Page 221 of 237 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

I feel like that too

I have a question about Nuzlocke. If I have a full party, and I catch a Pokemon, what do I do? Do I put it in a Box? Or switch it with a Member of my Team?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    Does Acrobatics get a double boost from both consuming Flying Gem and having no hold item, or does it still count as holdng Flying Gem on that turn even though it's consumed upon use?
    Anybody got an answer for this? I'm guessing that the double boost was a game balance issue in BW1 that was fixed in BW2, but I'd like confirmation. Also, would that combo be too OP'd with Technician, if it were still working, in POP league play?

@^: I think you can do pretty much whatever you want with it. I don't think Nuzlocke rules require you to use every Pokémon you catch, just catch the first Pokémon you encounter in each route/dungeon. I'm not familiar with the rules, but ultimately, it's up to you how much you want to handicap yourself. After all, that's the point of a Nuzlocke challenge, to make Pokémon games much harder than they need to be.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 6th August 2013 at 4:08 PM.

Ok, so up until now I've been using my original ds lite to connect to wifi with my games whether it be for battling, trading, or Dream World. But, can't connect to the wifi I have been using up to this point anymore and only my 3ds can connect to the available wifi now.

My question is, will I lose anything involving the Dream World if I use a new system, or will I just lose my old fcs. If I can still connect to the same DW via my new system, I'd rather do that, but if I have to use my old system because I'll lose DW stuff, then I'll have to work on getting it to connect to wifi again.
    Last edited by Trainer Frankie; 7th August 2013 at 11:41 PM.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I have a question about Nuzlocke. If I have a full party, and I catch a Pokemon, what do I do? Do I put it in a Box? Or switch it with a Member of my Team?
    You can do either.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Ok, so up until now I've been using my original ds lite to connect to wifi with my games whether it be for battling, trading, or Dream World. But, can't connect to the wifi I have been using up to this point anymore and only my 3ds can connect to the available wifi now.

My question is, will I lose anything involving the Dream World if I use a new system, or will I just lose my old fcs. If I can still connect to the same DW via my new system, I'd rather do that, but if I have to use my old system because I'll lose DW stuff, then I'll have to work on getting it to connect to wifi again.
    If you start using the 3DS instead of the regular DS to connect to the Dream World, you won't lose anything in the Dream World. You'll just lose all of your Friend Codes. It's always good to wake up any Pokemon that are sleeping, though, just in case.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Thanks, I'm sure nothing is sleeping. I just literally want to get around to changing my c-gear skin from the default before the DW goes away for ever.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Hey guys, hope you doing great.

I have a little questions for you:
    Ok, I have a Scizor with technician, flying gem and acrobat. How much power does the attacke have? I saw this question in another forum and the users there wasnt quiet sure.
    I thought it was 247 power. The attack itself (55) x the technician boost (50%) x the gem boost (50%) and 2 times the power of the attack. I read, that the power is 3 times stronger with an item. And what is about the tecnician boost? Does is also count or not?
    I hope you can give me an answer

When does Latias first become available for capture in White 2? It's a roaming Pokemon, right? I just want to know when to save so I can try to get a desirable Nature.
    "Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." - Isaiah 46:4

;700;

Quote Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
    When does Latias first become available for capture in White 2? It's a roaming Pokemon, right? I just want to know when to save so I can try to get a desirable Nature.
    As soon as you reach the Dreamyard, it's available. However, you must save 1 spot to the left of the corner where it attacks you [on the upper level of the stairs.]
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    As soon as you reach the Dreamyard, it's available. However, you must save 1 spot to the left of the corner where it attacks you [on the upper level of the stairs.]
    It's also not roaming. It waits for you in the Dreamyard.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    It's also not roaming. It waits for you in the Dreamyard.
    Gah, yeah. Forgot to mention that. There are no roaming Pokemon at all in B2/W2, so that's another thing to mention.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Having trouble finding a Dream World Pacchiiru (Spinda) with Superpower. Finally found one, and it's a female. I wanted a male so I could breed with the female I already have from the Dream World, and get an egg with the Dream World ability and Superpower. Is there anyway at all I can breed this female to get a baby with Superpower, regardless of ability (like with a Metamon (Ditto) maybe?)?
    "Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." - Isaiah 46:4

;700;

Having trouble finding a Dream World Pacchiiru (Spinda) with Superpower. Finally found one, and it's a female. I wanted a male so I could breed with the female I already have from the Dream World, and get an egg with the Dream World ability and Superpower. Is there anyway at all I can breed this female to get a baby with Superpower, regardless of ability (like with a Metamon (Ditto) maybe?)?
    Females do not pass down moves, so you cannot use that Spinda to get a baby with Superpower. Sorry

Since Spinda can't learn Superpower in B2W2 (it's not available in B2W2 Dream World), can you trade one over that knows it? Does anyone know?

-------

how do you get event pokemon that to get them you have to go to a real store

Quote Originally Posted by L-Knight View Post
    how do you get event pokemon that to get them you have to go to a real store
    By going to a real store and using Mystery Gift.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

how does pokeshifting work exactly? i was under the impression that the 2 ds would have to be near each other? I'm asking since i was looking at pokeshifting thread on the 5th trade forum and i'm seening people asking to pokeshift 4th gen to 5th gen is that even possible?
    my beautiful shinies that i obtained myself!
    MMing:
    Wild Encounter(shiny charm):
    Traded: s/f s/f s/f ;633; ;535;
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

Quote Originally Posted by alexfirefist6 View Post
    how does pokeshifting work exactly? i was under the impression that the 2 ds would have to be near each other? I'm asking since i was looking at pokeshifting thread on the 5th trade forum and i'm seening people asking to pokeshift 4th gen to 5th gen is that even possible?
    You can only Pokeshift from Fourth Gen to Fifth Gen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

k nvm about my other question i found the answer somewhere else, i have another question about the elite trainer in battle subway he says "the best potential lies in its attack stat. well, its speed stat is also good. It can't be better in that regard." that means both the attack and speed is full iv right? but when i go to the battle subway and enter the dratini and then check with serebii iv calculator it says its attack and speed is 30. which is right? does the it can't be better mean 30-31?
    MMing:
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

I recently caught a Jolly Buneary, which is good. However, it has the ability Klutz. Should I keep searching for a Buneary with Cute Charm?

I recently caught a Jolly Buneary, which is good. However, it has the ability Klutz. Should I keep searching for a Buneary with Cute Charm?
    if you really want a jolly buneary with cute charm then get someone that has the ability synchronize and jolly, that would increase your chances of wild pokemon having jolly nature by 50%
    MMing:
    Event shiny:

Quote Originally Posted by alexfirefist6 View Post
    k nvm about my other question i found the answer somewhere else, i have another question about the elite trainer in battle subway he says "the best potential lies in its attack stat. well, its speed stat is also good. It can't be better in that regard." that means both the attack and speed is full iv right? but when i go to the battle subway and enter the dratini and then check with serebii iv calculator it says its attack and speed is 30. which is right? does the it can't be better mean 30-31?
    "It can't be better" is absolute. When he says that, it means 31 for sure. I'm not saying the Serebii calculator is necessarily wrong, though. Chances are it's because of the level of the Pokemon, since the calculator isn't as accurate when the level is lower.

How do I activate the support powers in Black 2 / White 2?
    I passed my Black 2 game with both my White and Black copies but nothing seemed to happen (checked by pressing the green triangle), I tried googling it but that just left me with viewing similar questions.]
    Some say by doing the support missions into a Black 2 game but that's impossible since Black 2 doesn't support that feature.
    Any answer?
    Let's hope Nintendo gives us a WiiU Colosseum/XD sequel.

How, exactly, does the c-gear's "Tag mode" work? I've been poking at my c-gear in Black 2 but I don't see any "Tag mode"
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    How, exactly, does the c-gear's "Tag mode" work? I've been poking at my c-gear in Black 2 but I don't see any "Tag mode"
    Tag Mode is more or less a DS Version of Street Pass.

Both Tag Mode and Street Pass will require you to "pass" another game in Tag Mode or 3DS with Street Pass enabled for your games.

Unlike Street Pass, Tag Mode can be performed by versions of the DS consoles. Street Pass can Share info on several games in a few quick contact, Tag Mode only does Bw2, and because you're playing in DS Mode, your 3DS's Street Pass won't work. Also Tag Mode can drain your Battery life.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Klutz is a better ability for Lopunny competitively, while Limber is more useful in-game. But if you really want Cute Charm, then do what alexfire said and get a syncher.

-------

Page 221 of 237 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast