Page 223 of 238 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,575 of 5944

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Leonn View Post
    Hey, in regards to the event going on atm (shiny dialga, and such) , do i have to receive the dialga before i download the others? as in, will dialga disappear if i were to download the next shiny without obtaining dialga from the guy in the pc first? or would they stack?
    You can download up to 3 event Wonder cards on a game WITHOUT a Save, and up to 12 for games that do have one. These cards can then be redeemed at ANY time from the Delivery Guy in Pokémon Centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You have to collect Dialgia from the guy if you download the event. Otherwise the game won't let you download Palkia/Girantina
    This is True as, you can't choose which Card to collect. But You can download the cards without collecting the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Are you sure about that? I downloaded the event Mewtwo, didn't pick it up, and then downloaded the event Darkrai and they just stacked with the delivery guy.
    This is also True, you can collect them up to 12 and never "collect" them.

Collecting Pokémon/Items from the Cards does not remove them, but does mark them a "used". While it doesn't really effect most people, if you some how collected 12 cards already, you must "delete" one, before you can download the 13th.

(While my count is not accurate, Unless you live in Japan, you may have just about collect 12 cards in one English game, if you attended several VGC.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Sorry if this has been answered already, but can I trigger Memory Link at any point in the game, or does it have to be done at the beginning?
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Quote Originally Posted by echo13 View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered already, but can I trigger Memory Link at any point in the game, or does it have to be done at the beginning?
    It can be done at any point in the game. I just did it the other day

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Thanks! Just got that done.
    Black2 Team:

so what pokemons do you not need to complete the national pokedex for the shiny charm?
    my beautiful shinies that i obtained myself!
    MMing:
    Wild Encounter(shiny charm):
    Traded: s/f s/f s/f ;633; ;535;
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

Quote Originally Posted by alexfirefist6 View Post
    so what pokemons do you not need to complete the national pokedex for the shiny charm?
    You don't need any of the pokemon that could only be obtained via events, such as Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, etc...
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by alexfirefist6 View Post
    You need to have CAUGHT (i.e., have the Pokedex information for) every single Pokemon except Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Meloetta, Victini, Keldeo, and Genesect.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Anyone know a good guide for the abyssal ruins? I suck at reading ASCII maps...
    Black2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by echo13 View Post
    Anyone know a good guide for the abyssal ruins? I suck at reading ASCII maps...
    Bulbapedia has a good map, though the first floor is a little tough to see. I quite like this map, since the size is nice.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Thank you so much! Exactly what I needed!
    Black2 Team:

Hey I am new to the forums and just registered because I have a question. I am currently trying to get my first "planned" shiny and therefore I have a Hydreigon and a jolly Deino with I guess would translate into an "eternal stone" ? ...that thing that makes jolly come with a 100% chance into the next generation. I have them both in the pansion. So. I am doing this now for a few weeks already, I do not seem to get it and I was just wondering, do I just have bad luck? Or did I create a scenario in which I can not get a shiny? I do own the shiny-pin at least.
    Last edited by Pinky8bit; 28th August 2013 at 2:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky8bit View Post
    Hey I am new to the forums and just registered because I have a question. I am currently trying to get my first "planned" shiny and therefore I have a Hydreigon and a jolly Deino with I guess would translate into an "eternal stone" ? ...that thing that makes jolly come with a 100% chance into the next generation. I have them both in the pansion. So. I am doing this now for a few weeks already, I do not seem to get it and I was just wondering, do I just have bad luck? Or did I create a scenario in which I can not get a shiny? I do own the shiny-pin at least.
    In English, that Eternal Stone would be called the Everstone.

The Everstone only allows the offspring to have the parent's Nature if bred in the Daycare.

Using the Masuda Method (Having two Pokémon from different languages) and having the Shiny Charm (which I think you have, considering the Shiny Pin) highly raises that.

The chance of getting a Shiny is still purely up to chance and a very slim chance at that, but a heightened chance nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    In English, that Eternal Stone would be called the Everstone.

The Everstone only allows the offspring to have the parent's Nature if bred in the Daycare.

Using the Masuda Method (Having two Pokémon from different languages) and having the Shiny Charm (which I think you have, considering the Shiny Pin) highly raises that.

The chance of getting a Shiny is still purely up to chance and a very slim chance at that, but a heightened chance nonetheless.
    Ok thanks. Yeah I know of the Masuda Method but do not really like to tread with others than just close friends. But as far as I know the shiny pin raises the chance to somewhat near to 1:2000 and masuda again to 1:1000 but I see people on the forums or elsewhere saying that they had a shiny at egg 200 or whatever so why can I get one at over 2000. Has it something to do with the egg-breeder in the shopping mall? Or am I just really that unlucky. I mean I play Pokemon for 13 years now and I've only encountered 3 random shinys even though I breed and ev trained every pokemon and sometimes even two or more versions when they had more than just one competetive set.

Or has it something to do with the way I breed. I usually make the first 100-150 eggs in the shopping mall. And then when I have nothing to do I just spend the day with my ds in the left hand driving from right to the left, getting one egg after another until I have 5 eggs in my party with Volcarona then I wait until all 5 have hatched then I check, let them free and pack another 5. And that for almost the last 3 weeks. I know it sounds kinda pathetic but I thought that I wanted to try it out by myself and have a cool shiny and now I just do not want to stop and say "well sometimes you breed 3000 eggs and get nothing - thats life"

Ok thanks. Yeah I know of the Masuda Method but do not really like to tread with others than just close friends. But as far as I know the shiny pin raises the chance to somewhat near to 1:2000 and masuda again to 1:1000 but I see people on the forums or elsewhere saying that they had a shiny at egg 200 or whatever so why can I get one at over 2000. Has it something to do with the egg-breeder in the shopping mall? Or am I just really that unlucky. I mean I play Pokemon for 13 years now and I've only encountered 3 random shinys even though I breed and ev trained every pokemon and sometimes even two or more versions when they had more than just one competetive set.

Or has it something to do with the way I breed. I usually make the first 100-150 eggs in the shopping mall. And then when I have nothing to do I just spend the day with my ds in the left hand driving from right to the left, getting one egg after another until I have 5 eggs in my party with Volcarona then I wait until all 5 have hatched then I check, let them free and pack another 5. And that for almost the last 3 weeks. I know it sounds kinda pathetic but I thought that I wanted to try it out by myself and have a cool shiny and now I just do not want to stop and say "well sometimes you breed 3000 eggs and get nothing - thats life"
    Well, you're doing everything right when it comes to the hatching process, so I wouldn't worry there. But as far as your last sentence goes, that is sometimes true. I know someone who went over 8000 eggs for a Tauros, and someone now is over 6000 for Roggenrola. But on the other hand, others like me have found multiple shinies in as few as 300 eggs. Thing is, it's all up to chance. All you can do is continue and hope for it to shine eventually, because it will shine if you keep trying. Considering the MM odds with the shiny charm are 1/1024, you shouldn't worry about going so far, since most hunts don't reach 4000+ eggs. Just keep going, and good luck!
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Well, you're doing everything right when it comes to the hatching process, so I wouldn't worry there. But as far as your last sentence goes, that is sometimes true. I know someone who went over 8000 eggs for a Tauros, and someone now is over 6000 for Roggenrola. But on the other hand, others like me have found multiple shinies in as few as 300 eggs. Thing is, it's all up to chance. All you can do is continue and hope for it to shine eventually, because it will shine if you keep trying. Considering the MM odds with the shiny charm are 1/1024, you shouldn't worry about going so far, since most hunts don't reach 4000+ eggs. Just keep going, and good luck!
    Ok good thing to hear that I am not the only one with bad luck. Thank you for all the information I will keep trying and I am also glad to hear that I did not do something wrong. Because I was worried when I saw that e.g. Reshiram is scripted to not be shiney that I might have hit something like that in a different way. I just got to use my wifi a little bit more so I might start using the madusa method I am just always afraid to get hacked pokemon or anything but let's see what the future brings. Thanks for the good wishes and again for the information.

Ok good thing to hear that I am not the only one with bad luck. Thank you for all the information I will keep trying and I am also glad to hear that I did not do something wrong. Because I was worried when I saw that e.g. Reshiram is scripted to not be shiney that I might have hit something like that in a different way. I just got to use my wifi a little bit more so I might start using the madusa method I am just always afraid to get hacked pokemon or anything but let's see what the future brings. Thanks for the good wishes and again for the information.
    Receiving a hacked Pokemon isn't going to do any harm.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Receiving a hacked Pokemon isn't going to do any harm.
    Yes but I still do not want them or work with them. It is totally ok if people use them because there are plenty of good reasons but for me it ruins the fun.

How do I update the sellers in my Join Avenue's info? I keep getting visitors asking about a Link Battle record, but the only person in the avenue with any link battles is me and I'm not a shopkeeper. I had a link battle with my W2 self, who has a market in my B2 Join Avenue, but apparently it hasn't registered. I now have 2 link battles but my W2 self shows as having none.

Hey guys. Is Chargestone Cave available in the main story? Or only post elite four?
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/jrw3f9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Golduck Is Cool View Post
    Hey guys. Is Chargestone Cave available in the main story? Or only post elite four?
    It's available during the story, and is similar to how it was in BW, with the addition of Nosepass to the cave.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    It's available during the story, and is similar to how it was in BW, with the addition of Nosepass to the cave.
    Thanks! Just got the game today and I was deciding whether or not to grab Magnemite.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/jrw3f9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    This is True as, you can't choose which Card to collect. But You can download the cards without collecting the cards.

Wait, are you saying that Dialga must be picked up, and his card deleted, before the Palkia/Giratina gift can be downloaded?
    +Beauty & Power Behind Every Corner+

Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix6000 View Post

Wait, are you saying that Dialga must be picked up, and his card deleted, before the Palkia/Giratina gift can be downloaded?
    What Nutter is saying is that you can collect up to 12 Wonder Cards at a time without having to delete them. Once you get 12, you have to delete them or you can't download more events. If you have 11 Cards, and Dialga is your 12th one, then yes, you will have to delete a card - it doesn't have to be Dialga's - before you get Palkia. So basically, the Delivery Guy can only hold up to 12 events. If you delete a Wonder Card without collecting it, the event is gone forever. What Nutter is also saying is that you do not choose in which order you pick up your gifts. So, if you download Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina without collecting them, and then after collecting them all, you decide to actually pick them up from the Delivery Guy, you cannot choose in which order you pick them up.

Did I translate that correctly, Nutter?

-------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    What Nutter is saying is that you can collect up to 12 Wonder Cards at a time without having to delete them. Once you get 12, you have to delete them or you can't download more events. If you have 11 Cards, and Dialga is your 12th one, then yes, you will have to delete a card - it doesn't have to be Dialga's - before you get Palkia. So basically, the Delivery Guy can only hold up to 12 events. If you delete a Wonder Card without collecting it, the event is gone forever. What Nutter is also saying is that you do not choose in which order you pick up your gifts. So, if you download Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina without collecting them, and then after collecting them all, you decide to actually pick them up from the Delivery Guy, you cannot choose in which order you pick them up.

Did I translate that correctly, Nutter?
    Actually, if you re-arrange the order of the Wondercards in the Mystery Gift menu you can pick them up in whatever order you want in-game (I've done this myself, it's how I RNGed my Dialga before picking up my Deoxys).
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Sup guys. I'm having a bit of a problem with breeding rite now. I tried breeding 2 alakazams, both with magic guard and i cant seem to have the ability pass down to the baby. I've hatched almost 50 eggs now and I'm still getting synchronize and inner focus. Is there some trick to it because the abra family has 3 abilities? I've tried breeding 2 brelooms before and i got a quick feet shroomish easily

Page 223 of 238 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233 ... LastLast