Page 209 of 237 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 5919

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Are you taking the game out or putting it in when it is on?
    No. However, there have been times when, while the game system was in my pocket, the game has come out for no apparent reason.

White Friend Code: 2064-8476-3888 Trainer Name: Touko

Quote Originally Posted by Uikri View Post
    No. However, there have been times when, while the game system was in my pocket, the game has come out for no apparent reason.
    Maybe it accidentally got pushed. Have you walked by magnets?

If I un-register from the current tournament, will I be able to re-enter again?
    Last edited by Nekagi; 12th May 2013 at 3:07 AM.
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

Where/when can I get the fishing rod in Black 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Where/when can I get the fishing rod in Black 2?
    Nuvema Town, post-game.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Nuvema Town, post-game.
    I've beaten the stuffing out of the Elite 4 and Iris and won the Pokemon League, so I'm assuming the Skyarrow Bridge is open now?

I've beaten the stuffing out of the Elite 4 and Iris and won the Pokemon League, so I'm assuming the Skyarrow Bridge is open now?
    Yes, it is

Yes, it is
    Ah, ok. I'll head over there when I'm done with Twist Mountain.

I just found out something people might find is a good thing to know. If you use the memory link on a B2W2 game and decide you want to restart B2W2, you can relink the original game to that new file.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Hi really quick question about EV training.
    If i have a pokemon holding a Power Bracer, or other EV item, and another pokemon with Frisk takes it away, do I not get the extra 4 EVs?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiusi View Post
    Hi really quick question about EV training.
    If i have a pokemon holding a Power Bracer, or other EV item, and another pokemon with Frisk takes it away, do I not get the extra 4 EVs?

Thanks!
    Frisk doesn't steal the item, it only reveals it. So you still gain your EVs.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I just found out something people might find is a good thing to know. If you use the memory link on a B2W2 game and decide you want to restart B2W2, you can relink the original game to that new file.
    Relink as in?

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Where's the daycare where I can breed pokemon located?

Same place as B/W 1 near Striaton City

same spot on rt 3, you just can't access it until post-game...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Can i change the Gender and Ability of Pokemons by Soft Reseting the game ?
    Believe in you and in what you are capable of. Then, you will be able to do anything.
    My first shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuragi View Post
    Can i change the Gender and Ability of Pokemons by Soft Reseting the game ?
    If it's an interactible Pokemon, then every time you reload the game the sitting Pokemon will have newly generated stats, nature, gender (if it has genders), and abilities (if it has multiple).

If you mean for a Pokemon you already own, though, then no.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Same place as B/W 1 near Striaton City
    I don't have Black and I have only just gotten my paws on White. I started with Black 2. So I really wouldn't know where it is

I don't have Black and I have only just gotten my paws on White. I started with Black 2. So I really wouldn't know where it is
    Two other people have also posted its location.

It's on Route 3, in South-Eastern Unova. It can only be accessed after beating the Elite 4.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

I've got some questions about Entree and funfest missions. What exactly are these black\white levels, and what do you have to do to raise them? I have completed some missions and half the time the entree levels aren't rising. And also, if I'm playing White 2, hoe do I raise black levels? (I do have a second DS and Black 2)

If I remember, the Entree levels are kind of like Pokémon levels. As the level gets higher, it takes more missions to get to the next level, kind of like EXP points.

To level up your Black level, I believe you need to participate in missions with a host from Black 2, and so participating in a Funfest mission with a White 2 player as host would level up your White level.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I've got some questions about Entree and funfest missions. What exactly are these black\white levels, and what do you have to do to raise them? I have completed some missions and half the time the entree levels aren't rising. And also, if I'm playing White 2, hoe do I raise black levels? (I do have a second DS and Black 2)
    Black/White levels are just a level that goes up after you complete a funfest mission. Gaining these levels will unlock pass powers that you can use, and are also part of one of the requirements to getting a colour change on your trainer card. The levels wont rise everytime you do a mission though.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Hi,

I have some questions regarding the effects of connecting my games (Pokemon B/W/B2/W2) to the Wi-fi features or WFC.

I usually play White and White2 on my DS Lite while playing Black and Black2 on my DSi.
    Since I collect Pokemon distributed via WFC on all of the possible game cards (Compatible versions), my question is:

If I use the same router to connect both of my consoles, DS Lite and DSi, to WFC, in this case using the exact same WEP key, would any of my games’ save file be lost or deleted? Having saved the WFC settings to some of my game cards (W2 with my DS Lite, B2 with my DSi), would switching consoles and saving over the original file delete my save file? I’m a bit curious because the manual states that important information may be lost if you save over the original data using a different console.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by TrUmPzTeR View Post
    Hi,

I have some questions regarding the effects of connecting my games (Pokemon B/W/B2/W2) to the Wi-fi features or WFC.

I usually play White and White2 on my DS Lite while playing Black and Black2 on my DSi.
    Since I collect Pokemon distributed via WFC on all of the possible game cards (Compatible versions), my question is:

If I use the same router to connect both of my consoles, DS Lite and DSi, to WFC, in this case using the exact same WEP key, would any of my games’ save file be lost or deleted? Having saved the WFC settings to some of my game cards (W2 with my DS Lite, B2 with my DSi), would switching consoles and saving over the original file delete my save file? I’m a bit curious because the manual states that important information may be lost if you save over the original data using a different console.

Thank you very much.
    If I use the same router to connect both of my consoles, DS Lite and DSi, to WFC, in this case using the exact same WEP key, would any of my games’ save file be lost or deleted? Answering just this question alone, no. The WEP key is just a security code on a network. Your DS Lite and your DSi should have different IP addresses, and they can all connect to the router at the same time, just like multiple computers can connect to the router at the same time. If your DS Lite and your DSi have the same IP address and you try to connect them both to the router at the same time, it will probably cause an error, but not delete your save data.

Having saved the WFC settings to some of my game cards (W2 with my DS Lite, B2 with my DSi), would switching consoles and saving over the original file delete my save file? I’m a bit curious because the manual states that important information may be lost if you save over the original data using a different console. I'm confused about what you're asking here. Are you worried that taking your cartridge out of one console and putting it in the other (i.e., take W2 out of the DS Lite and put it in the DSi) will delete your save data? If that's what you're asking, then no, your save data will not be deleted. If you are asking if you take your W2 out of the DS Lite, put it in the DSi, and then proceed to start a new game and save that new game, then YES, that will delete your save data. The save data is not stored on the console like a PS3 or an Xbox 360. It is stored in the cartridge. That's why you can take the cartridge out of one system, put it in another, and your game will still be there.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Ok, sorry if there's a pokemon trading thread somewhere, but I was wondering if somebody has a Thick Club they can trade me. Unfortunately, I got an Adamant Cubone from the Dream World and realized I can't get a Thick Club in Black 2 which is why I was wondering if somebody was polite enough to trade me one if they have one.

Page 209 of 237 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast