier" and then when you went down a level, they said "I saw him up above earlier."

    Is the trick to look for the opposite of what they say? Instead of male/with another/walking and spinning should I look for female/alone/stationary? I'm lost. I couldn't beat the level as my Pokemon were too worn out from beating probably about 80% of the trainers on that level including every male, never finding the gate trainer.
    It helps to save at at the of the challenge so you can find him and beat him without taking lots of damage. There are 3 floors on Area 9 and 10

  20. #4820
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    One: Nothing is official about this game (Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2) because the psychics can still change the content while it is on hardware...I know.

    In any case, this is my friend code if you want to add me:

    2022 9067 1545

    You need to go to the Pal Pad in the Bag then press Use to find this out - this may be new.

  21. #4821
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A state of Love.
    Posts
    28

    Default

    At the start of the challenge? Yeah, that makes sense. : o

    And I never knew there were 3 floors... the list only showed 2. I am also sure this was Level 9 as I went up and down floors several times and it said so on the list/Area box at the top. I will try again to see if I can figure out what happened. It might be because of the way they formatted the lists like at the challenging desk at the top... You can't see Area 6 when you first unlock it unless you scroll all the way down and it shows up. That could be the issue.
        Spoiler:- Trading Info:

  22. #4822
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi. I have not played Pokemon White or Black and are now wondering to buy the game, but I'm not sure if I should go for Black/White or the upgrade. I am not interested in buying both games at this moment since this playing idea was just something which resently got to my mind. I'd probably buy the game mainly for playing online matches, get ratings and join tournaments, I don't really care about the campaign. Thanks. Cheers.

  23. #4823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHyne View Post
    One: Nothing is official about this game (Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2) because the psychics can still change the content while it is on hardware...I know.

    You need to go to the Pal Pad in the Bag then press Use to find this out - this may be new.
    Two things:

    One: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...en-WiFi-Center

    Two: what the bugger are you talking about



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  24. #4824
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endis View Post
    Hi. I have not played Pokemon White or Black and are now wondering to buy the game, but I'm not sure if I should go for Black/White or the upgrade. I am not interested in buying both games at this moment since this playing idea was just something which resently got to my mind. I'd probably buy the game mainly for playing online matches, get ratings and join tournaments, I don't really care about the campaign. Thanks. Cheers.
    Well if you're playing online and wanting to join tournaments, getting B2 or W2 would be better as, unlike the originals, BW2 have move tutors which definitely help out a lot of Pokemon in terms of their movesets. Furthermore, Unova Pokemon cannot be caught with their hidden abilities on the Dream World unless you're playing BW2.

  25. #4825
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    On my Pokémon Journey
    Posts
    62

    Default

    I am trying to figure out what my Shiny Latias' Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense would be if it was holding Soul Dew. I know the Soul Dew boosts Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by 50%. But I don't know if it would boost past the Max Stat(Which would be Sp. Attack=350/Beneficial and Sp. Defense=359/Neutral for my Latias' Nature) or stay at the Max, if it was high enough to even reach the max, from the Stat Boost. My Latias' Sp. Attack is 326 and Her Sp. Defense is 281, and has Modest Nature. I'm not sure if I did it right, but I tried multiplying her Sp. Attack (326) and her Sp. Defense (281) by 50% and got 489 for Sp. Attack and 421 for Sp. Defense. Did I calculate accurately or am I way off?

    I'm sorry if this is confusing... I tried explaining as best as I can...

    Edit: I had originally posted this question in the Black and White Help Thread but I deleted my post there and reposted it here.
    Three Most Recent Shinies:

    Registeel: Soft Reset(W2) / Latios: Soft Reset(B2) / Regice: Soft Reset(W2)
    PokéDex (Gen 5): 649/649 Completed as of March 4th, 2013

Page 193 of 237 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •