Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239
Results 5,951 to 5,962 of 5962

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    I'm assuming you're getting the "it won't have any effect" message when you try to give your Pokemon another Qualot Berry? If so, that means that your Pokemon's friendship is maxed out AND it has zero EVs in Defence.

Yes, I think so that was the wording, but would like to beleive its not coz its Return is still weak. :/
    M gonna try the other berries I get today as well as the Beauty Salon makeup Kalosian mentioned a few posts earlier. Sigh... JA is sooooo expensive. I lost all of my bucks on the power lunch in the Cafe and only just remembered that you get power anklet in that petlil trade just before... -_-

Q) Also, can i know just how early i can get herbal meds for a safety net? And, if my pokemon faint in Subway battles, does that count as decreasing friendship?

at 24karat,
    I dont think so that the natures have been discovered yet, or I would have seen them in the PWT thread (which unfortunately is now closed). You shouldnt have too much problem with that Garchomp, SRing for otherwise would take too long. What you should be worried about I think is the hax-abuse. :/ There's sooo much of it!! My 90% accuracy leaf tornado missed three times in a row! And the twice acc reduced Kling klang managed to hit me without ever missing a beat right on my 21st streak! Talk about bad luck.
    Last edited by Tyshadonyx; 4th January 2015 at 11:31 AM.

If I am looking to complete the Pokedex on White 2 what are my options? I have Diamond, FireRed and HeartGold so there's some help if I were to transfer some Pokemon from those versions upwards, but I wouldn't be able to trade them back, right?

The online functionalities of White 2 has also been discontinued so no help there either. I'm really sad about that considering they were released in 2012.

I can't trade from Y or Omega Ruby either as far as I remember.

I really want to be able to shiny hunt a bit easier on White 2 with the Shiny Charm. Maybe even soft reset on a few legendaries.

Latest shiny:

Friend Code: 0705 4182 3961 ( Electric Safari - Stunfisk, Dedenne and Galvantula )

PM me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshii View Post
    If I am looking to complete the Pokedex on White 2 what are my options? I have Diamond, FireRed and HeartGold so there's some help if I were to transfer some Pokemon from those versions upwards, but I wouldn't be able to trade them back, right?

The online functionalities of White 2 has also been discontinued so no help there either. I'm really sad about that considering they were released in 2012.

I can't trade from Y or Omega Ruby either as far as I remember.

I really want to be able to shiny hunt a bit easier on White 2 with the Shiny Charm. Maybe even soft reset on a few legendaries.
    Your options would be:

-transferring from previous generations. This is a one-way transfer so you would NOT be able to return your Pokemon back to their original games.
    -local wireless trading with other copies of BW & BW2 still works perfectly fine.
    -there's also the 3DS Dream Radar app that can send Pokemon to your game, though you don't necessarily need it if you can get its Pokemon through trades/transfers
    -then of course just catching as many Pokemon as possible in your game.

Pokemon cannot be sent from XY/ORAS back to previous gens, so the above options are pretty much it.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 14th March 2015 at 10:48 PM.
    ~ * * ~

Can anyone help me here? I want an opinion,
    I recently bred two Snivys from a box of 50 for PWT.
    Their Ivs are as follows-

S2: 24-25, 10-11, 26-27, 31, 30, 27, Superior potential

K15: 8-9, 30, 26-27, 31, 31, 29, outstanding potential.

Which one do you think would be more better to train? I am almost set on the first one coz the second one has really lousy HP Ivs. Also, its going to be a special sweeping Snivy.

Thank You.

Second one has better sp.atk and speed given you're going for sweeping it would be ideal.

Both of their IV's are trash but the second one has way more to offer imo.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now accepting single battles!
    Started from the bottom now we here.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Second one has better sp.atk and speed given you're going for sweeping it would be ideal.

Both of their IV's are trash but the second one has way more to offer imo.

Hmmm, well they both have identical defence, Special Attack, and Special defence Ivs. Attack isnt needed, so speed and Hp...

Also they have been bred from a Serperior who has max IVs in A, SA and SD, but 0 in Speed. So how do you get perfect breed in 5th gen anywayz? Destiny knot doesnt work here as far as I know..

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    -local wireless trading with other copies of BW & BW2 still works perfectly fine.
    Oh, I didn't know you could do that. I have thought about getting a hold of one more game. And I have a Nintendo DS Lite + my main Nintendos 3DS. Not sure if I should get Black, Black 2 or White though.

So Reshiram and Zekrom can't be found shiny by SR'ing? How about Kyurem? Any other legendaries that can't be found shiny? I'm playing White 2, by the way. I'd ask in the Legendary thread, but it's closed.

Latest shiny:

Friend Code: 0705 4182 3961 ( Electric Safari - Stunfisk, Dedenne and Galvantula )

PM me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshii View Post
    So Reshiram and Zekrom can't be found shiny by SR'ing? How about Kyurem? Any other legendaries that can't be found shiny? I'm playing White 2, by the way. I'd ask in the Legendary thread, but it's closed.
    The main site's shiny page has a list of shiny locked legendaries by game at the bottom. According to the list, Reshiram and Zekrom are the only legends catchable in BW2 that cannot be shiny.
    ~ * * ~

Can someone please answer my questions? I have tried to find them online but to no avail.

1-Is the HA Eevee available ingame male-locked? The guides and community seem to have differing opinions on this with some claiming it male-locked and some saying female is available (bulbapedia shows the female icon). Has anyone ever got a female Eevee?

2- Is there any specific trigger of the self spawning items like tiny/big mushrooms, balmmushrooms and heartscales in the over-world? (Not hidden groves) Like a step counter or time counter?

3- How often do the gym-leaders visit Join Avenue?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyshadonyx View Post
    2- Is there any specific trigger of the self spawning items like tiny/big mushrooms, balmmushrooms and heartscales in the over-world? (Not hidden groves) Like a step counter or time counter?

3- How often do the gym-leaders visit Join Avenue?
    I tried looking for specific answers to these questions but couldn't find any either. Everything I read gave vague answers like "items occasionally respawn" or "Gym Leaders sometimes visit". Nothing more specific than that. :/

These are what my experiences have been like:
    I have noticed items like the mushrooms and Heart Scales respawning on my W2 before, but I don't know what causes them to respawn. All I know is that every once in a while, they come back.

When it comes to Join Avenue, I'd get Gym Leaders visiting A LOT when I was playing this game on a daily basis. I seemed to get a Gym Leader visit nearly every day once my JA's level grew pretty high (don't know if the level actually affects the odds or not). I think I was just pretty lucky with Gym Leader visits, though, since other people don't seem to get Gym Leaders nearly as often as I did.

I don't know how helpful any of this is...I guess the only other thing I can say is to just keep checking Join Avenue & places where items can respawn on a regular basis and hope for the best.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 21st March 2015 at 2:02 PM.
    ~ * * ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tyshadonyx View Post
    Is the HA Eevee available ingame male-locked? The guides and community seem to have differing opinions on this with some claiming it male-locked and some saying female is available (bulbapedia shows the female icon). Has anyone ever got a female Eevee?
    I don't have a source for this, but I am pretty sure that it is locked to always being Male, unfortunately.

As for the Gym Leaders in Join Avenue, my experiences are mostly the same as those of Aquarelle. The Gym Leaders seem to appear very often once you get to higher levels, I usually got at least one every day when my Avenues were at high levels. Again, this is nothing that is confirmed but it seems to be the clear case if anything.

But my head's down on the pavement, wondering where the years went
    All the time I spent, under eyes full of contempt
    My mind's still a crutch as I stand at the edge of what's ahead, I'm frozen instead

One of the grunts should tell you from what I remember

Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239