Page 200 of 237 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I never used dream world :/ mostly because i had problems with my account. I used all of the berries i had that you mentioned except the ATK reducing berry
    Last edited by johnyboy169; 25th March 2013 at 4:56 PM.
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

I swear Waterfall is a postgame HM, so I don't know why I'd need it for Victory Road, unless its used to access special parts of N's castle. Anyway, with that many HMs I'll probably need an HM slave like Psyduck.[/QUOTE]

Sorry my mistake no you don't need waterfall
    Deoxys chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    What HMs do you need to get through Victory Road? More specifically, do you need Cut? I know it is used at one point, but I'm not sure whether I might miss something significant like the entire forest area on Route 23.
    Strength is the only one you absolutely need. If you want to explore every bit of Victory Road, you also need Cut, Surf and Waterfall (and Flash, but that's a TM move and you can easily replace it with a more useful TM move as soon as you light up the area).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

So I heard that in B/W2 eggs are messed up. Like the IVs are the same for every egg every time you start the game. So I'm wondering if I start up the game, get an egg from the day care, save, soft reset, and get another egg, will the IVs be the same or different. I want to know if I can breed a competitive team on my white 2.

White 2 Team

White 2 FC: 0562 5968 9886

Quote Originally Posted by uberHexagon View Post
    So I heard that in B/W2 eggs are messed up. Like the IVs are the same for every egg every time you start the game. So I'm wondering if I start up the game, get an egg from the day care, save, soft reset, and get another egg, will the IVs be the same or different. I want to know if I can breed a competitive team on my white 2.
    it's my understanding that the first egg is always the same, from the second egg on you can SR for nature, IVs, gender...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    it's my understanding that the first egg is always the same, from the second egg on you can SR for nature, IVs, gender...
    Is it? Maybe the thing I read was wrong. I'll test it.

White 2 Team

White 2 FC: 0562 5968 9886

Does anyone know what i can do about my dreamworld account? when i try to register my pokemon black 2 game its saying its already registered? :s
    Deoxys chaser

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    No, no, no, no, no.... D:

Eggs are "created" when you accept the egg from the Day care man.
    Not when the day care man finds it, but when you actually get the egg from the day care man.

Because of multiple things (Timer0, Pidrng, Time) The eggs should never be the same if you SR it normally.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169
    Does anyone know what i can do about my dreamworld account? when i try to register my pokemon black 2 game its saying its already registered? :s
    It means what it means its already registered.
    The only thing you can do is restart your pokemon black 2, then you can register it
    It might also be a error so type in your dw code thing again
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

In BW2 the first egg upon starting up the game is always the same. This was causing all sorts of problems for RNG abusers, as they couldn't calibrate something because of it.
    After the first egg, everything is generated normally. So if you're breeding for IVs and want to SR every 5 eggs rather than releasing them, you can:
    refuse the first egg, grab the next 5, hatch and check those, then SR if they're not to your liking.
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

It means what it means its already registered.
    The only thing you can do is restart your pokemon black 2, then you can register it
    It might also be a error so type in your dw code thing again[/QUOTE]

It doesn't make any sense :/ n im doing it all over again looks like i'll have to find away to contact them.
    Deoxys chaser

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    It doesn't make any sense :/ n im doing it all over again looks like i'll have to find away to contact them.
    Hav you previously registered a Black 2 cartridge with your DreamWorld account? If so you'll need to make a new DW account, only one of each cartridge can be registered to an account and there's no way to remove them once registered.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Hav you previously registered a Black 2 cartridge with your DreamWorld account? If so you'll need to make a new DW account, only one of each cartridge can be registered to an account and there's no way to remove them once registered.
    Naa i haven't :/

Maintenance finishes tomorrow so will have to try again then
    Last edited by johnyboy169; 26th March 2013 at 11:30 PM.
    Deoxys chaser

Can you guys help? Iv traded my pokemon over from leaf green to platinum to white 2 and some locations of the pokemon are showing up as --------. Is that right

It should say obtained in Kanto or Hoenn depending on which one the Pokemon came from.

Quote Originally Posted by dazg View Post
    Can you guys help? Iv traded my pokemon over from leaf green to platinum to white 2 and some locations of the pokemon are showing up as --------. Is that right
    That means you had hacked Pokemon on your LeafGreen.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    That means you had hacked Pokemon on your LeafGreen.

I traded a haunter over which I got from an in game trade (named Gasper) and thats location shows as link trade. Also my trainer names are correct from both leaf green and platinum.

I didnt even know it was possible to hack leaf green though a ds? I defo havnt hacked them and im willing to lose them if it looks that way Was hoping to keep my charizard and pickach
    Last edited by dazg; 28th March 2013 at 12:30 AM.

If you caught them yourself or if it is obtained through in-game trade, the location shouldn't change into -------

Did you hack any of your games? Maybe the problem isn't on LG, maybe it's on the other games.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I use roms but iv never cheated. I like the feel of doing something myself. like when I started PW for first time and my first encounter was a shiny. Or when I hatched a shiny abra when I was trying to breed natures .

Somethings gone wrong ill have to try and trade people for a pika, charmander and bulba

i have the same problem like you do, but usually that's because it's accidentally hacked in yr current game that pokemon come from
    cuz i have once get hacked pokemon from my friend he's trick me D;
    Pokemon White FC -1206 7125 0017
    Pokemon White 2 FC -2323 6331 3509

Pokemon White Team: Attack Bearer
    Pokemon White 2 Team: SENGOKU Parade Team

My Anime and Manga List

Hi,

I'm new to pokemon world! and I have three questions.

1 - What is "Sweeper" pokemon?
    2 - What is "Uber" pokemon?
    3 - What is "UU" pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by ku. View Post
    Hi,

1. A sweeper is a Pokémon designed to do lots of damage to the opponent's team with powerful attacks, and ideally knock out every opposing Pokémon left when it's brought out.

2 & 3. In the competitive scene, Pokémon are divided into tiers depending on their usage. The Pokémon used the most are placed into the OU (Overused) tier. Pokémon that are not used quite as much are placed into the UU (Underused) tier. There are tiers for Pokémon that are used even more scarcely too - RU (Rarely Used) and NU (Never Used).

There are also some Pokémon that are deemed too powerful for OU, and so are banned from the tier. This banlist makes up the Uber Pokémon.

The above describes Smogon's tiering system, which is the most commonly used competitively. Tiers are not fixed - Pokémon can shift tiers depending on how often they are used, and they can be banned or unbanned from certain tiers too. You can find out which Pokémon fit into which tiers here: http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by ku. View Post
    Hi,

A sweeper is a fast, offensive pokemon used with the intent of KOing as many opponents as possible during a battle. A great example of a sweeper is Salamence. Dragon Dance raises both attack and speed( a sweepers most important stats), it has very powerful attacks like Outrage and good stats to back it up.

An Uber is a pokemon that has been banned from the Overused tier for being too powerful, essentially centering the entire game around just this one pokemon. The Uber tier is mostly populated by legendary pokemon, but some regular pokemon make it there as well, and indeed a fair amount of legendaries aren't in Ubers.
    For more detailed information, head to the competitive pokemon section here, or Smogon.

UU stands for Underused. It is the tier below the OU, or Overused tier. There is also RU(Rarelyused) and NU(Neverused) tiers. Again, head to Competitive or Smogon for more info.

One thing that I must stress is that these tiers are based on usage, using the idea that people will use a pokemon more if its good. If it is used a lot it will go to the OU tier, with less usage putting you in lower tiers. You can use lower tier pokemon in higher tiers if you want, but not the other way round for obvious reasons. Smogon organises the tiers but ultimately its decided by the competitive battling community as whole on who goes where.
    The only exception is the aforementioned Uber tier, which is just a playable banlist.

EDiT: Goddamn ninjas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Keima View Post
    i have the same problem like you do, but usually that's because it's accidentally hacked in yr current game that pokemon come from
    cuz i have once get hacked pokemon from my friend he's trick me D;
    Iv never traded with anyone other then myself

well, if Gasper is one of the problem pokemon, then there's something wrong with your Platinum game, as that's where you get Gasper.
    You said you use ROMs? Maybe that's what's causing your problem. I'm not well versed in anything outside of legit games, but there may be an error in the programming of your ROM that's causing this issue.
    Free Rattatas. PM me
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Default Shiny Charm?

Trying to get the Shiny Charm. I thought I had everything I needed, but apparently not.

I can only assume that Palkia is what's missing. Evidently it doesn't count as an event legendary? But I've been given the impression that you can only encounter it if you have the event Arceus?

My Pokédex lacks: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Palkia, Darkai, Shaymin, Arceus, Genesect.

Which of these do I need for the Shiny Charm?
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

Page 200 of 237 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast