Page 229 of 237 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 5901

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #5701
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pika Pika333 View Post
    I remember the Masuda Method for obtaining shinies, but I can't remember if breeding a regular pokemon with a shiny one would help raise the odds of getting a shiny. I was gonna try combining the two methods.
    Breeding a shiny to get more shinies doesn't work outside of Gen 2
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.
    SS BQ: 1.2.

    Ever wanted to attend a Pokémon convention?
    Check out Pokéthon, a new sub-event at Otakuthon in Montreal, Canada this August!
    Like us on Facebook for news and updates!

  2. #5702
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pika Pika333 View Post
    I remember the Masuda Method for obtaining shinies, but I can't remember if breeding a regular pokemon with a shiny one would help raise the odds of getting a shiny. I was gonna try combining the two methods.
    No, using a Shiny Pokémon when Breeding doesn't boost the chances of Shiny Pokémon. (Well, there is an exception for 2nd Gen, but that is purely down to how Shinies where made back then)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  3. #5703
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Haven't played my game much lately and been out of the RNG field for a good 9 months or so. Are we still unable to RNG through breeding in B/W2?

  4. #5704
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ...In America
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Wondering if anyone can help me out with this. Is it possible to reset for the Pokemon you get from Dream Radar? I'm planning on getting the genies and would like to have some with usable natures/IVs. Thanks.
    Pokemon White FC: 3310-4170-9752
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2752 8940 7653
    3DS FC: 0989-1728-2889 (Rock Type Friend Safari with Shuckle, Boldore, and Magcargo)

  5. #5705
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Where are the maniacs you can sell items to for a high price? I have lots of Mulch to sell from hidden grottos.
    Latest Shiny!


    Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

    3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

  6. #5706
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Being Mew.
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    Where are the maniacs you can sell items to for a high price? I have lots of Mulch to sell from hidden grottos.
    For the mulch, you can go to Mistralton City. Go to the "road" where the aeroplanes are and go south. You shall find the manic, who is a breeder.


    I have officially claimed Mew.

  7. #5707
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    For the mulch, you can go to Mistralton City. Go to the "road" where the aeroplanes are and go south. You shall find the manic, who is a breeder.
    Thanks! Now to earn some money
    Latest Shiny!


    Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

    3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

  8. #5708
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Other maniacs: for foodstuffs, like mushrooms, berries, old gateaux, etc. inside the mobile home (?) on rt5 is a maid who will buy them. For ores, like nuggets, pearls, gems, etc. is the gentleman in the pokemon center in Iccirus City. For relics, like anything from the Abyssal Ruins or from the treasure hunter on rt13, the house to the left of the marine tunnel in Undella Town, talk to the older guy at the table.

    I forget where the guy who buys rare bones is...
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

  9. #5709
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echo13 View Post
    Other maniacs: for foodstuffs, like mushrooms, berries, old gateaux, etc. inside the mobile home (?) on rt5 is a maid who will buy them. For ores, like nuggets, pearls, gems, etc. is the gentleman in the pokemon center in Iccirus City. For relics, like anything from the Abyssal Ruins or from the treasure hunter on rt13, the house to the left of the marine tunnel in Undella Town, talk to the older guy at the table.

    I forget where the guy who buys rare bones is...
    The house/building on Route 17/18
    Regigigas fan


        Spoiler:- My Shinies!:


    I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

    3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232




  10. #5710
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Being Mew.
    Posts
    3,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echo13 View Post
    Other maniacs: for foodstuffs, like mushrooms, berries, old gateaux, etc. inside the mobile home (?) on rt5 is a maid who will buy them. For ores, like nuggets, pearls, gems, etc. is the gentleman in the pokemon center in Iccirus City. For relics, like anything from the Abyssal Ruins or from the treasure hunter on rt13, the house to the left of the marine tunnel in Undella Town, talk to the older guy at the table.

    I forget where the guy who buys rare bones is...
    You could also consider the "TM Maniac" in Mistralton City, who does not take your TMs, merely see them and reward you if you have enough.


    I have officially claimed Mew.

  11. #5711
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Is there anyone who can tell you if a Pokemon is maxed out on Friendship? Trying to evolve a pokemon for the pokedex and I keep grooming it and I cant tell if its maxed out yet.
    Latest Shiny!


    Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

    3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

  12. #5712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    Is there anyone who can tell you if a Pokemon is maxed out on Friendship? Trying to evolve a pokemon for the pokedex and I keep grooming it and I cant tell if its maxed out yet.
    Talk to bianca on ur xtra-device thingy in your key items
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

  13. #5713
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echo13 View Post
    Other maniacs: for foodstuffs, like mushrooms, berries, old gateaux, etc. inside the mobile home (?) on rt5 is a maid who will buy them. For ores, like nuggets, pearls, gems, etc. is the gentleman in the pokemon center in Iccirus City. For relics, like anything from the Abyssal Ruins or from the treasure hunter on rt13, the house to the left of the marine tunnel in Undella Town, talk to the older guy at the table.

    I forget where the guy who buys rare bones is...
    The down side with manics is you can only sell them stuff one at a time. So many dream world berries to sell ._.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  14. #5714
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    491

    Default

    I have just started to EV train again after many years, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right (lol).

    -I gave my Pokémon 10x Vitamins in the 2 stats I want to have raised (this should bring both stat EV's to 100 points).
    -I spread PokéRus to my Pokémon.
    -I equipped my Pokémon with a Power Anklet for +4 SPE EV's per battle.
    -I encounter a Basculin (gives +2 SPE EV's according to Serebii), switch it out and kill it with a stronger Pokémon.
    -My Pokémon level-ups but gets a regular stat-up.

    The last time I did EV training was back in Sapphire in which I remember my Pokémon getting crazy stat-ups when I EV trained them (like getting 20+ Attack in a single level-up). Did they change the way EV training impacts individual level-ups or am I doing something terribly wrong?

  15. #5715
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    I have just started to EV train again after many years, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right (lol).

    -I gave my Pokémon 10x Vitamins in the 2 stats I want to have raised (this should bring both stat EV's to 100 points).
    -I spread PokéRus to my Pokémon.
    -I equipped my Pokémon with a Power Anklet for +4 SPE EV's per battle.
    -I encounter a Basculin (gives +2 SPE EV's according to Serebii), switch it out and kill it with a stronger Pokémon.
    -My Pokémon level-ups but gets a regular stat-up.

    The last time I did EV training was back in Sapphire in which I remember my Pokémon getting crazy stat-ups when I EV trained them (like getting 20+ Attack in a single level-up). Did they change the way EV training impacts individual level-ups or am I doing something terribly wrong?
    You're doing your EV-training correctly. Game Freak changed the way that EVs are distributed over level-ups so that you don't have hugely overpowered low-level Pokemon. As your Pokemon get to be in the higher levels, you'll see their stats change drastically. They'll be getting +4 and +5 on their Speed EVs at almost every level-up.


    My trade shop is now open!
    Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  16. #5716
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Thanks for the quick answer there.

  17. #5717
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're doing your EV-training correctly. Game Freak changed the way that EVs are distributed over level-ups so that you don't have hugely overpowered low-level Pokemon. As your Pokemon get to be in the higher levels, you'll see their stats change drastically. They'll be getting +4 and +5 on their Speed EVs at almost every level-up.
    And in add..

    Gamefreak made it this way so you are now able to actually train lvl 100 mons,
    in the previous gens it was not possible to EV train clean lvl 100 mons, now you can by just simply putting them in your box.

    Oh Milennin as for EV caluculation with Basc's
    2 EV's + Pokerus + Power Anklet = 12 Speed EV's.

    Saying just in case

  18. #5718
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    82

    Default

    So is there anything I can do with the Odd Keystone in this game? Or does it have to be sent to Sinnoh to get Spiritomb?
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

  19. #5719
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echo13 View Post
    So is there anything I can do with the Odd Keystone in this game? Or does it have to be sent to Sinnoh to get Spiritomb?
    You can't send anything backwards in Gen V, so you can't send the Odd Keystone to Gen IV. The only use it has in Gen V is to sell it to the item maniac for $3000 in Iccirus City.


    My trade shop is now open!
    Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  20. #5720
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    82

    Default

    All right, to the ore maniac then! Kinda disappointing it doesn't summon Spiritomb like a fossil, or something...
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

  21. #5721
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY, USA | Gender: M
    Posts
    1,192

    Default

    Is there a chance for the free Eevee with a Hidden Ability given away by the dream lady to be female, or do I have to ask online and hope somebody got it from the Dream World and can trade for something reasonable? Really would like one.

    Also, since they're closing the Gen 5 Dream World in January I was going to go nuts on it beforehand. Does anyone have a list of recommended Pokémon to get female for competitive play, and which type to tuck in to get a higher chance to go to their area?

    Please and thank you.

    Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

    Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

  22. #5722
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Ugh, I've had enough.

    I've not been able to find ANY results on the GTS whatsoever, no matter how much, little or specifically I refine my search. I can connect to Nintendo WiFi Connection just fine, have been able to connect to the Dream World (under maintenance as of today, but previously yes), all of that.

    I thought maybe depositing a Pokémon would work, but no. I've refined the location, level, gender and made the Pokémon a common one such as Magnemite and Ditto. Still, I'm just receiving the message "None were found!" I can just search for a Ditto with all settings as Any/Either, and not one result is found.

    Please help. :-( This is so frustrating. I'd like a Japanese Ditto, and although I can send one over myself, that's not the way to go about it so. :-)
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 9:45 AM.
    Current Pokémon X Team (Updated daily):

    Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

        Spoiler:- Hall of Fame Team:

  23. #5723
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Is there a chance for the free Eevee with a Hidden Ability given away by the dream lady to be female, or do I have to ask online and hope somebody got it from the Dream World and can trade for something reasonable? Really would like one.

    Also, since they're closing the Gen 5 Dream World in January I was going to go nuts on it beforehand. Does anyone have a list of recommended Pokémon to get female for competitive play, and which type to tuck in to get a higher chance to go to their area?

    Please and thank you.
    This eevee is male only and cannot be shiny.

    You best bet to ask in the Dream World trading thread or the eevee trading thread. Or check a trade shop.

    As for competitive, smogon would be your best bet if you're playing singles.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  24. #5724
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Is there a chance for the free Eevee with a Hidden Ability given away by the dream lady to be female, or do I have to ask online and hope somebody got it from the Dream World and can trade for something reasonable? Really would like one.

    Also, since they're closing the Gen 5 Dream World in January I was going to go nuts on it beforehand. Does anyone have a list of recommended Pokémon to get female for competitive play, and which type to tuck in to get a higher chance to go to their area?

    Please and thank you.
    Here is the list (credits to Varanus for compling it) :
    Pokemon that are competitively useful:

    Female:
    Vulpix (Pleasant Forest - tuck in a Grass-type)
    Poliwag (Pleasant Forest - tuck in a Grass-type)
    Abra (Spooky Manor - tuck in a Psychic or Ghost-type)
    Eevee (Dream Park - tuck in a Normal-type)
    Gligar (Windswept Sky - tuck in a Flying-type)
    Bagon (Rugged Mountain - tuck in a Fighting-type as Rock-types might send you to Icy Cave instead)
    Dratini (Shining Seas - tuck in a Water-type)
    Sableye (Spooky Manor - tuck in a Psychic or Ghost-type)
    Gible (Icy Cave - tuck in an Ice-type)
    Magikarp (Shining Seas - tuck in a Water-type)
    Tentacool (Shining Seas - tuck in a Water-type)

    Actually, the tuck in feature ends on December 8th if I recall correctly.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256


  25. #5725
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Is there a chance for the free Eevee with a Hidden Ability given away by the dream lady to be female, or do I have to ask online and hope somebody got it from the Dream World and can trade for something reasonable? Really would like one.

    Also, since they're closing the Gen 5 Dream World in January I was going to go nuts on it beforehand. Does anyone have a list of recommended Pokémon to get female for competitive play, and which type to tuck in to get a higher chance to go to their area?

    Please and thank you.
    Female DW Eevee is available in the Dream Park all the time after 10,000 Dream Points

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Here is the list (credits to Varanus for compling it)
    Aww, thanks! I'd like to add that you need a certain amount of Dream Points to get some of these Pokemon:

    Beginning (no point requirement):

    Magikarp
    Gligar

    7500+ Points:

    Tentacool

    10,000+ Points:

    Vulpix
    Poliwag
    Eevee
    Dratini
    Bagon
    Sableye (Black and White only - not available in B2W2)
    Abra
    Gible


    My trade shop is now open!
    Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

Page 229 of 237 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •