Page 230 of 237 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Thanks guys. Where can I find the appropriate trading threads? I don't venture outside of the RPG section too much, so I'm not sure where to look. I'm totally not going to get 10k points, especially since they changed it to December 8th. I thought it was January 24th. When did they change that?

Do you guys think I can get these Dream World Pokémon females for shinies from Gen 3? I had multiple shinies show up in my Emerald by a weird glitch. It stopped eventually, but in my play through I got like 8 shinies. All Lonely and all with the same individual values. I'm sure they had the same individual values, because I caught 2 of the same shiny at the same level and the stats are identical as if they were cloned. Haven't seen a shiny since then in any of my games. I saw a shiny Mareep in Black 2 but I hurt it too much and fainted it.

Speaking of cloning, since you can't (legally) clone in Gen 4 onward, I wonder if Nintendo counts Action Replay cloned Pokémon as legal? You know, the code that creates a clone. Guess people will find out when they try to send it to Gen 6, huh
    Last edited by bronislav84; 2nd October 2013 at 1:42 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Thanks guys. Where can I find the appropriate trading threads?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...20-Trade-Forum

keep scrolling down and eventually you'll see "Dream World Trading Thread"

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Ah, thank you. I'll look there. Let's see if anybody can answer my other questions in that post.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Do you guys think I can get these Dream World Pokémon females for shinies from Gen 3? I had multiple shinies show up in my Emerald by a weird glitch. It stopped eventually, but in my play through I got like 8 shinies. All Lonely and all with the same individual values. I'm sure they had the same individual values, because I caught 2 of the same shiny at the same level and the stats are identical as if they were cloned. Haven't seen a shiny since then in any of my games. I saw a shiny Mareep in Black 2 but I hurt it too much and fainted it.
    Not sure what you mean with that first question. You can get Dream World females for Hoenn Pokemon, and you can get shiny Hoenn Pokemon with a DW ability through breeding, but you can't, out of nowhere, get the DW abilities from a female Pokemon that originated in a Gen 3 game. As for the Emerald shinies, the RNG (which basically broken) always starts at the same spot when you start up Emerald. Meaning that you must have a a frame early enough for you to find shinies like that. Every time you hit that frame, you fill find a shiny with those exact values, which is what happened.

Speaking of cloning, since you can't (legally) clone in Gen 4 onward, I wonder if Nintendo counts Action Replay cloned Pokémon as legal? You know, the code that creates a clone. Guess people will find out when they try to send it to Gen 6, huh
    Not sure if I should answer that, but I don't know if there's marker that tells them if the Pokemon was cloned. My honest guess would be that it would pass the checks if everything appeared legit, but people shouldn't be hacking their Pokemon in the first place anyway.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Really could use some help here. Just beat Skyla in Mistralton and she is waiting in the terminal or w/e, saying Bianca is at Celestial Tower. The thing is, I've already been through Celestial Tower and rang the bell (before I beat the gym and after) but Bianca is not there. I go back through Chargestone and Bianca is still there talking about Tynamo. So I showed her a Tynamo (traded from my White if that matters) and she didn't do anything different. HELP.

Quote Originally Posted by pit-fall View Post
    Really could use some help here. Just beat Skyla in Mistralton and she is waiting in the terminal or w/e, saying Bianca is at Celestial Tower. The thing is, I've already been through Celestial Tower and rang the bell (before I beat the gym and after) but Bianca is not there. I go back through Chargestone and Bianca is still there talking about Tynamo. So I showed her a Tynamo (traded from my White if that matters) and she didn't do anything different. HELP.
    Have you talked to Juniper in Celestial Tower to get the Lucky Egg? If so, then you should be able to just walk into the airport and Skyla should take you there. Bianca will walk in last-minute and come along too.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I'm supposed to be able to battle Cynthia daily, right? I'm pretty sure (like, 100% sure) I haven't fought her today, but all she says to me is "I'd love to live here... But if I did, there would be a mountain of research materials piled up... Am I right? Cynthia, enough for now! Next time, clean up." What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Have you talked to Juniper in Celestial Tower to get the Lucky Egg? If so, then you should be able to just walk into the airport and Skyla should take you there. Bianca will walk in last-minute and come along too.
    Thanks I figured it out.
    Last edited by pit-fall; 3rd October 2013 at 5:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    I'm supposed to be able to battle Cynthia daily, right? I'm pretty sure (like, 100% sure) I haven't fought her today, but all she says to me is "I'd love to live here... But if I did, there would be a mountain of research materials piled up... Am I right? Cynthia, enough for now! Next time, clean up." What's up with that?
    She only fights you during the Spring. It's Summer now, so all she does is sit there every day without asking for a battle.

She only fights you during the Spring. It's Summer now, so all she does is sit there every day without asking for a battle.
    Oh, okay. Well, that sucks. She was nice to test my newly trained Pokémon on in a single battle.

-----

edit: Had something really strange happening today. I was doing the Elite 4 to get up my Pokémon's levels, during my fight against Shauntal's Chandelure I had my Suicune tanking the thing. After 3 Fire Blasts it started to use Struggle (thanks to Pressure). But shouldn't Chandelure have 3 other moves on him? Serebii says it should also Shadow Ball, Energy Ball and Psychic...=s
    Last edited by Milennin; 4th October 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    Oh, okay. Well, that sucks. She was nice to test my newly trained Pokémon on in a single battle.

-----

edit: Had something really strange happening today. I was doing the Elite 4 to get up my Pokémon's levels, during my fight against Shauntal's Chandelure I had my Suicune tanking the thing. After 3 Fire Blasts it started to use Struggle (thanks to Pressure). But shouldn't Chandelure have 3 other moves on him? Serebii says it should also Shadow Ball, Energy Ball and Psychic...=s
    If you are playing on Challenge mode, then Shauntal's Chandelure holds a Choice Scarf, stopping it from using any other move.

Not sure what you mean with that first question. You can get Dream World females for Hoenn Pokemon, and you can get shiny Hoenn Pokemon with a DW ability through breeding, but you can't, out of nowhere, get the DW abilities from a female Pokemon that originated in a Gen 3 game. As for the Emerald shinies, the RNG (which basically broken) always starts at the same spot when you start up Emerald. Meaning that you must have a a frame early enough for you to find shinies like that. Every time you hit that frame, you fill find a shiny with those exact values, which is what happened.

Not sure if I should answer that, but I don't know if there's marker that tells them if the Pokemon was cloned. My honest guess would be that it would pass the checks if everything appeared legit, but people shouldn't be hacking their Pokemon in the first place anyway.
    I wanted to trade those shinies from Gen 3 for Dream Word females with people on the forums here. Do you think anybody would accept them? I know shinies are highly sought after, but are they valuable enough for me to get Dream World females?

Can you explain my shiny glitch in more detail please? Broken random number generator. Early frame? Huh?

Of course I don't like hacks either and don't use them, but I know some people do and I wanted the Dream World females to breed then send some offspring to Gen 6. Who knows? I may end up getting clones of Dream World Pokémon. I was worried the offspring of cloned Pokémon wouldn't be accepted by their new systems. I mean, how would I know it was cloned and not bred, right?

I wanted to trade those shinies from Gen 3 for Dream Word females with people on the forums here. Do you think anybody would accept them? I know shinies are highly sought after, but are they valuable enough for me to get Dream World females?
    I think that would depend on the person who's trading with you. I imagine that people would accept that, and as far as what I think, I'd say shinies would rank higher than DW Females in terms of value.

Can you explain my shiny glitch in more detail please? Broken random number generator. Early frame? Huh?
    Well, to start off, your game isn't glitching out on you. All Emerald cartridges work this way for some reason. All Pokemon games run with a random number generator, which you might already know. This thing generates values that determine everything about the Pokemon, from the species itself, to the IV's, nature and shininess.

In Emerald, this random number generator always starts at the same value (unlike other games where it starts randomly each time). What this means is that your game's RNG generates a value that causes a shiny Pokemon to appear early enough after you start up the game. Since the game always starts from the same value, each time you find a shiny on that value, it will have the exact same nature and IV's, which is why that happened with your shinies. Not sure if this explains it better, but that's the gist of it.

Of course I don't like hacks either and don't use them, but I know some people do and I wanted the Dream World females to breed then send some offspring to Gen 6. Who knows? I may end up getting clones of Dream World Pokémon. I was worried the offspring of cloned Pokémon wouldn't be accepted by their new systems. I mean, how would I know it was cloned and not bred, right?

Yeah, I understand that worry too. We don't always know if something we obtained from someone else was hacked or cloned or not, so it would be unfair if some of our Pokemon couldn't be transferred because of that. That's why I'd assume it might let clones that appear legit to pass. As for offspring of hacks or clones, those should be 100% safe. There's nothing hacked about that Pokemon itself, so it should pass with no worries.

Thanks for explaining that and confirming I have a shot at getting Dream World females for these shinies.

Wait you're sure about that? So people online can hack a Hidden Ability onto a standard caught/bred female Pokémon, breed it and the offspring is legit? Well on the one hand I'm kinda relieved that Gen 5 Pokémon with Hidden Abilities won't disappear forever once the Dream World shuts down and clones are probably counted as legit. We will find out for sure if somebody succeeds in putting a clone in Poke Bank, confirming a clone is fair since the Pokémon hasn't actually been modified. On the other hand, this means I may get hacked Pokémon in my trades even on SPPF. That sounds both good and bad at the same time. Thank you for the info. I'll go try offering my shinies for Dream World females or their offspring once I unlock Poke Transfer. Wish me luck?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 4th October 2013 at 10:31 PM.

I'm a huge problem to train my Pikachu in Pokémon White 2!
    It all started when I caught a Pichu in Pokémon Platinum and transfer him to Pokemon White 2 via Poké Transfer, thereafter, used the great and unique item called "Exp Share" to make my level 21 Pichu rise faster, thus increasing their level of happiness, but it just evolved into Pikachu at level 47 or 48 (I do not remember which of these levels was)!
    I kept (or better still) using the Exp Share, but now also use energy items (protein, zinc and so on) to increase the stats of my Pikachu, but this was not enough: he keeps losing battles with ease due to low HP and this is hurting (a lot) training my Pikachu. I just do not know what to do to train him WITHOUT USING EXP. SHARE!
    Can somebody help me?
    IT: IT's better than flying!

Quote Originally Posted by Vini310 View Post
    It all started when I caught a Pichu in Pokémon Platinum and transfer him to Pokemon White 2 via Poké Transfer, thereafter, used the great and unique item called "Exp Share" to make my level 21 Pichu rise faster, thus increasing their level of happiness, but it just evolved into Pikachu at level 47 or 48 (I do not remember which of these levels was)!
    I kept (or better still) using the Exp Share, but now also use energy items (protein, zinc and so on) to increase the stats of my Pikachu, but this was not enough: he keeps losing battles with ease due to low HP and this is hurting (a lot) training my Pikachu. I just do not know what to do to train him WITHOUT USING EXP. SHARE!
    Can somebody help me?
    Fight Pokemon closer to its level?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yes.
    I make my Pikachu fight agains Pokémon closer to its level, but he always lose.
    Strange thing: When I make, for example, my Jellicent fight against a Pokémon with bigger level, she can win! My Pikachu win only the battles aganst Pokémon with lesse level than him.
    Last edited by Vini310; 5th October 2013 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Correcting gramatical errors.

Can somebody help me?
    Have you tried giving him a Lucky Egg and then Audino-grinding? You give Pikachu the Lucky Egg and put him at the front of your party, encounter an Audino at the highest level possible (Pinwheel Forest), and then switch to something else that can defeat Audino (preferably a Pokemon at level 100).

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Have you tried giving him a Lucky Egg and then Audino-grinding? You give Pikachu the Lucky Egg and put him at the front of your party, encounter an Audino at the highest level possible (Pinwheel Forest), and then switch to something else that can defeat Audino (preferably a Pokemon at level 100).
    Thanks, I will try.
    But, where I can found an Lucky Egg?

Thanks, I will try.
    But, where I can found an Lucky Egg?
    You get a Lucky Egg in White 2 the first time that you enter Celestial Tower. Professor Juniper will give it to you.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You get a Lucky Egg in White 2 the first time that you enter Celestial Tower. Professor Juniper will give it to you.
    Thanks. I think that I already have a Luck Egg, but it makes too time since the last time that I visited Celestial Tower.
    And sorry for the redundence and my not-so-good English.

When pokemon evole do there stats go up?
    I had a Pikachu and it had 81 in sp.attack when I evoled it with a thunderstone it's sp.attack went up to 91.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    When pokemon evole do there stats go up?
    I had a Pikachu and it had 81 in sp.attack when I evoled it with a thunderstone it's sp.attack went up to 91.
    Most of the time all stats increase. There are exceptions to this, where individual stats are lower than before, but most stats are higher. Onix is faster than Steelix, and Shedinja has 1HP compared to the Nincada's 31 HP Base stat.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I'd like someone to explain to me how exactly the Unova link works when sending diferent keys. The reason I ask is that I'm in need of the Iceberg Ruins key from White 2, but have no way of accessing the game. I'd like to know how to get the key without having to rely on a friend who has White 2
    I've made many teams, and I look to make even more.

Platinum: , , , , ,
    Diamond: , , , , ,
    HeartGold: , , , , ,
    Black: , , , , ,
    Black 2: , , , ,

X: Chestnaught, Talonflame, Gardevoir, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum

Future: Who knows

X friend code -- 4725 - 8340 - 7679
    Dark friend safari -- Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Absol

Quote Originally Posted by ST8 View Post
    I'd like someone to explain to me how exactly the Unova link works when sending diferent keys. The reason I ask is that I'm in need of the Iceberg Ruins key from White 2, but have no way of accessing the game. I'd like to know how to get the key without having to rely on a friend who has White 2
    Unova keys are given through LOCAL WIRELESS (basically you're sharing the effects) and you need access to WHITE 2 if you want the keys for regice and white treehallow.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Page 230 of 237 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234 ... LastLast