Page 206 of 237 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #5126
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Region
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    It just appears with the alternate color, no sparkles
    ok thanks alot, I'm not giving up ^^
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

  2. #5127
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Hey guys,

    I should be getting Black 2 very very soon. I have been playing around with Dream World for a few days and I have been watering berries and I have some pretty cool Pokemon stored up ready to go.

    Just wondering if you have any tips for me before I start my first Pokemon game since Crystal.

    Thanks for the help!

  3. #5128
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOOMRED View Post
    Hey guys,

    I should be getting Black 2 very very soon. I have been playing around with Dream World for a few days and I have been watering berries and I have some pretty cool Pokemon stored up ready to go.

    Just wondering if you have any tips for me before I start my first Pokemon game since Crystal.

    Thanks for the help!
    How can you get berries and Pokémon for your Black 2 game if you don't even have it yet?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

  4. #5129
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,671

    Default

    There's a trial version for the dream world that gives you limited access to it.

  5. #5130
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,147

    Default

    Any female Pokemon with a dream world ability can pass it's ability to an offspring right? Does making the other parent Ditto negate this? Been at this for an hour and all I got was Rock Head.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

  6. #5131
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    several miles from Durant
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Any female Pokemon with a dream world ability can pass it's ability to an offspring right? Does making the other parent Ditto negate this? Been at this for an hour and all I got was Rock Head.
    Yes, breeding with Ditto will negate the ability to pass on hidden abilities.

    Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

  7. #5132

    Default

    Is pokemon black and white 2 really better to play than the black and white ones?

    Not sure which to start playing.

    I plan on picking Tepig either way.

  8. #5133
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RNG_Reporter View Post
    Is pokemon black and white 2 really better to play than the black and white ones?

    Not sure which to start playing.

    I plan on picking Tepig either way.
    Get Black 1 first so you know what happened.
    Black 2 is more fun though and has more stuff to do.

  9. #5134

    Default

    Alright. Thanks.

    I am interested in the story. But I do want to play a game with a lot to do.

    But I heard BW2 doesn't have the genies. So lame. plus I want to use pokemon that are from all regions..which I heard bw2 has.

    Too many decisions.

  10. #5135
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RNG_Reporter View Post
    Alright. Thanks.

    I am interested in the story. But I do want to play a game with a lot to do.

    But I heard BW2 doesn't have the genies. So lame. plus I want to use pokemon that are from all regions..which I heard bw2 has.

    Too many decisions.
    If you're referring to Thundurus, Landorus and Tornadus then you can still get them, you just can't catch them in the game. As with any Pokemon game, there will always be some Pokemon you cannot obtain without trading.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  11. #5136
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RNG_Reporter View Post
    Alright. Thanks.

    I am interested in the story. But I do want to play a game with a lot to do.

    But I heard BW2 doesn't have the genies. So lame. plus I want to use pokemon that are from all regions..which I heard bw2 has.

    Too many decisions.
    You can get the genies in Dream Radar. You should try to decide by May 8 so you can get Deoxys

  12. #5137
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    In which season or on which days do the water levels in the Castelia sewers rise, opening up previously inaccessible areas?

  13. #5138

    Default

    The waters drain in autumn and winter.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  14. #5139
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    The waters drain in autumn and winter.
    So setting my DS' clock to May or June should bring the water levels up so I can run around in there?

  15. #5140

    Default

    Messing with the clock is never worth it. Just wait the three days until May.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  16. #5141
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Will the higher water levels work with the canals in Virbank City, too? There's an item I can't get at

  17. #5142
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Will the higher water levels work with the canals in Virbank City, too? There's an item I can't get at
    You should be able to get every item in Virbank City, whatever the season.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

  18. #5143
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You should be able to get every item in Virbank City, whatever the season.
    There's an item next to a building, at the top of a staircase, that I can not figure out how to get to. Right next to the route leading into the city, by the Pokemon Center.
    Last edited by Cyberra; 28th April 2013 at 4:53 PM.

  19. #5144
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Black Isle, Scotland
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    There's an item next to a building, at the top of a staircase, that I can not figure out how to get to. Right next to the route leading into the city, by the Pokemon Center.
    Do you have Surf yet? You need to Surf under some bridges to get that item.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

  20. #5145
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Do you have Surf yet? You need to Surf under some bridges to get that item.
    Got it. For some reason it didn't work the first time I tried to surf over there after getting the HM. Thanks for the tip

  21. #5146
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    How soon can I go over to the Giant Chasm? I just reached Lacunosa Town. Can I head over to Giant Chasm before beating the last two gyms or do I have to wait?

  22. #5147
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,671

    Default

    You need to wait, as it'll be blocked off until you need to go there for story reasons.

  23. #5148
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Hey, sorry if this question has already been asked but I was wondering what I get for beating Black Tower in my White 2 game and vice versa. I don't know if I will even get anything but I was wondering if it's worth it at all.

  24. #5149
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killercloud View Post
    Hey, sorry if this question has already been asked but I was wondering what I get for beating Black Tower in my White 2 game and vice versa. I don't know if I will even get anything but I was wondering if it's worth it at all.
    You don't get anything special. The items you get for beating each area's boss can be seen here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...lack_Version_2


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  25. #5150
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Ok thanks for that.

Page 206 of 237 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •