Page 225 of 237 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by echo13 View Post
    Yeah, breeding sucks. It takes a long time sometimes to get what you want. But when it happens fast you feel so lucky!

On another note, anyone have a list of the maniacs and their locations? And who buys the blue flute?
    That list is a little confusing to find, but it's in the BW section here. The rich Black Belt buys the blue flute, though he's inside a regular house in B2/W2.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Why can't I find a Combee in White 2? I'm looking in the right place according to Combee's Pokedex page. I've been looking for 30 minutes now and one hasn't popped up yet. 20% encounter rate isn't that low.

EDIT: Figures the first thing I find after making this thread is Combee.

Now I'm finding one in every single battle but they're all male :|
    Last edited by ebevan91; 4th September 2013 at 6:12 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Am I doing something wrong? I need the virus to go away from the Pokémon that contracted it, waited overnight, and it's still there.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Am I doing something wrong? I need the virus to go away from the Pokémon that contracted it, waited overnight, and it's still there.
    Is it still contagious? You can't get rid of the PokeRus, once you get it it's always there. It just stops being contagious if you let a day pass.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Well that's what I mean. I want it to stop being contagious. I thought it went away at midnight. It needs a whole day to pass? Hmm you sure?

I transferred it to another Pokémon for saving it for when I need it. I just need it to go away from the one party Pokémon that contracted it.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 4th September 2013 at 10:13 PM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Well that's what I mean. I want it to stop being contagious. I thought it went away at midnight. It needs a whole day to pass? Hmm you sure?

I transferred it to another Pokémon for saving it for when I need it. I just need it to go away from the one party Pokémon that contracted it.
    It should stop being contagious the midnight of the day you got it. You'll still have an icon for it though, are you sure it's still contagious?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I got it last night around 8pm on my Espeon, and it still says PKRS. You know, instead of the smiley icon. Got two Pokémon in the box with it, and this one in my party which I need to have it stop being contagious so I can continue playing. I don't want my ingame team to get it.

Do I need to have the game on at midnight for it to stop being contagious?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 4th September 2013 at 11:17 PM.

I got it last night around 8pm on my Espeon, and it still says PKRS. You know, instead of the smiley icon. Got two Pokémon in the box with it, and this one in my party which I need to have it stop being contagious so I can continue playing. I don't want my ingame team to get it.

Do I need to have the game on at midnight for it to stop being contagious?
    My mistake, in Generation V PokeRus acts most similarly to Generation II. A Pokemon can be contagious for as many as four days.

Four days?! Oh great. Guess I'll just keep checking after midnight. I didn't finish Black 2 and wanted to finish it before the new games, and this is time wasted.

Thank you Hydro!

Four days?! Oh great. Guess I'll just keep checking after midnight. I didn't finish Black 2 and wanted to finish it before the new games, and this is time wasted.

Thank you Hydro!
    Why so keen to not have your party catch it, anyway?

I got back into Pokemon when i heard about X and Y and finally getting the time to beat Pokemon White. I'm at the elite 4 and when i finish want to play White 2 on Challenge mode. But White's Unova Link gives the easy mode. Is there any way to have my White be the Unova Link and still do challenge mode? If I link black to get the challenge mode and then link to my White, will I still have the challenge mode?

Wrong thread lol.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 5th September 2013 at 3:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 24bones3 View Post
    I got back into Pokemon when i heard about X and Y and finally getting the time to beat Pokemon White. I'm at the elite 4 and when i finish want to play White 2 on Challenge mode. But White's Unova Link gives the easy mode. Is there any way to have my White be the Unova Link and still do challenge mode? If I link black to get the challenge mode and then link to my White, will I still have the challenge mode?
    You keep any keys you unlock, so if you beat Black and get the Challenge Mode Key and send to White you'll be able to start a game using it.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Only 6 Pokemon to go until I can access the Nature Preserve.

After that I'll go finish up White Treehollow then work on the National Dex some.
    You're looking for this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...penings-Thread

This is the help thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You keep any keys you unlock, so if you beat Black and get the Challenge Mode Key and send to White you'll be able to start a game using it.

You're looking for this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...penings-Thread

This is the help thread.
    Derp. No wonder I couldn't find my last post lol.

Hi. This right here is THE most confusing thing I've ever tried to figure out in my entire life.
    I think that other times I had asked people, I didn't really specify details enough so I got kind of vague answers? Plus I have bought new games since first asking. Here's what I want to know & I am REALLY sorry if I had asked this before (but I know I did not here in the Black 2/White 2 area because I just got my first B&W games.)

The cross-gen trading compatibility thing. NO joke it is so confusing I cant even... Mind. Boggled. Anyway, from what I understand, you can transfer Pokemon & items between/among both sets of Black & White games. But what about taking older games, like say Gen 4 and moving things from those?

And does this compatibility allow something like moving Pokemon from Black 2 to White? (that's white 1) Those are the 2 games of this gen that I have. I kind of want to restart one of them but don't want to lose its stuff. So basically, if you can tell me any & all games that will allow transferring to and/or from White I and Black 2, that should help a lot.

From what I gather, it looks like the Gen 3 games will ....ah heck, I don't even know what sort of trading is allowed with Gen 3.

Quote Originally Posted by YaelleG View Post
    Hi. This right here is THE most confusing thing I've ever tried to figure out in my entire life.
    I think that other times I had asked people, I didn't really specify details enough so I got kind of vague answers? Plus I have bought new games since first asking. Here's what I want to know & I am REALLY sorry if I had asked this before (but I know I did not here in the Black 2/White 2 area because I just got my first B&W games.)

The cross-gen trading compatibility thing. NO joke it is so confusing I cant even... Mind. Boggled. Anyway, from what I understand, you can transfer Pokemon & items between/among both sets of Black & White games. But what about taking older games, like say Gen 4 and moving things from those?

And does this compatibility allow something like moving Pokemon from Black 2 to White? (that's white 1) Those are the 2 games of this gen that I have. I kind of want to restart one of them but don't want to lose its stuff. So basically, if you can tell me any & all games that will allow transferring to and/or from White I and Black 2, that should help a lot.

From what I gather, it looks like the Gen 3 games will ....ah heck, I don't even know what sort of trading is allowed with Gen 3.
    Alright. I don't know what you do and don't already know, so I'll try to cover it all at once. So basically, starting from 3rd Gen, all generations can connect in some way. All 3rd Gen games (Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald) can trade with each other back and forth with no restrictions, assuming you have completed the Sevii Islands side-quest in FR/LG. In fact, any game within the same generation can trade with each other. Those games can all transfer to any 4th Gen game, but it's one way.

The 4th Gen (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Hear Gold, Soul Silver) are the games that can be transferred to, and items from 3rd Gen can be sent as well. 5th Gen is weird (Black, White, Black 2, White 2). You can transfer from any 4th Gen game freely, but items don't transfer anymore. Just the Pokemon can. Remember, any game within 5th Gen can perform standard trades with each other, but transferring from 4th Gen is one-way. If you want to restart one of the 5th Gen games, trade what you want from one game to the other, and you'll be fine.

Hope this helps!
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Why so keen to not have your party catch it, anyway?
    Pretty simple really. It's my ingame team. I don't need to EV them, any certain ways. I don't need to have the virus on the team I beat the game with.

Hey. Pokerus is absolutely NOT a bad thing at all. Its not. There's no need to have your team members quarantined or anything. I PROMISE you it is a good thing, even.
    Also, the thing about a day or whatever cant be true. I'm still passing Pokerus around to my guys about 2 months after contracting it.

Thank you SO MUCH for the reply, Gustavo. Thank you thank you tahnk you. Am going to try to process this all & really get it down pat.

When you said this part, could you clarify what you meant?: The 4th Gen (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Hear Gold, Soul Silver) are the games that can be transferred to,

Thank you SO MUCH for the reply, Gustavo. Thank you thank you tahnk you. Am going to try to process this all & really get it down pat.

When you said this part, could you clarify what you meant?: The 4th Gen (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Hear Gold, Soul Silver) are the games that can be transferred to,
    Ah, right. I definitely could have worded that better. What I mean is that the 3rd Gen games I mentioned previously can transfer to those 4th Gen games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    How, exactly, do I access the Memory Link? Will it work with my Japanese Black?
    NEVER MIND; I got it. And now I feel dumb
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Hey. Pokerus is absolutely NOT a bad thing at all. Its not. There's no need to have your team members quarantined or anything. I PROMISE you it is a good thing, even.
    Also, the thing about a day or whatever cant be true. I'm still passing Pokerus around to my guys about 2 months after contracting it.
    Yea, no. I don't want it. I want my pokes to contract it when I want them to, not when the game wants them to. I will give it to the ones I train when I need to. Meanwhile, day two and Espeon is still contagious.

If the infected pokemon is in your PC it stays contagious forever. If it's in your active party then it's only contagious for the first 4 days. Then you get a little pink face on their status page and they earn double the EVs every time they KO something (or something like that; I'm still a little shaky on exactly how it works).
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Well, two days to go for me then. Oy. What a waste of time.

Well, two days to go for me then. Oy. What a waste of time.
    If you're so concerned about time, just play. It makes no sense that you'd stop playing for this reason.

Page 225 of 237 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast