Page 216 of 237 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Doesn't Water/Ice cover all the bases, though? Unless I am facing another Water type, that is.
    "Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." - Isaiah 46:4

;700;

Yes, but wouldn't it be nice if you can cover another Water-Type as well? Switching out isn't an option sometimes.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I have Black 2, can I use my DNA splicers on Kyurem and Reshiram? Or because its Black 2 does it have to specifically be Kyurem and Zekrom? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    I have Black 2, can I use my DNA splicers on Kyurem and Reshiram? Or because its Black 2 does it have to specifically be Kyurem and Zekrom? Thanks in advance
    You can use it on both Zekrom and Reshiram.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Each player can only put one of their opponent's Pokemon asleep at a time. It does not count you putting your own Pokemon asleep, however.
    Wait, what? I'd never even heard of that. Does it only apply to competitive battling, or will it work in the PWT and Subway also?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Yes, but wouldn't it be nice if you can cover another Water-Type as well? Switching out isn't an option sometimes.
    I'm not a really a competitive battler, but I have a Milotic that use in the battle subway. Specifically for dealing with other water types, I bred it with grass hidden power, and it's been extremely helpful over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You can use it on both Zekrom and Reshiram.
    May be a stupid question- if you beat the E4 with only a Zekyurem or Reskyurem, will it count for the one and only medal?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Hi I have a question that I've been trying to research the answer for. What are the Ribbons that you can get for your Pokémon in W2/B2? Excluding the event Pokémon ribbons. I don't know why but all of a sudden I EV Trained an Eevee and she really needs a ribbon because she's very special to me now. If you know a couple, If you can help, I'd appreciate a little list if any, and thank you!
    3DS FC: 2879-0175-7289 Zelda

Friend Safari: Fire Type Ponyta / Braixen / Larvesta

Wants: Other Egg Move Or IV Bred Pokemon ❤

Quote Originally Posted by AmphyLucky13 View Post
    Hi I have a question that I've been trying to research the answer for. What are the Ribbons that you can get for your Pokémon in W2/B2? Excluding the event Pokémon ribbons. I don't know why but all of a sudden I EV Trained an Eevee and she really needs a ribbon because she's very special to me now. If you know a couple, If you can help, I'd appreciate a little list if any, and thank you!
    To my knowledge there are no ribbons you can obtain in Fifth Gen games.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Aww that makes me sad...

Thanks for helping though!!
    You would think they would at least give you a league ribbon like in the older games, hmm guess I'll stick with a nickname!
    3DS FC: 2879-0175-7289 Zelda

Friend Safari: Fire Type Ponyta / Braixen / Larvesta

Wants: Other Egg Move Or IV Bred Pokemon ❤

I have no clue what to name my Rival. Any suggestions...?

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Rival. That's a good one.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

How about giving him his canon name, Hugh?

Sorry to waste your time! I thought of the name Daryl, as he kind of reminds me of Daryl from The Walking Dead if anybody watches that show...

EDIT: What ability is best for Beheeyem, Synchronize or Telepathy? I don;t have access to Analytic so that is not an option.
    Last edited by Navarch; 12th July 2013 at 10:36 PM.

Sorry to waste your time! I thought of the name Daryl, as he kind of reminds me of Daryl from The Walking Dead if anybody watches that show...

EDIT: What ability is best for Beheeyem, Synchronize or Telepathy? I don;t have access to Analytic so that is not an option.
    If you plan on using him in a lot of Double Battles (such as the Battle Subway), then Telepathy. If you plan on using him just in-game on your regular team, then Synchronize.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Thanks, but I've gone with Cofagrigus. I have another problem...

I'm using Emboar, Flygon, and Cinccino as my Physical Attackers. However, I don't know how to distribute Natures that don't repeat. I just got an Adamant Emboar, so Flygon and Cinccino are picking bewtween Jolly and Careful/Impish. Should I give Jolly to Flygon and Impish/Careful to Cinccino or Vice Versa?

Thanks, but I've gone with Cofagrigus. I have another problem...

I'm using Emboar, Flygon, and Cinccino as my Physical Attackers. However, I don't know how to distribute Natures that don't repeat. I just got an Adamant Emboar, so Flygon and Cinccino are picking bewtween Jolly and Careful/Impish. Should I give Jolly to Flygon and Impish/Careful to Cinccino or Vice Versa?
    I would go for a Jolly Cinccino and a Careful Flygon just because most of the ice moves you'll be facing will be special and that might do something to offset some of the damage. That and Cinccino isn't really helped out by Impish and Careful natures.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

What is ths best ability for Magnezone besides Analytic? I can't choose between Sturdy and Magnet Pull...

I have 6 badges and 5 permanent pokemon on my team. I would like a 6th, though I'm not sure what.

Current team:
    Pignite
    Magnezone
    Mandibuzz
    Golduck
    Lucario

Suggestions for a 6th team member?

Thanks in advance.
    2nd Generation FTW
    POKEMON X Team:
    KALOS Dex
    Seen: 271
    Obtained:99

Quote Originally Posted by kadabrafreak890 View Post
    I have 6 badges and 5 permanent pokemon on my team. I would like a 6th, though I'm not sure what.

Current team:
    Pignite
    Magnezone
    Mandibuzz
    Golduck
    Lucario

Suggestions for a 6th team member?

Thanks in advance.
    I'd recommend Krookidile

When does a Pokemon's ability determined? Is it when the egg is created or when it's hatched?
    My Wi-Fi is not working, when it's up I'll let you know when I can trade again.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Arcanine View Post
    When does a Pokemon's ability determined? Is it when the egg is created or when it's hatched?
    Everything about a pokemon (PID/IVs/Nature/Gender/Ability/Shininess/etc) is determined when the egg is created in B2W2 only. Yes, I am aware that PID should umbrella shininess, gender, and ability, but I listed them just in case. The PID and stuff is generated when you pick up the egg in any game besides B2W2.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

What is ths best ability for Magnezone besides Analytic? I can't choose between Sturdy and Magnet Pull...
    Sturdy by far. There aren't very many situations where you'd be using a Magnezone against another Steel-type.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Hi guys! I'm confused about something on my White 2 game. I have passed by a lot of people and connected to my other versions several times even with the c-gear showing the blue dots in the middle rectangle and yet my trainer card on both my White 2 and Black 2 game always says that I passed by 0 people. I can't imagine what's wrong. Is it because I'm connecting one of my games on a 3DS to a DS Lite or is anyone else having this problem?
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

sorry to post this here but could someone please point me to the Black and White help thread?
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    sorry to post this here but could someone please point me to the Black and White help thread?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-here)/page935
    Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...uestions-here)

Page 216 of 237 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast