Page 226 of 237 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 5924

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    If the infected pokemon is in your PC it stays contagious forever. If it's in your active party then it's only contagious for the first 4 days. Then you get a little pink face on their status page and they earn double the EVs every time they KO something (or something like that; I'm still a little shaky on exactly how it works).
    You're kind of right. The minute that a Pokemon gets Pokerus - whether they're contagious or not - they start earning double EVs. And they get EVs every time they get experience, not just when they KO something. So if you have a Pokemon holding Exp Share that has Pokerus, even if it doesn't battle, it gets experience, and so it gets EVs, too.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Well, two days to go for me then. Oy. What a waste of time.
    I don't understand why you don't want your Pokemon to get Pokerus, but whatever. It only helps them. If you want to keep playing, then fill your team with Pokemon that you don't care whether or not they get infected.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    If you're so concerned about time, just play. It makes no sense that you'd stop playing for this reason.
    Makes perfect sense to me dude. I don't want the virus to spread. Thank you for your help in understanding it, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I don't understand why you don't want your Pokemon to get Pokerus, but whatever. It only helps them. If you want to keep playing, then fill your team with Pokemon that you don't care whether or not they get infected.
    I just don't want it, and I only have six Pokémon I can use to beat the game. My only choice is to wait it out.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 5th September 2013 at 9:18 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

I have pretty much plastered White 2 now. everything is done. besides catching everything for the National.
    Question is thus, i just got my togetic at level 2 and evolved it. It's a Modest nature as im training it mostly in Special Attack. and a spread between HP and SP Defence.
    What would a decent move set and item held would it be?
    Btw it doesnt have Serene grace as it's ability. So flinch moves are kinda pointless for now.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're kind of right. The minute that a Pokemon gets Pokerus - whether they're contagious or not - they start earning double EVs. And they get EVs every time they get experience, not just when they KO something. So if you have a Pokemon holding Exp Share that has Pokerus, even if it doesn't battle, it gets experience, and so it gets EVs, too.
    I knew it was something along those lines. Just wasn't sure I was remembering it right.

As soon as I unlocked the Poketransfer I moved a pokerus-infected manectric over to Black 2 and infected my battle team (and half the contents of my PC since I was doing a buttload of evolving at the time), and at the earliest opportunity I traded an infected riolu over to White 2 so my battle team there all caught it before they hit lvl 15. I plan on doing the same for White and Black

would this work for hatching shinies faster? lets say i save before talking to daycare guy then once i get 5 eggs i fly to join avenue and then talk to my daycare then get them to hatch super fast if not shiny i i reset game. would work for getting shinies? cus i tried to do that like 3 or 4 times but for some reason my charmander always had the same ivs it was always relatively superior with max ivs in sp atk and speed.
    my beautiful shinies that i obtained myself!
    MMing:
    Wild Encounter(shiny charm):
    Traded: s/f s/f s/f ;633; ;535;
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

Quote Originally Posted by alexfirefist6 View Post
    would this work for hatching shinies faster? lets say i save before talking to daycare guy then once i get 5 eggs i fly to join avenue and then talk to my daycare then get them to hatch super fast if not shiny i i reset game. would work for getting shinies? cus i tried to do that like 3 or 4 times but for some reason my charmander always had the same ivs it was always relatively superior with max ivs in sp atk and speed.
    The first egg will always be the same. Just reject that first egg and it'll be fine
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    The first egg will always be the same. Just reject that first egg and it'll be fine
    interesting so i could still get shinies from that method just the first pokemon will be the same?
    MMing:
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

Quote Originally Posted by alexfirefist6 View Post
    interesting so i could still get shinies from that method just the first pokemon will be the same?
    Pretty much, yeah. I personally don't like that method, but it's just as viable as the rest.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

can you pass on dw abilities from non gender pokemon like a dw beldium?
    MMing:
    Event shiny:

can you pass on dw abilities from non gender pokemon like a dw beldium?
    Nope, because genderless Pokémon can only breed with Ditto, and breeding with Ditto voids the ability to pass on hidden abilities.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

What's the best type of battle/ set of pokemon to use in the PWT against Heonn leaders? I have been stuck using plenty of different combinations and everytime I keep getting screwed over.

Is there any way to see Buneary in White 2? It's the only Unova Dex Pokemon that I haven't seen and I need to see them all to get the Permit.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Is there any way to see Buneary in White 2? It's the only Unova Dex Pokemon that I haven't seen and I need to see them all to get the Permit.
    There is not, no trainers have it. You'll have to trade from Black 2.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    You can get it from the Dream World, or if you've seen Lopunny, you can get a Lopunny off of the GTS and breed it for Buneary. (If you go the GTS route, it'd probably be easiest to ask for Lopunny rather than look for it). Other than that, you can't see it because there aren't any Trainers with Buneary in White 2 that I know of, and you can't see it in the wild.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Hey guys, I got a japanese deino off the gts last night so I can mm for a shiny, trained it into zweilos for better stats and his name changed to english, the OT is japanese, I was wondering if it will still be treated as a japanese pokemon ? Or have I wasted my time and a pokemone ?!

yoou heard nothingggggg

diamond code; 0733 3849 7475
    white code :2837 9596 9187

Quote Originally Posted by creature View Post
    Hey guys, I got a japanese deino off the gts last night so I can mm for a shiny, trained it into zweilos for better stats and his name changed to english, the OT is japanese, I was wondering if it will still be treated as a japanese pokemon ? Or have I wasted my time and a pokemone ?!
    The name doesn't matter at all, all the matters is the game it was created in.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Wicked thank you was a little worried there !

yoou heard nothingggggg

diamond code; 0733 3849 7475
    white code :2837 9596 9187

So I just tried out the GTS, and stuck my Gothita up for trade. How do I know if someone traded with me? Do I have to keep checking back?
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Quote Originally Posted by echo13 View Post
    So I just tried out the GTS, and stuck my Gothita up for trade. How do I know if someone traded with me? Do I have to keep checking back?
    You have to go inside the GTS and check. I usually check every few hours.
    How much of a good deal your trade is depends on how quick it gets done.

Ok, thanks! I'll have to remember to do that.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

I'm in entree and attempting to level the tree...I'm using black 2, how do I level the white side?
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    I'm in entree and attempting to level the tree...I'm using black 2, how do I level the white side?
    The game hosting the funfest mission has to be White 2 in order to increase the white level.

It's a bit annoying, but the white level can only be increased in Black 2 if it joins in a White 2 funfest mission.

Quote Originally Posted by redsky View Post
    The game hosting the funfest mission has to be White 2 in order to increase the white level.

It's a bit annoying, but the white level can only be increased in Black 2 if it joins in a White 2 funfest mission.
    Thanks! I do have a white 2 as well, I just never use it...do you know what the highest level for entree is?
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

On Pokemon Black 2, I have finished the game, but I have no idea what to do now. I have done pretty much everything, if there is something else, please tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggyman View Post
    On Pokemon Black 2, I have finished the game, but I have no idea what to do now. I have done pretty much everything, if there is something else, please tell me.
    Have you gotten the Shiny Charm yet, or beating the Battle Subway or the PWT?

-------

Page 226 of 237 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast