Page 222 of 238 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 5937

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

hey guys im ev training a torchic in attack and speed with a shell bell that i'll give it when im done ev training. Any good move sets suggestions cuz my original one was going to be brave bird, fire blits, thunder punch, and brick brake.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolion View Post
    hey guys im ev training a torchic in attack and speed with a shell bell that i'll give it when im done ev training. Any good move sets suggestions cuz my original one was going to be brave bird, fire blits, thunder punch, and brick brake.
    A good moveset for Blaziken is:

Blaziken @ Leftovers
    Adamant
    4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    Speed Boost

Swords Dance/Rock Slide/Shadow Claw
    Protect
    Hi Jump Kick/ Sky Uppercut
    Flare Blitz

There is no need to use Brick Break at all because Hi Jump Kick and Sky Uppercut are much better moves. Rock Slide takes care of more opponents to Blaziken than Thunderpunch does, and Brave Bird is not good for Blaziken because it deals 1/3 recoil damage and Blaziken already has very poor HP. Leftovers is also better than Shell Bell, because Shell Bell only recovers HP when you do damage.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Tag Mode is more or less a DS Version of Street Pass.

Both Tag Mode and Street Pass will require you to "pass" another game in Tag Mode or 3DS with Street Pass enabled for your games.

Unlike Street Pass, Tag Mode can be performed by versions of the DS consoles. Street Pass can Share info on several games in a few quick contact, Tag Mode only does Bw2, and because you're playing in DS Mode, your 3DS's Street Pass won't work. Also Tag Mode can drain your Battery life.
    ...I meant how do you access it. I don't see a button labeled "Tag Mode" anywhere on the C-Gear.

Reshiram is the passcode
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2e6fo5d.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/1zb9cvd.jpg[/IMG]

I AM A SHINY POKEMON HUNTER! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT IV'S AND EV'S, INFACT NEVER GIVE ME A POKEMON WITH THAT UNLESS I WANT IT
    Black 2 pokemon name: pokemon
    Friend code:2366-7219-1441
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/vrc7qq.gif[/IMG]
    I AM LOOKING FOR A CLONING SERVICE AND A SHINY GENESECT

Actually you can only go to the park after the league otherwise the dudes gonna stay there forever
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2e6fo5d.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/1zb9cvd.jpg[/IMG]

I AM A SHINY POKEMON HUNTER! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT IV'S AND EV'S, INFACT NEVER GIVE ME A POKEMON WITH THAT UNLESS I WANT IT
    Black 2 pokemon name: pokemon
    Friend code:2366-7219-1441
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/vrc7qq.gif[/IMG]
    I AM LOOKING FOR A CLONING SERVICE AND A SHINY GENESECT

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    ...I meant how do you access it. I don't see a button labeled "Tag Mode" anywhere on the C-Gear.
    Tag Mode is turned on the instant you turn on the C-Gear. The Tag Log is the Bar in the centre with Coloured dots, and tell you who you've contacted.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Tag Mode is turned on the instant you turn on the C-Gear. The Tag Log is the Bar in the centre with Coloured dots, and tell you who you've contacted.
    Ahh *fiddles with the C-Gear for a while*

Default Join Avenue Glitch

I have a question about Join Avenue. I had just gotten through the Desert Resort on my DS Lite, then did the Join Avenue thing. I then played for a while and saved my game and shut off. The next day I played it on my 3DS XL and went to the Pokemon Barbershop/ Salon to get my Golbat groomed so I could evolve it into Crobat but when I got there it said that they were all sold out, and i should try again tomorrow. I know there is a glitch with join avenue between multiple systems, but i was wondering if i leave my Black 2 game in my 3DS XL for a while it will reset so I can use Join Avenue on my 3DS XL.

Thanks
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    I have a question about Join Avenue. I had just gotten through the Desert Resort on my DS Lite, then did the Join Avenue thing. I then played for a while and saved my game and shut off. The next day I played it on my 3DS XL and went to the Pokemon Barbershop/ Salon to get my Golbat groomed so I could evolve it into Crobat but when I got there it said that they were all sold out, and i should try again tomorrow. I know there is a glitch with join avenue between multiple systems, but i was wondering if i leave my Black 2 game in my 3DS XL for a while it will reset so I can use Join Avenue on my 3DS XL.

Thanks
    This isn't a glitch; all time-based things in Gen V will be unavailable if you switch the game in between consoles. This happens because the game knows what time it is based on the settings in the DS itself, not in the cartridge. So when you switch the game between consoles, it penalizes you because it doesn't know how much time has passed. You will also be penalized if you change the time on the DS. Once you change the time or switch consoles, you have to let the game and the console synch for 24 hours before you can do anything time-based.

So basically, don't change the time or switch consoles for 24 hours and you should be able to do time-based things again.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I'm not sure if this was asked already, but it just randomly struck me.
    Out of curiosity, considering how you earn exp while doing the White Tree Hollow / Black Tower challenge, can EVs also be gained in the process?
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Quote Originally Posted by lightlanayru View Post
    Out of curiosity, considering how you earn exp while doing the White Tree Hollow / Black Tower challenge, can EVs also be gained in the process?
    You do earn EVs there. Basically, if you earn EXP, you also earn EV.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by lightlanayru View Post
    I've not tried EV training there myself, but I'm fairly certain that you can earn EV's there, since EV's and EXP are tied together. I've not heard of EV's not being given there, so I'd assume they are gained. I personally would avoid it for EV training, though it doesn't appear like you plan to do so anyway.

EDIT: Uber Ninja'd
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    You do earn EVs there. Basically, if you earn EXP, you also earn EV.
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I've not tried EV training there myself, but I'm fairly certain that you can earn EV's there, since EV's and EXP are tied together. I've not heard of EV's not being given there, so I'd assume they are gained. I personally would avoid it for EV training, though it doesn't appear like you plan to do so anyway.

EDIT: Uber Ninja'd
    I think you two just posted at the same hour and minute (can't really say much about seconds), despite a 'ninja'. lol
    Anyway, I had to make sure that was the case. Thankfully, I didn't have any pokemon on me that were in the middle of ev-training, as I had those ones boxed beforehand. xP
    Thanks for the replies!
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Is it possible to make my 3DS connect wirelessly to my DS Lite? I tried once before and I couldn't seem to get them to acknowledge each other. I want to be able to trade Pokemon between them and transfer Pokemon from Platinum to White 2 via the PokeShifter.
    "Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." - Isaiah 46:4

;700;

Quote Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
    Is it possible to make my 3DS connect wirelessly to my DS Lite? I tried once before and I couldn't seem to get them to acknowledge each other. I want to be able to trade Pokemon between them and transfer Pokemon from Platinum to White 2 via the PokeShifter.
    First before you start a game: Make sure your 3DS wireless switch is on.. The light will be yellow, and may occasionally flash. You can not switch it on in a DS game.

If Platinum (or any 4th Gen game) is in your 3DS: Check that the game is detected via the Startup Screen. Find Download Play, and select the DS Option, not the 3DS option. Start Pokéshifter in the White 2/DS lite.

If White 2 (or any 5ht Gen game) is in your 3DS: Load Game and start the Pokéshifter. On your DS lite, before starting the game, run the "DS Download Play" option in the Center right side of the screen.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

What is the best ability for Aggron in-Game?
    Please reply to all questions appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by frootquake View Post
    What is the best ability for Aggron in-Game?
    I'd probably go with Rock Head, myself.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Where can I find the Double Team and Safeguard TM's in these games? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty-Skitty View Post
    Where can I find the Double Team and Safeguard TM's in these games? Thanks in advance.
    Pokemon World Tournament. They cost 6BP each though iirc. There's a list of B2/W2 TMs & HMs here by the way.

So can anyone help me with the Macho Brace item. im going to start EV training my first team, but i dont have any weights besides Belt (the one for Defense if i said the wrong one) and Macho brace... but im confused on how it reacts to Pokerus.
    So say i battle a Jigglypuff which gives 2 HP evs according to Serebii.net

how much is gained from a Pokemon with both Macho brace and Pokerus?

Quote Originally Posted by SamusTheHedgehog View Post
    So can anyone help me with the Macho Brace item. im going to start EV training my first team, but i dont have any weights besides Belt (the one for Defense if i said the wrong one) and Macho brace... but im confused on how it reacts to Pokerus.
    So say i battle a Jigglypuff which gives 2 HP evs according to Serebii.net

how much is gained from a Pokemon with both Macho brace and Pokerus?
    Well, the Macho Brace doubles EV's earned, so that would make 4 without Pokerus. With Pokerus, that would double again to 8 HP EV's. The doubling from Pokerus goes into effect after the Macho Brace/Power Item boost is calculated, which is easier to see with the Power Item.

In the case of a Power Item, you'd add 4 to the EV's earned, which would make 6 EV's in the case of a Jigglypuff. The Pokerus then doubles that to make 12 EV's. Hope this helps!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

yes it does thanks

Hey, in regards to the event going on atm (shiny dialga, and such) , do i have to receive the dialga before i download the others? as in, will dialga disappear if i were to download the next shiny without obtaining dialga from the guy in the pc first? or would they stack?
    Deli Bird Appreciator - If you think delibird deserves a evolution/mega, copy this to your signature!
    Friend Safari-Maractus, Sawsbuck and Oddish X FC : 0645-6287-8323
    Looking Master Balls, always

I have
    A plethora of Calm Eevees, which should have 31 IVs in at least SpA and SpD with yawn HA and Not
    Stuck in 5th gen (for now)Shiny Girantina, Palkia, Dialga,Shiny Litwick
    If you want more info, Private Message me

Quote Originally Posted by Leonn View Post
    Hey, in regards to the event going on atm (shiny dialga, and such) , do i have to receive the dialga before i download the others? as in, will dialga disappear if i were to download the next shiny without obtaining dialga from the guy in the pc first? or would they stack?
    You have to collect Dialgia from the guy if you download the event. Otherwise the game won't let you download Palkia/Girantina

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You have to collect Dialgia from the guy if you download the event. Otherwise the game won't let you download Palkia/Girantina
    Are you sure about that? I downloaded the event Mewtwo, didn't pick it up, and then downloaded the event Darkrai and they just stacked with the delivery guy.

-------

Page 222 of 238 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast