Page 198 of 237 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Im having problems trying to get a Adament tyrogue with the ability steadfast but having no luck of getting one :/, i must of opened about 100 eggs and still cant find one . Does the ability off my hitmonchan that i am breading with my ditto effect the outcome of the baby pokemon?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

I am having a problem trying to get a Adament tyrogue with the ability steasfast, i must have opened over a 100 eggs but still no luck :/. I am am just wondering if the ability of the hitmonchan i am breeding with effects the outcome of the baby pokemon?.
    Last edited by johnyboy169; 19th March 2013 at 1:33 AM. Reason: mistake
    Deoxys chaser

in B2/W2, yes the parent's ability matters. You'll want a Hitmonchan with Iron Fist ability for a greater chance of getting a Steadfast Tyrogue.

Still, you can keep trying with your current Hitmonchan if you want to, since it's not 100% chance, therefore there's still that small chance that one of the egg will hatch into a Steadfast Tyrogue.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    in B2/W2, yes the parent's ability matters. You'll want a Hitmonchan with Iron Fist ability for a greater chance of getting a Steadfast Tyrogue.

Still, you can keep trying with your current Hitmonchan if you want to, since it's not 100% chance, therefore there's still that small chance that one of the egg will hatch into a Steadfast Tyrogue.
    Thanks for the reply, and my parent has the ability Iron fist but as i am looking for one with the adament nature its is taking a very long time :/
    Deoxys chaser

Really? What is the percentage of the offspring having the ability if the parent doesn't have the ability that I desire?

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    I am having a problem trying to get a Adament tyrogue with the ability steasfast, i must have opened over a 100 eggs but still no luck :/. I am am just wondering if the ability of the hitmonchan i am breeding with effects the outcome of the baby pokemon?.
    Actually, the ability doesn't matter if the Pokemon you are breeding is male or you are using a Ditto. Only with Female Pokemon do the chances of getting a specific ability increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Houka View Post
    Really? What is the percentage of the offspring having the ability if the parent doesn't have the ability that I desire?
    20% if the mother has the opposite ability or hidden ability.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Does anyone have the challenge key? if yes, can I have it?
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: Talking with Clemont, Bonnie, Prof. Sycamore, Alain, Emile, and Dale and his group
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, USA
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon,master View Post
    Does anyone have the challenge key? if yes, can I have it?
    Challenge keys are only given through wireless connection. You'll have to trade with yourself or a friend.

I'm seriously having a tough time finding a Lapras in White 2. I've been searching the shaking water spots in Village Bridge for 2 weeks now and haven't found a single Lapras. I haven't beaten the elite 4, or completed any Pokedexs. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm seriously confused.

Quote Originally Posted by ladydragona View Post
    I'm seriously having a tough time finding a Lapras in White 2. I've been searching the shaking water spots in Village Bridge for 2 weeks now and haven't found a single Lapras. I haven't beaten the elite 4, or completed any Pokedexs. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm seriously confused.
    I know how u feel it took me ages to finally get one :/, i wish i could be any help but you've just got to keep trying the water spots. The chances of getting one are very uncommon so that would explain while it is taking so long to get one.

After opening over 100 eggs i finally got one
    Last edited by johnyboy169; 20th March 2013 at 1:09 PM.
    Deoxys chaser

Quote Originally Posted by ladydragona View Post
    Lapras has a low appearance rate. I just gave up and traded for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Challenge keys are only given through wireless connection. You'll have to trade with yourself or a friend.
    it isn't just a wireless connection (that would imply Wi-Fi and local wireless can be used as well)

transferring keys has to be done via Infrared, which means both games (and DSes) have to be placed literally face-to-face with each other

Quote Originally Posted by Draknir View Post
    Actually, the ability doesn't matter if the Pokemon you are breeding is male or you are using a Ditto. Only with Female Pokemon do the chances of getting a specific ability increase.
    ....oh yeah, forgot about that. So....yeah, it's just bad luck.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Where are the highest level Audinos I can fight before elite 4? On white 2.

White 2 Team

White 2 FC: 0562 5968 9886

Quote Originally Posted by uberHexagon View Post
    Where are the highest level Audinos I can fight before elite 4? On white 2.
    in Victory Road, of course.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Is this team under levelled? if it is, please suggest good ways to train them up

I am about to enter victory road, I am literally right in front of the entrance, this is my team:

Lucario: Lv 50
    Serperior: Lv 50
    Gigalith Lv 50
    Unfezant Lv 50
    Zoroark Lv 50
    Staryu Lv 49
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine724 View Post
    Is this team under levelled? if it is, please suggest good ways to train them up

I am about to enter victory road, I am literally right in front of the entrance, this is my team:

Lucario: Lv 50
    Serperior: Lv 50
    Gigalith Lv 50
    Unfezant Lv 50
    Zoroark Lv 50
    Staryu Lv 49
    No, you'll be fine. Find a water stone and evolve that Staryu though, unless you're waiting for Hydro Pump at lvl 52. There is a Water stone somewhere on Route 19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    No, you'll be fine. Find a water stone and evolve that Staryu though, unless you're waiting for Hydro Pump at lvl 52. There is a Water stone somewhere on Route 19.
    Thanks, I've got the water stone in my bag and will use it when it's learnt hydro pump. So annoying how staryu is so weak but needs so much xp
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

Im currently EV training my hitmonchan lvl 56 but im not sure what level to equip power bracer to it without compromising its speed to much, any ideas?
    Deoxys chaser

Im currently EV training my hitmonchan lvl 56 but im not sure what level to equip power bracer to it without compromising its speed to much, any ideas?
    There's no need to worry about it, even at half speed a level 56 should be able to outspeed anything you're EV training on.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There's no need to worry about it, even at half speed a level 56 should be able to outspeed anything you're EV training on.
    It has the adamant ability so it raises its ATK but lowers its SP.ATK, so its oxay to equip a power bracer to it now? Its speed is currently 113

My bad its lvl is actually 59
    Deoxys chaser

It has the adamant ability so it raises its ATK but lowers its SP.ATK, so its oxay to equip a power bracer to it now? Its speed is currently 113

My bad its lvl is actually 59
    The Power items only lower you speed in battle, they act like a debuff. They have no permanent affect on Speed whatsoever.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The Power items only lower you speed in battle, they act like a debuff. They have no permanent affect on Speed whatsoever.
    ohh okay thanks for the help
    Deoxys chaser

is there any forums regarding about the key system or the exchange of these keys?
    cause i wouldn't mind getting white forest/iceburg cave
    Last edited by lokowoko; 24th March 2013 at 12:45 PM. Reason: because i will do it myself and i also have a question/suggestion
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

Best places to Ev train ATK in the game?
    Last edited by johnyboy169; 24th March 2013 at 3:48 PM.
    Deoxys chaser

Best places to Ev train ATK in the game?
    in b2W2, I'd suggest Patrat, Pidove, and Lillipup in Floccesy Ranch.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Page 198 of 237 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast