Page 196 of 237 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I'm a little upset right now so I really hope someone can help me right now -- I went to Gamestop and got Meloetta, and I love it and want it to be a part of my team. But I have a themed game and nickname all of my Pokemon, and I have the perfect nickname for it, especially since I want it to be a part of my regular team! Except... I went to the name rater and it says that Meloetta is an impeccable nickname and won't let me rename it. But why, I got it via Mystery Gift, it wasn't like it was an in-person trade or anything! But it says the O/T is SPR2013, which I think is the stupidest thing I've ever heard... Please, is there any way at all I can rename Meloetta? It's mine, I don't understand why I can't give it a nickname!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starfishy-chan View Post
    I'm a little upset right now so I really hope someone can help me right now -- I went to Gamestop and got Meloetta, and I love it and want it to be a part of my team. But I have a themed game and nickname all of my Pokemon, and I have the perfect nickname for it, especially since I want it to be a part of my regular team! Except... I went to the name rater and it says that Meloetta is an impeccable nickname and won't let me rename it. But why, I got it via Mystery Gift, it wasn't like it was an in-person trade or anything! But it says the O/T is SPR2013, which I think is the stupidest thing I've ever heard... Please, is there any way at all I can rename Meloetta? It's mine, I don't understand why I can't give it a nickname!!
    you just can't... technically it's not "yours", it was a gift to you from SPR2013...all event pokemon have set OTs so nicknaming isn't possible...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

So I was about to use the dojo in the avenue to train when I realized that I'm not sure how it works...if I use the Speed Lv. 32 does that mean that the pokemon will get 32 speed evs?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    So I was about to use the dojo in the avenue to train when I realized that I'm not sure how it works...if I use the Speed Lv. 32 does that mean that the pokemon will get 32 speed evs?
    Yes. The Level of each service in the Dojo designates how many of that EV the service will give to a Pokemon.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I'm still really upset about not being able to nickname my Meloetta... sighh. I guess I'll just have to hope that Pokemon X and Y will be the first generation to let you rename traded Pokemon, but knowing Pokemon, it's not likely.

Anyway, I have another question -- Meloetta is Normal/Psychic, so why is it banned from the Normal-type Type Expert challenge in the PWT? Also, I can use it in the Unova Leader Challenges, but not any of the other leader challenges?

Anyway, I have another question -- Meloetta is Normal/Psychic, so why is it banned from the Normal-type Type Expert challenge in the PWT? Also, I can use it in the Unova Leader Challenges, but not any of the other leader challenges?
    It's because Meloetta is an event only legendary. The Type Expert and non-Unova leaders tournaments ban the use of Uber and event only legendaries.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Is there a refresh time between calls to Curtis? I've followed the main site's list of locations and have called him 11 times, but when I go to Lacunosa I don't trigger a call and he isn't in my call list.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I know this might be a dumb question, but is it possible to have a Therian Forme Landorus and an Incarnate Forme Landorus on the same team, or is it like the Kyurem Formes where you can only have one at a time. I don't have Dream Radar yet, so I can't test it out for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Pichu View Post
    I know this might be a dumb question, but is it possible to have a Therian Forme Landorus and an Incarnate Forme Landorus on the same team, or is it like the Kyurem Formes where you can only have one at a time. I don't have Dream Radar yet, so I can't test it out for myself.
    The Reveal Glass item that switches the Kami trio's Formes is used on 1 Pokemon at a time so theoretically you could have 3 Tornadus-T and 3 Tornadus-I in your party if you like.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

on the guide for this game , specifically celestail tower, it says there is a maid tammy person you can battle but i cant find her anywhere.

is this a mistake in the guide or where the hell is she?

Quote Originally Posted by alkranite View Post
    on the guide for this game , specifically celestail tower, it says there is a maid tammy person you can battle but i cant find her anywhere.

is this a mistake in the guide or where the hell is she?
    She should be on the fourth floor of Celestial Tower, right by the stairs!

Also, I have another question -- I'm working on EV training one of pokemon, and I want to get more BP so I can buy a Power Weight. I'm doing Random Matchups to get BP, but I'm worried -- I've been battling with the pokemon I'm EV training. Does battling in Random Matchup give you EVs? I had assumed that it didn't, but I'm afraid that it does and I'll have to go through the process of acquiring EV reducing berries or making my Pokemon unfriendly and going to the salon, etc. etc.

Also, I have another question -- I'm working on EV training one of pokemon, and I want to get more BP so I can buy a Power Weight. I'm doing Random Matchups to get BP, but I'm worried -- I've been battling with the pokemon I'm EV training. Does battling in Random Matchup give you EVs? I had assumed that it didn't, but I'm afraid that it does and I'll have to go through the process of acquiring EV reducing berries or making my Pokemon unfriendly and going to the salon, etc. etc.
    No, you don't gain any EVs while playing on Random Matchup, as you don't earn experience from the Pokémon you beat on Random Matchup.

What is the best Eeveelution to take advantage of its Dream World Ability?

That depends on what type of team you want and how your Eevee is gonna fit in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Houka View Post
    That depends on what type of team you want and how your Eevee is gonna fit in it?
    Just want to know which Eeveelution is improved the most because of its Dream World ability so I don't waste this Anticipation Eevee given to me from Amanita.

i found out she only appears there once you talk to a man inj a house in humilau city first and 3 other trainers appear before her so maybe they should edit the guide with that information. i am telling the truth, you can talk to the man in the middle house after you beat the pokemon league

Quote Originally Posted by pit-fall View Post
    Just want to know which Eeveelution is improved the most because of its Dream World ability so I don't waste this Anticipation Eevee given to me from Amanita.
    Well let see...
    Vaporeon losses it's ability to absorb water attacks but can heal it self in the rain. Can be a improvement in singles but if you plan on used a water strategy then it normal ability would be better.
    Jolteon losses it's absorbing ability too but boost speed if it has a status problem. Semm OK but most opponents will try to KO it rather the induce Status issues.
    Flareon as the the above just that it attack increase if it has a status issue. Again OK not much more to say.
    Espeon new ability can reflect effects of good number of attacks is is pretty useful it up to you if you think this is better then other other one.
    Umbreon has inner Focus. Good I guess.
    Leafeon as Chlorophyll. Very useful if you planing on a Sunny Team.
    Glaceon has Ice Body. This one is also up to you if you want evasion over recover HP in Hail.

Those are your picks. As I said it would depends on your opinion and what you want to use it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Is there a refresh time between calls to Curtis? I've followed the main site's list of locations and have called him 11 times, but when I go to Lacunosa I don't trigger a call and he isn't in my call list.
    I assume you already returned the XTransceiver, since you said 11 calls, and you only need 10 before they start asking you to meet at the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel.

In that case, just move to the other areas. At one point I have to go over 5 different areas until he appear on my call list.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

So, if I'm EV Training ... I put 252 to Attack, 252 to Speed, then 4 Health Wings.

What happens if I use an HP Up? Will I gain 10 more Effort Points...or does it still cap at 510, meaning I only get 2 Effort Points?
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    So, if I'm EV Training ... I put 252 to Attack, 252 to Speed, then 4 Health Wings.

What happens if I use an HP Up? Will I gain 10 more Effort Points...or does it still cap at 510, meaning I only get 2 Effort Points?
    it will always cap at 510, so assuming you're able to use an HP up, you'd get 2.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    it will always cap at 510, so assuming you're able to use an HP up, you'd get 2.
    Okay, thanks for the info. I figured they would probably prevent that sort of thing, but it couldn't hurt to ask.
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

i really should know this but can tyrogue breed with ditto?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    i really should know this but can tyrogue breed with ditto?
    No, Tyrogue is a baby Pokémon, and baby Pokémon cannot breed.

duhh lol oh yeah i feel stupid now lol thanks for the reply
    Last edited by johnyboy169; 16th March 2013 at 12:31 AM.
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Is it possible to RNG BW2? If so, how?

Page 196 of 237 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast