Page 202 of 238 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 5926

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I'm thinking of restarting my White 2, but I received the Meloetta, and I think that I will lose it if I start a new game. Can I still have the Meloetta?

And yes, I have the Wonder Card.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I'm thinking of restarting my White 2, but I received the Meloetta, and I think that I will lose it if I start a new game. Can I still have the Meloetta?

And yes, I have the Wonder Card.
    you will lose it if you restart. you'll have to trade it to another game if you want to keep it
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    About Regirock that can unlock a Key to other areas for Regice and Registeel. I don't want to catch it just yet in White 2 because I'm saving for when I have the Shiny Charm to catch the Legendaries in Shiny in a legit way, I'm afraid if I catch Regirock to unlock the Link Key that it will save my file of my captured Regirock.
    Is that true if I capture Regirock it will save my game file when I unlock a Link Key or it's just the Link Key that will be saved and not my game file of my captured Regirock?
    The game needs to be saved in order to unlock the Key, but it does not do so automatically (E.g you need to save the game yourself). I suggest you find someone who can trade you the Dex Data for Regirock (As well as the others if you need them) or transfer them in from another game, which is how I did it.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Here's a question i'm hoping someone can answer:

I tested out wild foes using Dragon Tail, because I remember it once not ending the battle. So today, I tried it against a Level 47 Druddigon with my Level 100 Altaria, and the Druddigon used Dragon Tail but it did not end the battle. Then I ran into a Level 50 Druddigon, and I had a Level 50 Poliwhirl out, and it used Dragon Tail, which (after getting a critical hit and knocking me down to like 1/5 my health) ended the battle. Afterward another one at Level 47 used it twice against my Level 57 Gengar and neither time did it end the battle.

Does Dragon Tail not end wild battles if the foe is of a higher level than the user or something? I'd like some clarification here. Thanks!
    Last edited by epicmonster037; 3rd April 2013 at 4:22 AM.
    White 2 Friend Code: 1249 6986 4072

Dream World Pokemon available for breed:

So I have been spending a significant amount of time in White 2, the first one in the series that I have really gotten in to. Super excited about X and Y!

One aspect I am really enjoying and want to learn more about is breeding. I had two specific questions though, and another related.

First, are natures random? I know you can use an everstone to pass one down, but I assume you just roll until you get one you want.

Second, I understand IV's are partially random, whereas you can force some to be passed down. Is there a good way to get to a host with a perfect, or very high stat, to then pass down from there? Or just keep trying to roll and get lucky, then save that one?

Lastly, when ditto breeding, do the answers to the above two still apply?

Thanks so much!
    I have all starters! Thanks to those who helped.
    Check out my store here: Krioni's Trading and Breeding Depot
    White 2 FC: 0047 2961 8620

Quote Originally Posted by Krioni View Post
    First, are natures random? I know you can use an everstone to pass one down, but I assume you just roll until you get one you want.
    That is correct.

Second, I understand IV's are partially random, whereas you can force some to be passed down. Is there a good way to get to a host with a perfect, or very high stat, to then pass down from there? Or just keep trying to roll and get lucky, then save that one?
    There's not a surefire way of getting something with high IVs, it's still all down to luck.

Lastly, when ditto breeding, do the answers to the above two still apply?
    Yes they do.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is there anything special about the Dressing Room you get for completing all the movies at Pokéstar Studios, or is it just an honourary thing?
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    Is there anything special about the Dressing Room you get for completing all the movies at Pokéstar Studios, or is it just an honourary thing?
    Nothing at all except puns...
    Lots...
    And lots...
    Of puns...
    It's not worth it at all. Run while you still can...

so i've been breeding shellder trying to get one with 31 attack and speed IV's
    I have a shellder with 31 attack IV's and a ditto with 31 speed IV's
    first i tried to use power items on both pokemon to pass the iv's down, except only one at a time ever took effect
    so now i put a power item on ditto and tried to breed the two over and over and over
    even though the father (shellder) had 31 attack iv's, i never got a shellder with 31 attack iv's

to put it simply:
    parent 1: ditto, 31 speed IV's, holding power anklet
    parent 2: male shellder, 31 attack IV's

no matter how many times i breed i cannot get both stats to pass down

am i just being unlucky or am i doing something wrong?

also a quick question about characteristics:
    even though they show the highest IV what would happen if there were two highest IV's?
    for example, if a pokemon had both 30 hp and 30 defence IV's would it say loves to eat or strong willed as the characteristic?
    Last edited by samrules4; 4th April 2013 at 11:53 PM.
    black 2 fc: 2753-1852-9535
    dwfs i own:

You're not resetting after hatching an egg, are you?

