Page 217 of 237 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I know this is probably a stupid question, but I just want to know: Is there any way to receive a C-Gear skin for a promotion that I missed? Specifically, the Kyurem skins. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I hope this is the right forum, but i need help figuring out the right individual value for a trapinch in White 2. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Typhlosion1996; 15th July 2013 at 10:22 AM.
    White 2 Team:
    Lvl. 100 (Leader: Nov-Ember)
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100 shiny
    Lvl. 100 white
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion1996 View Post
    I hope this is the right forum, but i need help figuring out the right individual value for a trapinch in White 2. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
    IV Calculator. http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSoulSilver View Post
    Hi guys! I'm confused about something on my White 2 game. I have passed by a lot of people and connected to my other versions several times even with the c-gear showing the blue dots in the middle rectangle and yet my trainer card on both my White 2 and Black 2 game always says that I passed by 0 people. I can't imagine what's wrong. Is it because I'm connecting one of my games on a 3DS to a DS Lite or is anyone else having this problem?
    In order for any passerbys to be counted towards your total, you actually need to tap the section labelled CONNECTED on the C-Gear, where you see the dots appear, and wait until the other player or players to appear on the bottom screen for it to be registered. I found out from experience that merely having the C-Gear on while other players pass you by does not increase your total.

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Pichu View Post
    I know this is probably a stupid question, but I just want to know: Is there any way to receive a C-Gear skin for a promotion that I missed? Specifically, the Kyurem skins. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Sadly no.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    In order for any passerbys to be counted towards your total, you actually need to tap the section labelled CONNECTED on the C-Gear, where you see the dots appear, and wait until the other player or players to appear on the bottom screen for it to be registered. I found out from experience that merely having the C-Gear on while other players pass you by does not increase your total.
    That's strange, I've traded between White and White 2 with IR (thus needing to use the C-Gear), and I got registered by simply having both DSs open with the C-Gear on, no trading or interacting at all.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Should I use a Haxorus or an Escavalier?
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    Should I use a Haxorus or an Escavalier?
    I'd recommend Haxorus

Is there a way to prevent my Azurill from turning into a Male upon Evolution?

Hey I am new and I was wondering about breeding! I want to get a Pickachu that knows Volt Tackle and has the ability Lightning Rod. I have a female Pickachu with a Light ball and the ability Lightning Rod and a male Pickachu with the ability Lightning rod. I have breed about 20 Pichu and they all have Volt tackle but no Lightning Rod ability! whats going wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Is there a way to prevent my Azurill from turning into a Male upon Evolution?
    No, it's down to a Bug/oversight or its intentionally programmed that some Female Azuril will turn Male as a Maril. The only way to "fix" it is to get another Azuril.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by ChewierBread View Post
    Hey I am new and I was wondering about breeding! I want to get a Pickachu that knows Volt Tackle and has the ability Lightning Rod. I have a female Pickachu with a Light ball and the ability Lightning Rod and a male Pickachu with the ability Lightning rod. I have breed about 20 Pichu and they all have Volt tackle but no Lightning Rod ability! whats going wrong?
    You appear to just be unlucky. A dream ability has a 20% chance of passing down if the female has it and you are not breeding with a ditto. You might also want to try switching the light ball to the male because I'm not sure, but that might have some effect on the dream ability passing down.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    Thank you so much!
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

I have a question about Memory Link. I never used it on my B2 or W2 not realizing how it works. But now I see that I need to use it to get Medals...so my question is, even though I've beaten the game, can I still use Memory Link somehow so I can get the Medals?

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    I have a question about Memory Link. I never used it on my B2 or W2 not realizing how it works. But now I see that I need to use it to get Medals...so my question is, even though I've beaten the game, can I still use Memory Link somehow so I can get the Medals?
    Yes, you can use Memory Link at any time.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yes, you can use Memory Link at any time.
    Sorry I should have been more specific. I meant can I still see the memories?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Sorry I should have been more specific. I meant can I still see the memories?
    Yes you can

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Yes you can
    Awesome! Thanks guys, I was worried about that haha. Now I only have to worry about the DW medals

Hey guys, I was hoping for some help with my WiFi connection on my 3DS with Black 2. When I first got the game, I played it on my DSi, and the connection worked fine (it's a WPA connection, which I know only works with recent games on the DSi/3DS). I've recently started playing all my games on my 3DS, but whenever I try to connect to the GTS or another online service, the connection goes full strength and then suddenly drops. This doesn't happen on my DSi, only my 3DS. I can't figure out why, since both are connected to the same WiFi network with the same settings. Any ideas guys? Thanks for the help.
    National PokéDex Completed: July 21, 2012; 1:25 am (Pokémon Black)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightey View Post
    Hey guys, I was hoping for some help with my WiFi connection on my 3DS with Black 2. When I first got the game, I played it on my DSi, and the connection worked fine (it's a WPA connection, which I know only works with recent games on the DSi/3DS). I've recently started playing all my games on my 3DS, but whenever I try to connect to the GTS or another online service, the connection goes full strength and then suddenly drops. This doesn't happen on my DSi, only my 3DS. I can't figure out why, since both are connected to the same WiFi network with the same settings. Any ideas guys? Thanks for the help.
    Did you look up what error you get?

This is a odd question but does anyone know a good way to get the right nature on a pokemon other that RNGing or synchronizing nature?

Quote Originally Posted by slugs1923 View Post
    This is a odd question but does anyone know a good way to get the right nature on a pokemon other that RNGing or synchronizing nature?
    Well, you can give an Everstone to pass down a nature if you're breeding, but otherwise, no. Those are the only ways that you can get the nature you're looking for, aside from complete luck.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

The only other way is to breed for it, or if it's a legendary, soft reset for it, both of which are based completely on luck.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Well, you can give an Everstone to pass down a nature if you're breeding, but otherwise, no. Those are the only ways that you can get the nature you're looking for, aside from complete luck.
    Thanks for the suggestion but I am trying to get a timid or modest hetran in black 2 which I can't breed and munas are rare and elgyems are never modest or timid so I will try resetting

Thanks for the suggestion but I am trying to get a timid or modest hetran in black 2 which I can't breed and munas are rare and elgyems are never modest or timid so I will try resetting
    Elgyems can be Modest or Timid.... when I wanted Synchronizers, I went to the top of Celestial Tower with about 80 Ultra Balls and just caught Elgyems until I had all of the natures I wanted with the Synchronize ability. It's 40% Elgyems up there. It took a while but it was worth it; it made capturing legendaries a lot easier. I have both a Modest and a Timid Elgyem. This is probably the best way to get a Modest or Timid Heatran.
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 24th July 2013 at 12:38 AM.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I have another question i cant seem to find over the internet, im trying to do the masuda method, with a shiny charm and 2 shinies, a shiny ditto which is forein, what are my chances at getting a shiny pokemon out of an egg?
    White 2 Team:
    Lvl. 100 (Leader: Nov-Ember)
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100 shiny
    Lvl. 100 white
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100

Page 217 of 237 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast