Page 211 of 237 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Is there any information regarding the pokemon encounter density (or area density) for each location in Unova?
    For example Striaton City {0, 0, 0, 3, 1, 50, 1, 0}

Quote Originally Posted by andy_nyj View Post
    Is there any information regarding the pokemon encounter density (or area density) for each location in Unova?
    For example Striaton City {0, 0, 0, 3, 1, 50, 1, 0}
    is this what you're looking for? Serebii's pokearth link
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

No Pokearth doesn't have that.... In BW1, most encounter density for grass & dark grass are "8", rustling grass/dust clouds are "1", caves & water are "3", but the encounter rate calculation for BW is still unknown.... i.e how many steps before a Pokemon is encountered.... the formula is deriaved from the encounter density....
    For example, "8" usually means 8% per step x (either walking or bicycle modifier)

Oh that's interesting I didn't know how the encounter rate worked. I just thought every step in a cave or bush is like 50% chance of a Pokemon to show up or something.

Speaking of which is there some kind of Ratio for items found in dust Clouds and is it different with each area/room?
    Last edited by Houka; 18th May 2013 at 6:15 PM.

In BW1, the density for items to be found in all dustclouds is "1", Pokemon to be found in dustcloud is also "1", but density of a normal Pokemon encounter in cave is "3"... This means on average, after certain number of steps (~167?), you will encounter 3 wild pokemons, 1 dustcloud Pokemon & 1 dustcloud item..... (assuming past formulas).....

As for the shadows in the Drifitveil Drawbridge & Marvelous Bridge, the density is "2" for items; means you'll get 2 items then meet 1 Pokemon....

What about a percentage for each items?

Latest examination on the percentage... for bridge shadows are 20% Pokemon, 80% item (8% Pretty Wing, 12% the other 6 wings, total 80%)

Percentage for dust clouds seem to be 40% Pokemon, 60% item (instead of the proposed 50:50)

Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    If I'm fighting a wild Ditto and it transforms into a Blissey, will it give the Blissey's EV yield or Ditto's natural EV yield?
    Reposting as I have not had an answer.

You would get Ditto's EVs.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Okayyyy this is probably like the dumbest question in the universe, but I'm not sure if the same rules apply for this gen as in 2nd gen, the only other gen I ever completed my pokedex in;

I'm looking to get the Shiny Charm.

To fill the national dex in White 2, do you have to physically HAVE every single pokemon in the dex? Or just have the entry? Like, I could trade for a pokemon I need, and then give it back to the owner, and the dex entry would still count towards the shiny charm?
    White 2 FC | 4213 4790 1231
    Am I a boy? Am I a girl? I'll never tell, kekeke = w=
    Keiru of the Jhoto region! | Art in my sig by me | Androgynous, like a Legendary! | Miku the Shiny Espeon

DW Females for trade, PM me!

Just outside of Flocessy Town and next to Virbank City there are places where there's an item in the middle of a ditch or trench. I'm guessing those are only available in certain seasons? How/when can I get them?

When it's autumn, leaves will fill in the holes so you can reach them.

Quote Originally Posted by cheshireusagi View Post
    Okayyyy this is probably like the dumbest question in the universe, but I'm not sure if the same rules apply for this gen as in 2nd gen, the only other gen I ever completed my pokedex in;

I'm looking to get the Shiny Charm.

To fill the national dex in White 2, do you have to physically HAVE every single pokemon in the dex? Or just have the entry? Like, I could trade for a pokemon I need, and then give it back to the owner, and the dex entry would still count towards the shiny charm?
    This is correct. You need to have one of every Pokemon registered as having, at one point in time, been owned by you. You don't need to keep the mon after it's registered.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    When it's autumn, leaves will fill in the holes so you can reach them.
    I'm probably going to end up messing with the DS calendar again, because I do not have the patience to wait two months to get at them

Hello, could someone please help me?
    I'm pretty new to Pokemon Black Version 2, but still I've been trading a bunch in GTS Negotiations.
    I traded a Pokémon with Exp. Share because I forgot to remove it, and I haven't even gone past Nimbasa City yet.

So my question is, and sorry if I'm asking this on the wrong thread because I have no idéa where else to ask about it:
    Could anyone please trade me a Pokémon with an Exp. Share, the Pokémon is of course not important, I just want to
    level up all of my new cute Lvl. 1 Pokémon I got from the GTS Negotiations. Like Pikachu (I Lvled him from a Pichu).

If anyone is interested in helping, I would really appreciate it! I'm not sure how it works to trade with a certain person
    over Wi-Fi but I do have Wi-Fi and if anyone need any info about my character, ID or something please tell me.

Thanks in advance~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by MissEmotika View Post
    Hello, could someone please help me?
    I'm pretty new to Pokemon Black Version 2, but still I've been trading a bunch in GTS Negotiations.
    I traded a Pokémon with Exp. Share because I forgot to remove it, and I haven't even gone past Nimbasa City yet.

So my question is, and sorry if I'm asking this on the wrong thread because I have no idéa where else to ask about it:
    Could anyone please trade me a Pokémon with an Exp. Share, the Pokémon is of course not important, I just want to
    level up all of my new cute Lvl. 1 Pokémon I got from the GTS Negotiations. Like Pikachu (I Lvled him from a Pichu).

If anyone is interested in helping, I would really appreciate it! I'm not sure how it works to trade with a certain person
    over Wi-Fi but I do have Wi-Fi and if anyone need any info about my character, ID or something please tell me.

Thanks in advance~ <3
    Haha, I have like 4 exp shares, so I can help you out. U vU Shoot me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    This is correct. You need to have one of every Pokemon registered as having, at one point in time, been owned by you. You don't need to keep the mon after it's registered.
    Thank you! Thats what I thought, I just wanted to make sure.
    Keiru of the Jhoto region! | Art in my sig by me | Androgynous, like a Legendary! | Miku the Shiny Espeon

Ok, some questions concerning shiny hatching and the like:

- What's the best strategy: stock a lot of eggs then start hatching them or just hatch them as you run around and repeat?

- Do the use of pass powers affect the odds of getting shinies or not? I know the "shinyness" is set once you get the egg but since one of the pass powers make eggs hatch faster does it affect the odds if you grab a egg while one (or more) are actived?

- Is it true that foreign "poketransfered" pokemon doesn't trigger the masuda method in BW"1" and 2?

- Is there any way to identify a foreign pokemon you got from GTS without resorting to external devices? The ones from Japan are easy because the characters are different (and I suppose none of the US version and alike can replicate without hacking) but what about the others?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    Ok, some questions concerning shiny hatching and the like:

- What's the best strategy: stock a lot of eggs then start hatching them or just hatch them as you run around and repeat?
    I usually do the latter. Its a lot faster because sometimes you have moments where your pokemon do not produce eggs for a while, so you might as well use those steps wisely. Even if youre constantly taking eggs and hatching them, you'll still have times where you have no eggs at all after they've all hatched and youre waiting for a new one. There's also a PC inside the daycare, so if youre full of eggs in your party and one hatches, you can just run into the daycare and deposit the hatched one and grab a new one almost right away. :3 I've done it both ways to be honest, and this way is faster.

Also, make sure you have a pokemon with flame body in your party to make them hatch even faster. You probably know this already.

- Do the use of pass powers affect the odds of getting shinies or not? I know the "shinyness" is set once you get the egg but since one of the pass powers make eggs hatch faster does it affect the odds if you grab a egg while one (or more) are actived?
    I don't think it would effect the odds, since like you said, several factors are set in stone once you recieve the egg, I dont think the speed of hatching is a variable. If anything, It'll just help you take less time to come across a shiny by being able to hatch more eggs in a shorter amount of time. But I mean, even that is questionable, because I've gotten shinies in like 100 eggs, but other shinies didn't show up for like 2000+ eggs. So its hard to say. :/ But no, I dont think the pass power directly effects the odds of getting a shiny.

- Is it true that foreign "poketransfered" pokemon doesn't trigger the masuda method in BW"1" and 2?
    I'm not sure on this. I don't see why that would be the case. But now I'm curious about this, maybe someone else here knows more?

- Is there any way to identify a foreign pokemon you got from GTS without resorting to external devices? The ones from Japan are easy because the characters are different (and I suppose none of the US version and alike can replicate without hacking) but what about the others?
    When you recieve a pokemon from the GTS, the location you got it from shows up on the Globe in the pokemon center. This isnt a sure way to tell though, since person from said location may have gotten the pokemon from somewhere else. I think unless you actually specify a location where you want the pokemon from when seeking, or the pokemon name is in foreign letters, there's no sure way to tell. Again, this is just based on my own research so I could be wrong.

I hope I helped a little. ^ ^; If anyone else here has something to add, please do.

Sooooo I am trying to find the EV Checker person that I heard was in Opeclucid City but I have checked every building and I can't find him/her anywhere. The EV training guide said the person was in a building north of the Pokemon center, but clearly they are not, as I have talked to everyone in the town.
    You have a better chance of reaching me on skype (mtmaster_2k7)
    Black 2 FC:4256 1441 2663

Bulbapedia says...

In Pokémon Black and White, there is an NPC in a house in Opelucid City who will tell the player if the Pokémon at the front of his or her party has attained 510 total effort values. In Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, Bianca, when called on the Xtransceiver, will tell the player whether a certain Pokémon in the party has attained 510 total effort values. She will also notify the player if a Pokémon has reached 252 effort values in any stat.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

In B2W2 the EV checker is Bianca. you have to phone her and ask her to check effort
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

If I breed a Gastrodon WS with a Ditto, will I only get Shellos WS eggs, or will there be the chance that it is Shellos ES? Is it the same with Red and Blue Basculin as well?
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    In B2W2 the EV checker is Bianca. you have to phone her and ask her to check effort
    Okay cool . Although now I need to know what phrases mean I have maxed out a stat or that I have maxed out my EV's I keep reading that if she says the pokemon has worked Particularly hard ina stat that means it has 252 EV's in that stat, but what does it mean when sh ejust says the Pokemon has worked hard on such and such stat, and how do I know whether or not I have gotten my 510 EV's total.
    You have a better chance of reaching me on skype (mtmaster_2k7)
    Black 2 FC:4256 1441 2663

No, it's not true. They DO trigger Masuda Method, the indicator that tells the game about the Pokemon's origin is still there even after transferring.

check your Pokedex, if they are from French/Germany for example, there would be a Pokedex data for it in French/German language.

Masuda Method is based on this, if you got a Pokemon from Malaysia but it came from a US game, then the Pokemon is still treated as a US Pokemon, and thus when bred with a US Ditto for example, will not trigger Masuda Method. However, if you got a Pokemon from US but it came from a Japan game, then the Pokemon is treated as a Japan Pokemon, and will trigger Masuda Method when bred with a US Ditto for example.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 211 of 237 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast