Page 232 of 238 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 5932

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Decided that I was gonna do the One & Only Medal challenge with a level 100 Rayquaza with Focus Sash attached but after the battle and the game saved the weirdest thing happened, my Focus Sash was missing :s

I knew it was still attached during the champion battle because it took Lapras's Blizzard and it activated, and if one of her 'mon had an item removing ability or attack shouldn't it return after the battle?
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    Decided that I was gonna do the One & Only Medal challenge with a level 100 Rayquaza with Focus Sash attached but after the battle and the game saved the weirdest thing happened, my Focus Sash was missing :s

I knew it was still attached during the champion battle because it took Lapras's Blizzard and it activated, and if one of her 'mon had an item removing ability or attack shouldn't it return after the battle?
    No, items only return in Wi-Fi or wireless matches. They are consumed permanently when fighting regular trainers in the game.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, items only return in Wi-Fi or wireless matches. They are consumed permanently when fighting regular trainers in the game.
    So if your Pokemon is holding an item that there is only one of in the game (like a Rocky Helmet or something) and an NPC trainer uses Thief on you, you lose that item permanently? That's ridiculous.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    So if your Pokemon is holding an item that there is only one of in the game (like a Rocky Helmet or something) and an NPC trainer uses Thief on you, you lose that item permanently? That's ridiculous.
    Yeah, it's always been this way.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Hi,

Im new to this game, i just got it last night, going for my first badge.

is there anything special about this game? how do i add peoples friend codes for the game? i noticed some people have black and white friend codes..

Please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maceylynn23 View Post
    Hi,

Im new to this game, i just got it last night, going for my first badge.

is there anything special about this game? how do i add peoples friend codes for the game? i noticed some people have black and white friend codes..

Please PM me.
    Each game has its own Friend Code. You add people by using the Pal Pad.

Hello
    I'm starting EV-training first time, so I don't know good placec to do it.
    I'm training my female Sap Sipper and Adamant nature Deerling to level 100 with good EV:s So, where is best place to train Attsck,Defense, SpA, SpD, Speed and HP?

Also, can i defead them with stronger pokemon, or should i use that pokemon what i am trainig?

So I am trying to do the PokeShifter (PokeTransfer in US). I am using two DS Lites and my White 2 PokeShifter comes up on the other DS's Download Play (I am trying to transfer from platinum by the way). I choose it and it seems like everything is loading fine and then it tells me the software isn't right. What's the deal?
    "Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." - Isaiah 46:4

;700;

Quote Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
    So I am trying to do the PokeShifter (PokeTransfer in US). I am using two DS Lites and my White 2 PokeShifter comes up on the other DS's Download Play (I am trying to transfer from platinum by the way). I choose it and it seems like everything is loading fine and then it tells me the software isn't right. What's the deal?
    Are both games/systems from the same region?

Hey all. Got a question about Dream Radar.

I missed out on Dream Radar when BW2 came out because my 3DS had a cracked top screen (meaning I missed out the first couple months of XY ). I do know I'm getting an XL for Christmas, but in the meantime, I want to ask a few questions (I know I only said one, but these just occurred to me as I was typing):

1. Is Dream Radar still available on the eShop despite the release of X and Y?
    2. If so, where do the Pokemon you capture in this game go to when you transfer them to BW2? I assume Entree Forest.
    3. If that's the case, would the Gen V Global Link shutting down affect my ability to use the Entralink?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlingbolt View Post
    Hey all. Got a question about Dream Radar.

I missed out on Dream Radar when BW2 came out because my 3DS had a cracked top screen (meaning I missed out the first couple months of XY ). I do know I'm getting an XL for Christmas, but in the meantime, I want to ask a few questions (I know I only said one, but these just occurred to me as I was typing):

1. Is Dream Radar still available on the eShop despite the release of X and Y?
    2. If so, where do the Pokemon you capture in this game go to when you transfer them to BW2? I assume Entree Forest.
    3. If that's the case, would the Gen V Global Link shutting down affect my ability to use the Entralink?
    1. Yes
    2. Your PC, or the Gift lady at the Pokemon Centre, I forget that one.
    3. No.

1. Yes
    2. Your PC, or the Gift lady at the Pokemon Centre, I forget that one.
    3. No.
    Okay, fantastic! I was playing through Platinum in an effort to get the Creation Trio for ultimate transfer to 6th Gen (non-shiny), but since I'm going to be going after the Kami Trio anyway once I get a new 3DS, I figured I may as well save myself the effort, plus this way, I get both trios in a nice set.

Actually, shoot, do I need completed files of each Generation IV game?!
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlingbolt View Post
    Okay, fantastic! I was playing through Platinum in an effort to get the Creation Trio for ultimate transfer to 6th Gen (non-shiny), but since I'm going to be going after the Kami Trio anyway once I get a new 3DS, I figured I may as well save myself the effort, plus this way, I get both trios in a nice set.

Actually, shoot, do I need completed files of each Generation IV game?!
    No you don't.

With the release of Pokebank coming soon, I'm looking to go catch all the legendaries in my old games that I didn't catch... and I'm hoping to RNG them, because why not have a good nature and IVs?

Anyway, I have a Japanese 3DS and a Japanese White 2, so my question is if anyone knows if RNGing will work properly (despite being a 3DS and Japanese), or do I need to do something special/different, or will it just not work at all?
    3DS FC: 5327-2106-0213 (Slugma, Magmar, Braxien)
    ---
    Male Azumarill IVs: -----3 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 11 / 23
    Female Azumarill IVs: 31 / 0 - 1 / 31 / 8 / 4 / 5

Hey

So if I have white 2, can I fuse to make a black/white legendary? if i trade my zekrom to my white 2, can i fuse him to make the black legendary or can I only do the white one since I have white 2 version?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Player View Post
    With the release of Pokebank coming soon, I'm looking to go catch all the legendaries in my old games that I didn't catch... and I'm hoping to RNG them, because why not have a good nature and IVs?

Anyway, I have a Japanese 3DS and a Japanese White 2, so my question is if anyone knows if RNGing will work properly (despite being a 3DS and Japanese), or do I need to do something special/different, or will it just not work at all?
    RNGing works the same no matter the console or region.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Hey

So if I have white 2, can I fuse to make a black/white legendary? if i trade my zekrom to my white 2, can i fuse him to make the black legendary or can I only do the white one since I have white 2 version?
    You can fuse Kyurem with either Reshiram or Zekrom, it doesn't matter which game you have.

RNGing works the same no matter the console or region.

You can fuse Kyurem with either Reshiram or Zekrom, it doesn't matter which game you have.
    Can the Kyurem from white and black 1 work for DNA splice if I traded it on up to white 2?
    Last edited by Tokarev; 19th December 2013 at 8:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Can the Kyurem from white and black 1 work for DNA splice if I traded it on up to white 2?
    Yes it can.

Can someone help me? I have a level 64 Magnezone with sturdy, it was taken out in one hit by the league champion's Fraxure using earthquake. I used max revive twice to check on if it was a glitch or not but the same thing happened. If someone could help me out and tell me why this is happening it would be great. My understanding was that Earthquake was a one hit move not like bone rush and therefor couldn't do that. My game is White 2

Quote Originally Posted by Repeat2400 View Post
    Can someone help me? I have a level 64 Magnezone with sturdy, it was taken out in one hit by the league champion's Fraxure using earthquake. I used max revive twice to check on if it was a glitch or not but the same thing happened. If someone could help me out and tell me why this is happening it would be great. My understanding was that Earthquake was a one hit move not like bone rush and therefor couldn't do that. My game is White 2
    Fraxure has mold breaker which disables magnezone's ability,sturdy.
    FC: 5172-1099-6053
    Friend Safari: Meditite, Throh, Breloom
    XY Shinies:

Mega Metagross will kill you 4x4

Do I soft reset in front of the shiny haxorus to get the nature I want?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    Do I soft reset in front of the shiny haxorus to get the nature I want?
    Yes, just soft reset for the desire nature you want.

Really need help and not sure if this is where to ask. Need to "see" skitty and rufflet to finish my black 2 unova pokedex. I just need to see them but you can keep both male eevee's I trade you if you want. My Black 2 friend code is 0820 6056 4625

THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by fallencircus View Post
    Really need help and not sure if this is where to ask. Need to "see" skitty and rufflet to finish my black 2 unova pokedex. I just need to see them but you can keep both male eevee's I trade you if you want. My Black 2 friend code is 0820 6056 4625

THANK YOU!
    I still play White 2 I can help you. FC 4385 5252 9213. I have a breeded Skitty and I have a rufflet when do you want it??

Is there a list somewhere of which abilities are "ability 0" and "ability 1" for RNG for gen 5 pokemon?

I found a list on smogon for gens 1-4, but I can't seem to find one for gen 5.
    3DS FC: 5327-2106-0213 (Slugma, Magmar, Braxien)
    ---
    Male Azumarill IVs: -----3 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 11 / 23
    Female Azumarill IVs: 31 / 0 - 1 / 31 / 8 / 4 / 5

Page 232 of 238 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236 ... LastLast