Because the first egg you pick up when you load the game will always be exactly the same.

Otherwise, you're probably just unlucky. I've had very long streaks of bad luck when breeding, as well.

well, i can use one of the bred pokemon in place of ditto now so i can receive eggs faster, so just replace ditto in my previous post with a female shellder now

still got the same problem though

edit: finally spent all day getting my shellder and i finally got it!
    shellder, lonely nature, 31 iv's in both attack and speed with skill link
    now all i need to do is ev train it and evolve it until i can have my battle-ready cloyster

.... until i found out rock blast was a breed only move *ragequits*
    Last edited by samrules4; 5th April 2013 at 5:20 AM.
    black 2 fc: 2753-1852-9535
    dwfs i own:

So it feels like I've already done it, but I'm having trouble with the medal for seeing all the various Battle Subway cars at Anville Town. How many are there and which ones are they?
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

There are signs next to the entrances that say which train is in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    So it feels like I've already done it, but I'm having trouble with the medal for seeing all the various Battle Subway cars at Anville Town. How many are there and which ones are they?
    There are 11. 8 Subway trains + Hyperspeed (imaginary train, the turntable is empty) + old style (the reddish brown tram) + blue future train.

The 11th train, the blue future train, is the hardest, since it appears only at certain date. There are only 2 known dates at the moment, 2 February and 30 December.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

If you wanna beat the Battle Subway, bring a Spiritomb+Sableye with ability Wonder Guard and a Salamence with No Guard with you, then youll always win.

Except that none of those critters can have those abilities by any legitimate means. Your advice basically amounts to "if you wanna beat the Battle Subway, cheat."

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I have contacted support@pokemon.com about my dream world account and i have also updated my ticket but still haven't got a reply :/.

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

It can take up to a week for them to reply. But they try to answer them before that. It took me three days for them to reply, and another week to go into my account and see that I only did 7 battles, and so did not qualify for the special berry during one of the wifi tournaments.
    Last edited by Bramble; 6th April 2013 at 1:16 PM.
    Got my copy of X!

Quote Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    It can take up to a week for them to reply. But they try to answer them before that. It took me three days for them to reply, and another week to go into my account and see that I only did 7 battles, and so did not qualify for the special berry during one of the wifi tournaments.
    Okay thanks for the info, im just wondering because i forgot my account and it had my game sync linked to it :/
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Quote Originally Posted by salah1988 View Post
    If you wanna beat the Battle Subway, bring a Spiritomb+Sableye with ability Wonder Guard and a Salamence with No Guard with you, then youll always win.
    That doesn't make any sense.

1. If I'm just going to cheat, then might as well cheat for the BPs instead.
    2. Many people have defeated the Subway without cheating.
    3. Salamence usually has no need for No Guard, since many of its moves has 100 accuracy anyway. Intimidate or Moxie are much better.

Besides, people in here don't like cheating.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

So...I was in black tower, training my dragonite up to level 100, decided to stop, went to the pokemon center to heal and it said my eevee had pokerus. I hadn't used this eevee in a week, how did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Yacker View Post
    So...I was in black tower, training my dragonite up to level 100, decided to stop, went to the pokemon center to heal and it said my eevee had pokerus. I hadn't used this eevee in a week, how did this happen?
    Did you get any other Pokemon in the meantime? You could have caught or traded one that transferred it to your Eevee.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Did you get any other Pokemon in the meantime? You could have caught or traded one that transferred it to your Eevee.
    None other than heatran, and even then only my Dragonite participated. None of my other pokemon have it either so...

If both the Heatran and the Eevee are in your team, and the Heatran has an active Pokerus, then that's exactly how it spread into your Eevee.

You don't have to send the Pokemon out into a battle to spread the Pokerus from one team member to the other team members.

Also, I doubt the nurse specifically says Eevee has Pokerus, she never being specific on that, simply saying "Your Pokemon". She might be referring to the Heatran instead.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Iam playin Black 2. I traded over my Zekrom and Kyurem from White then caught the Kyurem from Black 2. I fused my White Kyurem and Zekrom. Now when I go to battle N there is no Zoroark and the throne room is empty. What should I do?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Page 202 of 238 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast