Page 231 of 237 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

If I contact Yancy to meet her at the Ferris Wheel can I keep her there after calling for SR purposes? I'd like to SR for one of her trades to get one with the right nature, but I'd like to know if she'll stay there forever until we finish the meeting, or does she disappear the next day (since the trades are on a day-by-day basis).

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    If I contact Yancy to meet her at the Ferris Wheel can I keep her there after calling for SR purposes? I'd like to SR for one of her trades to get one with the right nature, but I'd like to know if she'll stay there forever until we finish the meeting, or does she disappear the next day (since the trades are on a day-by-day basis).
    Good question. Couldn't you just change your system's date as you noted that trades are on a day-by-day basis?:-)
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 9:43 AM.
    Current Pokémon X Team (Updated daily):

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Lukechu View Post
    Good question. Couldn't you just change your system's date as you noted that trades are on a day-by-day basis?:-)
    I guess I could, but I'd prefer not to if I can avoid it... afraid it might mess up something.

Another question: How the hell do you "beat" Giant Woman scenario in PokéStar Studios? The Rental Pokémon will not die from the Blitzle's attacks... I keep using Swagger on it, but all it ever does is use Shockwave on me, then kills itself in Confusion.=/

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    I guess I could, but I'd prefer not to if I can avoid it... afraid it might mess up something.

Another question: How the hell do you "beat" Giant Woman scenario in PokéStar Studios? The Rental Pokémon will not die from the Blitzle's attacks... I keep using Swagger on it, but all it ever does is use Shockwave on me, then kills itself in Confusion.=/
    The best guide ever: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/661226-po...n-2/faqs/65113
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Quick question, can you soft reset the trade in accumula town to get a shiny alakazam?
    3ds FC: 3754-7508-2617
    Currently Working on acquiring all 66 new shinies in kalos!
    Shiny count gen 6: 15!
        Spoiler:- Shinies from X and Y:

How do you get event Pokemon? I want to get the Giratina.

Quote Originally Posted by FicKel View Post
    How do you get event Pokemon? I want to get the Giratina.
    You go to the store doing the event, start Mystery Gift and search over local wireless.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I don't know if this the right place to ask (since I don't have black/white2 but needs help from somebody that does), I was wondering if somebody would let me trade over my Swampert from my white game so he can learn stealth rock from one of the move tutors and then trade him back to me? If somebody will then Vm or Pm me I guess.

The guy in Twist Mountain can give you an Old Amber, right? I've been SRing for an Old Amber for 20 minutes now and I don't have one yet.

Nevermind. As soon as I posted this he gave me one lol.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

How does Hidden Power work in regards to STAB? Would a Porygon-Z get STAB on HP Ice because its a Normal type move, or would Articuno get STAB on HP Ice even tho its Normal type?

Hi Guys,

Quick Question, Howcome when i talk to the trainers that can be battled daily, they act as if i've battled them for the day when i haven't?

Thanks!

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Quote Originally Posted by pit-fall View Post
    How does Hidden Power work in regards to STAB? Would a Porygon-Z get STAB on HP Ice because its a Normal type move, or would Articuno get STAB on HP Ice even tho its Normal type?
    Articuno would get STAB.

~A new adventure is just about to begin.
    Pokemon Crossroads Forum
    3DS / Pokemon X Friend Code: 0903 2751 0161
    Consecutive Fishing Shiny Guide | [T]eam [P]aragon

I have beaten the E4. The Volcarona I interact with in Relic Passage is level 35. If I defeat it, will I be able to come back and catch it at level 65 or will it just faint for good?
    Last edited by pit-fall; 10th October 2013 at 6:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pit-fall View Post
    I have beaten the E4. The Volcarona I interact with in Relic Passage is level 35. If I defeat it, will I be able to come back and catch it at level 65 or will it just faint for good?
    If you choose to defeat it, you'll have to beat the Elite 4 again for it to respawn and be level 65.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by werster View Post
    Can someone please tell me the password to get past the fields in the team plasma ship? I am currently playing Black 2 and have been stuck here for about 3 hours =(

I have tried the japanese (katakana and hiragana) names of zekrom, reshiram and kyruem which is what i've been advised of, but none of them seems to work. Can someone please post the exact characters needed to get past this door.

Thankyou!
    I heard it's 7707. If that doesn't work, let me know.

You're replying to a post from sixteen months ago. One hopes the soul who was in peril in June of 2012 has figured it out by now.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

how can i get a charizard with acrobatics? it doesn't seem to be able to learn this move on pokemondb.net but on smogon it say it does?
    my beautiful shinies that i obtained myself!
    MMing:
    Wild Encounter(shiny charm):
    Traded: s/f s/f s/f ;633; ;535;
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

Quote Originally Posted by alexfirefist6 View Post
    how can i get a charizard with acrobatics? it doesn't seem to be able to learn this move on pokemondb.net but on smogon it say it does?
    The only way to get Acrobatics on a Charizard is to evolve the Charmander received in an event starter egg in Japan. The move cannot be bred onto other Charmander, so essentially the only way to get it is to receive an event Charmander in a trade.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

If I have and American version of White Version 2 and a friend of mine has a European version of Pokemon Black 1 (that he plays on an American 3DS) will a ditto he gives me work for the Masuda Method?

Quote Originally Posted by afik9999 View Post
    If I have and American version of White Version 2 and a friend of mine has a European version of Pokemon Black 1 (that he plays on an American 3DS) will a ditto he gives me work for the Masuda Method?
    If the European Version of Black is English, no. It needs to be different languages.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

well bummer. thanks for answering.

Anyone know when exactly in the game on the Team Plasma Frigrate ship you're supposed to find the Electirizer item?

You have to be playing White 2 to find it, otherwise it's a Magmarizer.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

This is a noobish question but can you chain by fishing in white 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur3 View Post
    This is a noobish question but can you chain by fishing in white 2?
    No, Chain Fishing is only a Gen VI thing. Sorry

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Page 231 of 237 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235 ... LastLast