Page 218 of 237 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion1996 View Post
    I have another question i cant seem to find over the internet, im trying to do the masuda method, with a shiny charm and 2 shinies, a shiny ditto which is forein, what are my chances at getting a shiny pokemon out of an egg?
    The amount of Shiny Pokemon you have doesn't matter at all. When you have the Shiny Charm your chance of receiving a Shiny from breeding using the Masuda Method is 1/1024. Down from 3/4096, which is the chance of getting a Shiny Pokemon with the Masuda Method without the Shiny Charm.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

ok thank you
    White 2 Team:
    Lvl. 100 (Leader: Nov-Ember)
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100 shiny
    Lvl. 100 white
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100

Two things I got one today about 40 resets in but by never I mean I couldn't find one after about 40-50 elgymes but thanks anyway

Where do I get the stones and boxes that I bought in Join Avenue appraised? Does anyone know that?

Woops, its automatically appriased for you, sorry XD
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 19th July 2013 at 6:57 PM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

I want to know if you guys can find any holes in my WiFi team and way they can be fixed I use a offensive scizor a special wall jellicent a phisical wall hipodown a choice specs Latinos a special offensive heatran and a defensive ferrothron any help?

Quote Originally Posted by slugs1923 View Post
    I want to know if you guys can find any holes in my WiFi team and way they can be fixed I use a offensive scizor a special wall jellicent a phisical wall hipodown a choice specs Latinos a special offensive heatran and a defensive ferrothron any help?
    You'll get better responses for this question from this section: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...06-5th-Gen-RMT But you'll need to give little more info, if you post there.

Also you should check what you post: Latinos - Some Men for Latin American? Do you mean Latias or Latios ?
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by slugs1923 View Post
    If you mean both Latios and Latias, you can say "Lati@s"...

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Sorry I I will use the other page but I meant latios I have spell check

Do we know if there are any plans to release the last three berries out of the 64?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    Do we know if there are any plans to release the last three berries out of the 64?
    Enigma, Lansat and Starf?

No, we don't know if there are currently any plans, and considering only the Global Competition/XY Entry Test is the only Competition announced, and most likely the last competition, I'd say it's likely we may not get the Berries at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Enigma, Lansat and Starf?

No, we don't know if there are currently any plans, and considering only the Global Competition/XY Entry Test is the only Competition announced, and most likely the last competition, I'd say it's likely we may not get the Berries at all.
    Not like I've had them before, but it's nice to be informed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    Not like I've had them before, but it's nice to be informed...
    Enigma was only available via a Darkrai event during May/June of last year, but I think that was the only way. Lansat and Starf are available in-game, but...the only way to obtain them is through a 105 win streak in the Battle Subway for Lansat, and 203 for Starf. Otherwise, I don't imagine there are any plans of releasing these berries at this time.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

is aggron any good in Black 2?
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

My team in Black 2 is:
    Serperior
    Arcanine
    Crobat
    Zoroark
    And i don't know what else to use. If you have any suggestions, that would be great.
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    is aggron any good in Black 2?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    My team in Black 2 is:
    Serperior
    Arcanine
    Crobat
    Zoroark
    And i don't know what else to use. If you have any suggestions, that would be great.
    Add a water type. Maybe a dragon type too.

I have a bit of a weird question. What is your trainer's speed (in tiles per second) while walking, running and biking? And does this speed vary between games?

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I have a bit of a weird question. What is your trainer's speed (in tiles per second) while walking, running and biking? And does this speed vary between games?
    I'm not sure where you'd be able to find this information, I did a quick Google search and found this: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Getting_around But I'm not sure which generation it applies to, not to mention the fact it's for making fake games. I'm confident that movement speed varies by generation though, purely from what I've observed from playing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

What is the best ability for Accelgor? Hydration or Sticky Hold? I don't have intentions on using Rain Dance, but I'm still not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    What is the best ability for Accelgor? Hydration or Sticky Hold? I don't have intentions on using Rain Dance, but I'm still not sure.
    I'm assuming this is for an in-game team, judging by your sig, but either way, if you don't have any intention to use Rain Dance, Hydration is fairly useless. Sticky Hold isn't any better, since moves like Thief will never really show up in-game. I'd go with Hydration if this is for an in-game team, since you can at least take advantage of Rain in a few places, but you won't see any overwhelming benefits either way.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I'm assuming this is for an in-game team, judging by your sig, but either way, if you don't have any intention to use Rain Dance, Hydration is fairly useless. Sticky Hold isn't any better, since moves like Thief will never really show up in-game. I'd go with Hydration if this is for an in-game team, since you can at least take advantage of Rain in a few places, but you won't see any overwhelming benefits either way.
    I got a Timid one with Hydration, but I think I could use Rain Dance with Accelgor, Vaporeon, and Gothitelle for the PWT. Thanks for replying!

I'm ****ing returning this piece of **** 3DS then. You guys said if I bought one Wifi would ****ing work.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post
    I'm ****ing returning this piece of **** 3DS then. You guys said if I bought one Wifi would ****ing work.
    I'm not really sure what exactly you're replying to, but Wifi DOES work with the 3DS. You just have to set it up right. 3DS is compatible with WEP, WPA, and WPA2. My 3DS is connected to my home wireless and it works flawlessly. If you're having trouble, you might need to set up a manual connection - that's what I had to do. You can get instructions on how to do that here. Also, we'll be able to help you out more if you tell us what error codes you're getting.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMark View Post
    If there is an Error Code, we can tell you exactly want need to do. Without the error code , I'm going to start to sound like a broken record as the ONLY advice I can give I've posted before in the HGSS Help thread. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post16182614

To be honest, I'm personally doubting you've got access to a Wifi network, which will prevent any wifi trading. If you told us the Error code I'd be able to confirm/deny that straight away.

I'm just going to say this publicly: Your usage of language is unacceptable for a Pokémon forum.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I'm not really sure what exactly you're replying to, but Wifi DOES work with the 3DS. You just have to set it up right. 3DS is compatible with WEP, WPA, and WPA2. My 3DS is connected to my home wireless and it works flawlessly. If you're having trouble, you might need to set up a manual connection - that's what I had to do. You can get instructions on how to do that here. Also, we'll be able to help you out more if you tell us what error codes you're getting.
    Chances are he is replying to my comment in the HGSS help thread.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I have a question which unfortunately I can't post in the general question section because I have already commented there few hours ago and I can't post there as my comment is still the last one there. My other comment was about something else.

My question is regarding volcarona. According to serebii.net if I get a level 100 volcarona at level 100 with a beneficial state I could get the following states:
    Hp 230-374
    sp.attck 302-405
    speed 225-328

So does this mean that the maximum state volcarona can get, for example for it's sp.attack is 405? What if I use EV's? could I increase it to above 405?
    My other question is, does I have to choose between which state I can max? I mean do I have to choose between speed,HP and sp.attack? This seems the case as beneficial natures only increase one states.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbodor. View Post
    I have a question which unfortunately I can't post in the general question section because I have already commented there few hours ago and I can't post there as my comment is still the last one there. My other comment was about something else.

My question is regarding volcarona. According to serebii.net if I get a level 100 volcarona at level 100 with a beneficial state I could get the following states:
    Hp 230-374
    sp.attck 302-405
    speed 225-328

So does this mean that the maximum state volcarona can get, for example for it's sp.attack is 405? What if I use EV's? could I increase it to above 405?
    My other question is, does I have to choose between which state I can max? I mean do I have to choose between speed,HP and sp.attack? This seems the case as beneficial natures only increase one states.
    This is actually a pretty complicated question. What you're seeing is that Volcarona can have between 302 and 405 as its maximum stats for Special Attack (SpA) with a beneficial nature. You know already that this means that it has a nature that increases SpA, such as Modest. What this range means is that Volcarona will have, at level 100, 302 as its SpA stat IF it has 0 IVs, 0 EVs, and a beneficial nature. It will have, at level 100, 405 as its SpA stat if it has 31 IVs, 256 EVs, and a beneficial nature. So 405 is the absolute maximum it can have as its SpA stat. You HAVE to EV train it in order to get that maximum - but if your Volcarona has fewer than 31 IVs, it will not reach 405 and its SpA stat will be between 342 and 404. (I'm pretty sure that 342 is the max-EV, 0-IV stat).

Unless you have a neutral nature, a nature will always favor one stat and lower another one. This is why you should always choose a nature that will lower a stat that doesn't matter on that Pokemon. For Volcarona, this stat is Attack. Volcarona never uses its Attack stat, and so you want it to have a stat that raises either SpA or Speed, and lowers Attack. So you should choose either a Modest or Timid nature for Volcarona.

The way that EVs work is that you can have a MAXIMUM of 510 EVs TOTAL, but you can only put 252 EVs maximum into a single stat. So, you can max out 2 stats of your choice, and then have 4 left over to put in another stat. (If you want to know where the other 4 goes, I can explain it, but I left it out so I wouldn't confuse you). If you have a Volcarona with a Modest nature, it would be best to max out that SpA stat, because you get the nature boost on top of the EVs. Even though you don't have a nature boost on Speed, it is still beneficial to max out the Speed stat as well, because Volcarona has naturally good Speed. So you should have 252 SpA/252Spe. The other 4, most people put in HP, but you can put it in whatever you want.

Does this help? Let me know if you have any more questions about IVs, EVs, and nature, and I can explain it more in-depth.

-------

Page 218 of 237 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast