Page 233 of 237 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Can you get female hidden ability eevee without cheating in gen 5? I know there were eeveelutions released with hidden abilities via GBL, but they're all male and you can get a male eevee with it's hidden ability from Amanita.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Can you get female hidden ability eevee without cheating in gen 5? I know there were eeveelutions released with hidden abilities via GBL, but they're all male and you can get a male eevee with it's hidden ability from Amanita.
    I think you USED to.. http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/dreampark.shtml You may get lucky in a few days before It shuts properly.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I think you USED to.. http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/dreampark.shtml You may get lucky in a few days before It shuts properly.
    Thanks, I just never payed attention to hidden abilities before so was just wondering

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

so, I got IV breeding in 6th gen. (because they made it fairly easy..), but I am having serious trouble with white 2. I am trying to breed to achieve a 5 or 6 IV whismur with rattled/scrappy. I have a male loudred with 4 IV's that were called out by the IV judge in nimbasa city (does that mean they are 31 or just 25 and up?) and a female whismur with rattled and a shout out in 1 IV. Is my only possibility in this gen. a max 3 IV pokemon? Or am I just not getting these breeding mechanics? I also am familiar with the power items that pass down IV's. However, if I wanted, say, 31 in all stats would I have to keep changing the power item until I eventually get all 6 perfect IV's? I am really confused.
    [[SHINIES]]
    chained:
    Random Encounter:
    Masuda: 1004 eggs 452 eggs 1380 eggs 371 eggs 21 eggs (with skill link and aqua tail and a naive nature=]) 418 eggs Froakie 15 eggs 119 eggs
    traded:
    Soft Reset:

Quote Originally Posted by Martinzqx View Post
    so, I got IV breeding in 6th gen. (because they made it fairly easy..), but I am having serious trouble with white 2. I am trying to breed to achieve a 5 or 6 IV whismur with rattled/scrappy. I have a male loudred with 4 IV's that were called out by the IV judge in nimbasa city (does that mean they are 31 or just 25 and up?) and a female whismur with rattled and a shout out in 1 IV. Is my only possibility in this gen. a max 3 IV pokemon? Or am I just not getting these breeding mechanics? I also am familiar with the power items that pass down IV's. However, if I wanted, say, 31 in all stats would I have to keep changing the power item until I eventually get all 6 perfect IV's? I am really confused.
    Breeding flawless Pokemon is always luck based. You may get lucky and have only three of your perfect IVs passed down, but whether you get 31 in the remaining 3 stats is all luck.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So in gen 6 there is a systematic way to get a 6 iv poke but in gen 5 it's pretty much left to chance? That is fishy...
    [[SHINIES]]
    chained:
    Random Encounter:
    Masuda: 1004 eggs 452 eggs 1380 eggs 371 eggs 21 eggs (with skill link and aqua tail and a naive nature=]) 418 eggs Froakie 15 eggs 119 eggs
    traded:
    Soft Reset:

So in gen 6 there is a systematic way to get a 6 iv poke but in gen 5 it's pretty much left to chance? That is fishy...
    It's left to chance in Gen 6 as well, it's just easier to influence due to the Destiny Knot.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yeah especially since destiny knot carries over 5 iv's making it really hard to not get 6iv pokes. It's the opposite in gen 5.
    [[SHINIES]]
    chained:
    Random Encounter:
    traded:
    Soft Reset:

Yeah especially since destiny knot carries over 5 iv's making it really hard to not get 6iv pokes. It's the opposite in gen 5.
    IV breeding in Gen VI isn't as easy as it sounds. The Destiny Knot carries over 5 IVs between the two parents. So unless you have two parents who already have 4-5 good IVs each, it's still very time-consuming.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    IV breeding in Gen VI isn't as easy as it sounds. The Destiny Knot carries over 5 IVs between the two parents. So unless you have two parents who already have 4-5 good IVs each, it's still very time-consuming.
    It's not really all that time consuming. It's pretty easy to get a 4-5 IV Pokemon between Friend Safari and inbreeding. Getting a 6 IV Pokemon is still annoying, although the odds are significantly more in your favor than in Gen 6. But to be honest, 9 times out of 10 a 5 IV Pokemon is just as good as a 6 IV Pokemon, most notably for fully physical or fully special Pokemon. And 5 IV Pokemon are not all that difficult to obtain.

But yeah. It still comes down to luck no matter what generation it is, although Gen 6 certainly makes it more favorable odds.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    It took me 3 days to breed 2 6 IV pokemon on my copy of x. And I felt more comfortable knowing that at least with the destiny knot it would pass on multiple iv's. In gen 5, it only, for sure, has a max of 3 passing down...i'd rather iv breed in gen 6 any day.
    [[SHINIES]]
    chained:
    Random Encounter:
    traded:
    Soft Reset:

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    a female evee with a hidden ability I have two at level 14 and 17. both legit

* Correction sorry one is male at level 14 and the female is level 19 I got from hidden grotto which was LLOOONNGGGG to get. I'll trade it to ya.
    Last edited by MrAkae; 9th January 2014 at 2:25 AM.

I have a question. If I fuse Kyurem with Zekrom/Reshiram, does White/Black Kyurem have the ivs of Kyurem or Zekrom/Reshiram?
    Thanks
    Y FC:3668-8068-3650
    IGN:Ash
    Flying safari

Pokemon: spearow,tropius and swanna

Looking for: Wartortle, Shelgon, Sliggoo(Top Priority), Gyarados, Breloom,Dragonair
    Not adding anybody without these pokemon, unless it is a person that does not know their pokemon, then, I would be happy to help. Also will add safaris with pokemon not from the Kalos Pokedex(all three)

Spoiler:- Dont look at the spoiler!!!:

3DS name: Moeez

Note: I am unable to do buisness from Monday to Friday 8:00. From Friday 8:00 to sunday 8:00, I am available. You can pm anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus500 View Post
    I have a question. If I fuse Kyurem with Zekrom/Reshiram, does White/Black Kyurem have the ivs of Kyurem or Zekrom/Reshiram?
    Thanks
    It gets them from Kyurem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It gets them from Kyurem.
    Okay, thanks again
    Y FC:3668-8068-3650
    IGN:Ash
    Flying safari

Pokemon: spearow,tropius and swanna

Looking for: Wartortle, Shelgon, Sliggoo(Top Priority), Gyarados, Breloom,Dragonair
    Not adding anybody without these pokemon, unless it is a person that does not know their pokemon, then, I would be happy to help. Also will add safaris with pokemon not from the Kalos Pokedex(all three)

Spoiler:- Dont look at the spoiler!!!:

3DS name: Moeez

Note: I am unable to do buisness from Monday to Friday 8:00. From Friday 8:00 to sunday 8:00, I am available. You can pm anytime.

I need help, im trying to make a scyther learn the move bug bite (from a move tutor in pokemon black/white 2) can somebody please trade with me, make scyther learn bug bite, and then trade scyther back to me.. Thank You!
    Pokemon Black FC: 0004 6504 6310
    El Psy Congroo!

hate to be a broken record, but since the last time I posted in here I have been trying to get a 5/6 IV whismur in white 2. I have recently come to the conclusion that I would settle for at least HP, ATT, and SP. ATT. I have the power item for HP on my female whismur with good iv's in HP and ATT and nothing on my male whismur with good iv's in ATT, DEF, and SP. ATT. If I put the power item that transfers ATT or SP. ATT on the male as well will that be counter productive/ no help at all?
    [[SHINIES]]
    chained:
    Random Encounter:
    traded:
    Soft Reset:

Quote Originally Posted by infamousdany2 View Post
    I need help, im trying to make a scyther learn the move bug bite (from a move tutor in pokemon black/white 2) can somebody please trade with me, make scyther learn bug bite, and then trade scyther back to me.. Thank You!
    Look here:

Trade Forum: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...20-Trade-Forum

Scyther/Scizor: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...her-212-Scizor

Someone might be able to help you out.

I just got White 2 yesterday.

Siked about it, because it's definitely already more of a challenge than X/Y.

I'm on my second badge, what's the best way to grind for some levels right now? I heard Audinos are really good, but can those ONLY be found in the rustling grass? The training in the first bit is definitely a little challenging, because hardly any of the Pokemon give great XP. & when I'm training something like my Pidove (level-7) there's not really a great place to train... Level-2/4's hardly give any XP. Then if I go a'bit further to get higher levels, it jumps from 2-5 to like 10/11 lol.

3DS Friend Code: 0447 - 6744 - 8713

Ghost-type Safari -- Includes: Drifblim, Pumpkaboo, & Lampent.

Audinos are your best bet, and yes they can only be found in rustling grass. Just run next to a grass patch, they show up pretty frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Audinos are your best bet, and yes they can only be found in rustling grass. Just run next to a grass patch, they show up pretty frequently.
    Trying my best, but I seriously can never find any rustling grass! It seems to be pretty rare for me. :c
    Thanks for the quick reply!

3DS Friend Code: 0447 - 6744 - 8713

Ghost-type Safari -- Includes: Drifblim, Pumpkaboo, & Lampent.

Quote Originally Posted by infamousdany2 View Post
    I will help you kind sir. Inbox me

hate to be a broken record, but since the last time I posted in here I have been trying to get a 5/6 IV whismur in white 2. I have recently come to the conclusion that I would settle for at least HP, ATT, and SP. ATT. I have the power item for HP on my female whismur with good iv's in HP and ATT and nothing on my male whismur with good iv's in ATT, DEF, and SP. ATT. If I put the power item that transfers ATT or SP. ATT on the male as well will that be counter productive/ no help at all?
    I can help you all I do is breed Inbox me kind sir

I have the power item for HP on my female whismur with good iv's in HP and ATT and nothing on my male whismur with good iv's in ATT, DEF, and SP. ATT. If I put the power item that transfers ATT or SP. ATT on the male as well will that be counter productive/ no help at all?
    In case you're still wondering about the effects of both parents holding on to a Power item:
    Quote Originally Posted by serebii.net/games/breed.shtml
    If you do it to both parents, you'll get a chance of one stat or the other, not both.

I'm just wondering,is it easier to encounter a Shuckle in the wild or get a HA one from Dream Radar?I'm trying to complete the dex,and I can get the rest from my sister or my White.I'm playing Black 2 BTW.
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA and Electabuzz!

Page 233 of 237 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237 LastLast