Page 194 of 237 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rai1994 View Post
    I am trying to figure out what my Shiny Latias' Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense would be if it was holding Soul Dew. I know the Soul Dew boosts Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by 50%. But I don't know if it would boost past the Max Stat(Which would be Sp. Attack=350/Beneficial and Sp. Defense=359/Neutral for my Latias' Nature) or stay at the Max, if it was high enough to even reach the max, from the Stat Boost. My Latias' Sp. Attack is 326 and Her Sp. Defense is 281, and has Modest Nature. I'm not sure if I did it right, but I tried multiplying her Sp. Attack (326) and her Sp. Defense (281) by 50% and got 489 for Sp. Attack and 421 for Sp. Defense. Did I calculate accurately or am I way off?

I'm sorry if this is confusing... I tried explaining as best as I can...

Edit: I had originally posted this question in the Black and White Help Thread but I deleted my post there and reposted it here.
    Pokemon doesn't have a definite stat cap like Fire Emblem. Stats are only limited by base stats and calculations based off them. In other words, it will boost Spatk past the max stat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Pokemon doesn't have a definite stat cap like Fire Emblem. Stats are only limited by base stats and calculations based off them. In other words, it will boost Spatk past the max stat.
    Okay, so another question... (I apologize if this question seems dumb...) To calculate how much of a stat boost the Pokémon get's from the Hold Item, do you multiply the Pokémon's Stat with the %? Like if I multiply my Latias' Special Attack which is 326, with 50% I get 163... Is that how much of a stat boost Latias would get?
    Three Most Recent Shinies:

Registeel: Soft Reset(W2) / Latios: Soft Reset(B2) / Regice: Soft Reset(W2)
    PokéDex (Gen 5): 649/649 Completed as of March 4th, 2013

Kind of something that could be posted in either Generation V help thread, but if I got the Meloetta event for my White Version and taught it Relic Song from the Castelia Event, would I still be able to teach it Relic Song from the Castelia Event in White 2? If I can, I assume I'd have to go to the Move Deleter to make it forget Relic Song first.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Hello

i was wondering if there was any possible way to get a bibarel with the move brine?
    thanks
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

There is not.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

where can i find a lot of yellow shards in black 2?
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

If you have an antique shop in your Join avenue, you can sometimes get shards from there, but it doesn't happen often for me.
    Other than that, I think you can get shards from dust clouds sometimes.
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    where can i find a lot of yellow shards in black 2?
    The Funfest Mission "Collecting Shards" Is a great way to get lots of shards! Other than that you can just buy some repels and run around Reversal Mtn. or the Relic Passage and look for dust clouds. You also get them for participating in the PWT. There's lots of ways to get shards! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Feel free to friend me for battles & trades!
    White 2 FC: Amber/5458 8723 9024

Quote Originally Posted by Rai1994 View Post
    Okay, so another question... (I apologize if this question seems dumb...) To calculate how much of a stat boost the Pokémon get's from the Hold Item, do you multiply the Pokémon's Stat with the %? Like if I multiply my Latias' Special Attack which is 326, with 50% I get 163... Is that how much of a stat boost Latias would get?
    Yes. So in your Latios' case SpAtk is boosted to 489.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

i have question about breeding hidden ability what is the correct way to get a hidden ability? i want a bulbusaur with a Chlorophyll ability
    1) female venusaur with overgrown and a male gloom with Chlorophyll or
    2) female venusaur with overgrown and a male breloom with a hidden ability Technician?
    if 1&2 are wrong please tell me how do i get a pokemon with hidden ability

Quote Originally Posted by lorcan4 View Post
    i have question about breeding hidden ability what is the correct way to get a hidden ability? i want a bulbusaur with a Chlorophyll ability
    1) female venusaur with overgrown and a male gloom with Chlorophyll or
    2) female venusaur with overgrown and a male breloom with a hidden ability Technician?
    if 1&2 are wrong please tell me how do i get a pokemon with hidden ability
    I answered this in the Pokemon questions thread, but the correct way is a female from the Bulbasaur family with Chlorophyll and any Pokemon it can breed with that isn't Ditto. There's no legitimate female Hidden Ability Bulbasaur out there, so this is impossible.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

a little disappointing but now i know thank you

I am trying to obtain the Shiny Charm before I capture Kyurem, but I want to battle with Black Kyurem meanwhile. Note that I have a Kyurem traded from White that I can fuse.

If I defeat Kyurem, take the DNA Link, and battle the Elite Four, will Kyurem reappear?
    Last edited by Saberu; 25th February 2013 at 10:14 PM.
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

I recieved a shiny Snubbull from the GTS. Adamant nature. 2/25/2013 Apparently met at lv. 100.
    ID no. 04052
    OT zenman
    i looked up where to find it and i cant find anywhere that snubbul appears at lvl 100 on route 5.
    I also cant find an event for it.

How do i know if it's legit?

I'm not sure how hacked/cloned/glitched pokemon affect the game. Is there anything i would have to worry about?
    PM me to add my main 3DS friend code: 2938-6290-1959 Normal Type with Smeargle, Teddiursa, and Audino.
    Second 3DS friend code: 1478-4422-4929 Ghost Type with Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritbomb (I reset this 3DS for different safari's, so PM me if you need it)
    I am currently working on Pokemon X and Y Pokedex. I am still looking for Black/White 2 trades.

I only trade legit Unhacked Pokémon. I can breed any Pokémon. Feel free to PM me.
    White 2 Friend Code: 0219 0093 0479

Quote Originally Posted by ilakyd View Post
    I recieved a shiny Snubbull from the GTS. Adamant nature. 2/25/2013 Apparently met at lv. 100.
    ID no. 04052
    OT zenman
    i looked up where to find it and i cant find anywhere that snubbul appears at lvl 100 on route 5.
    I also cant find an event for it.

How do i know if it's legit?

I'm not sure how hacked/cloned/glitched pokemon affect the game. Is there anything i would have to worry about?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...k-Check-Thread
    Here. Fill out all the information it asks for and someone can tell you if it is real or fake

Well, I complete Pokemon: Black 2 a while ago. Trying to build my "perfect team". Haven't done this since Gold/Silver days. However I want to try my hand at EV/IV training and have NO clue on how to do that.

A few questions:
    1.) If my pokemon is going to be Evolved, do I need to get the right IV/EV before it evolves? Does it's nature change? Does its IV/EV change randomly when it evolves?
    2.) Do I need to kill only certain pokemon to reach level 100 to get the right EV/IV or can I just kill whatever I want?

This is the team I want to build:
    Vulpix/Ninetales -FIRE (Female) -Firana
    Eevee/Glaceon -ICE (Female) - Kiori
    Lilligant -GRASS (Female) - Lilly
    Chandelure -GHOST/FIRE (Male) - Mephisto/Faustus
    Musharna -PSYCHIC (Female) - Nera
    Meloetta -NORMAL/PSYCHIC/FIGHTING (Female) - Venia

Hi! I just bought Pokémon Black 2 last week and started playing it last night. I have a question.

In Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2, do you have to beat the game in a certain amount of time so that Black City/White Forest is not empty, like it would be in Pokémon Black and White? If so, what is the time limit?

Thank you so much in advanced!

Credit to whoever made the lovely picture above. Unfortunately, I do not know who made it at this time. The hiragana reads: "Yoseatsume"

I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Pokemon View Post
    Hi! I just bought Pokémon Black 2 last week and started playing it last night. I have a question.

In Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2, do you have to beat the game in a certain amount of time so that Black City/White Forest is not empty, like it would be in Pokémon Black and White? If so, what is the time limit?

Thank you so much in advanced!
    No, you do not.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I was planning to do some RNGing but I need a Chatot with Chatter to do so. Where can I change the cry of a Chatot?
    The only Nesquik you'll ever see in 3D.

I am a proud Catholic.

Shiny Charmander! Hatched via Masuda Method on 3/7/13
    Shiny Corphish! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Skrelp! Chain fished on 10/30/13
    Shiny Horsea! Chain fished on 10/31/13 (Guess this is my Halloween treat)
    Shiny Frogadier! Random encounter in Friend Safari on 11/2/13 (Modest nature and 31 IV in speed)
    Shiny Tyrunt! Hatched via Masuda Method on 11/9/13

Want my Friend Code? Here it is:
    3DS: 1891-1325-6982
    White 2: 3397 1588 5337 Peter

If I wee to SR for the Eevee/Deerling DW Pokémon, is it possible for them to be shiny?
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, you do not.
    Thank you so much!

Credit to whoever made the lovely picture above. Unfortunately, I do not know who made it at this time. The hiragana reads: "Yoseatsume"

I type with only my left hand. If you do so, it is optional for you to copy and paste it in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Pokemon View Post
    Thank you so much!
    That's actually not true, or at least not entirely true.

To get the maximum number of trainers, you have to beat the game in ten days or fewer. To make them stay, you need to talk to them and battle them at least almost every day.

It's kind of awful.

That said, my friend who took a very long time to finish the game had two trainers left, so maybe it wouldn't be empty.

Oh, I didn't notice that. Thank you for explaining it further.

Also, I'll send something of an EV guide to CaptPonyholder.
    Last edited by Saberu; 6th March 2013 at 9:28 PM.
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberu View Post
    That's actually not true, or at least not entirely true.

To get the maximum number of trainers, you have to beat the game in ten days or fewer. To make them stay, you need to talk to them and battle them at least almost every day.

It's kind of awful.

That said, my friend who took a very long time to finish the game had two trainers left, so maybe it wouldn't be empty.
    This is BW2, not BW.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    If I wee to SR for the Eevee/Deerling DW Pokémon, is it possible for them to be shiny?
    Not sure about Eevee, but it is confirmed that the Deerling cannot be shiny, so I assume Eevee cannot shine either.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptPonyholder View Post
    A few questions:
    1.) If my pokemon is going to be Evolved, do I need to get the right IV/EV before it evolves? Does it's nature change? Does its IV/EV change randomly when it evolves?
    2.) Do I need to kill only certain pokemon to reach level 100 to get the right EV/IV or can I just kill whatever I want?
    1. No for EV, but you do need to get the right IV since the start, as IV is determined at the time you receive the Pokemon (if eggs/gift) or when you encounter it (in battle). IV can't be changed, but you can change EV by using the EV-resetting berries or the EV-resetting service in Join Avenue.
    2. you need to kill only certain Pokemon until your EV is fully filled. After that, you are free to kill anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesquik3D View Post
    I was planning to do some RNGing but I need a Chatot with Chatter to do so. Where can I change the cry of a Chatot?
    Open the menu, check your team, select Chatot, you'll see the option for Chatter. Basically, the same as when you want to use Fly outside battle.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

hey guys, quick question about the keys you unlock in black 2, when you lend them to someone, do you lose them?

Page 194 of 237 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast