Page 35 of 238 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Oh okay, thanks

That's great news, since I'm planning to SR for a Shiny Kyurem with Shining Charm

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Who teaches Draco Meteor in B2W2? Since Iris is too busy being the champion.
    Drayden does in both games. Same rules apply: no Dragon in your party, no Draco Meteor.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

To open up all the shops in join avenue will we need to know a lot of people with b2/w2? Can you get people from just black and white to open shops in join avenue?

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    Drayden does in both games. Same rules apply: no Dragon in your party, no Draco Meteor.
    Thanks! =)

Did anyone find Ns Pokémon in Pinwheel Forest? I was looking around for hours but I didn't see one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza3010 View Post
    Did anyone find Ns Pokémon in Pinwheel Forest? I was looking around for hours but I didn't see one of them.
    They're in the outside of Pinwheel Forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by 36squid View Post
    To open up all the shops in join avenue will we need to know a lot of people with b2/w2? Can you get people from just black and white to open shops in join avenue?
    You can, however people stock different items depending on which of the four games they come from.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    They're in the outside of Pinwheel Forest.You can, however people stock different items depending on which of the four games they come from.
    Oh ok cool So that means if I'm getting both black & white 2 and already have white I'm can open 2 shops?

Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

Oh ok cool So that means if I'm getting both black & white 2 and already have white I'm can open 2 shops?
    NPCs also appear and can open shops, so the amount of shops you can open isn't limited by that. Only 8 shops fit in Join Avenue though.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    NPCs also appear and can open shops, so the amount of shops you can open isn't limited by that. Only 8 shops fit in Join Avenue though.
    Oh so that means the people who cant connect with many games can still fill up all 8 shop spaces?

Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

Oh so that means the people who cant connect with many games can still fill up all 8 shop spaces?
    Yes, it does.

Does GTS trading count as a connection for the sake of Join Avenue? That'd make filling it up really easy. Also do the characters fade away with time like Black City/White Forest? That'd be most unfortunate.

What Pokemon are available before beating the 1st gym concidering how far you are allowed to go?

A bit like how, in Black & White you can get the starter Pokemon, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Panpour-ect and Munna

Quote Originally Posted by RandomOne View Post
    Where can I find a Dusk Stone? I need to know the nearest place, the earliest one you reach... Thanks!
    There is one in the Ghost House, where you can fly by plane after obtained the 6. Badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1 View Post
    What Pokemon are available before beating the 1st gym concidering how far you are allowed to go?

A bit like how, in Black & White you can get the starter Pokemon, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Panpour-ect and Munna
    There's quite a few. I'm probably gonna miss some, but ignoring the starters, you can get Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Sunkern, Dunsparce, Audino, Azurill, Mareep, Riolu, Sewaddle, and Psyduck

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Is Dratini or Gible a gift in Black 2? I really want Gible!

Quote Originally Posted by No Comprendo View Post
    Is Dratini or Gible a gift in Black 2? I really want Gible!
    As far as I know in Black 2 you get a Gible in Black City and in White 2 you get a Dratini in White Forest.

once you reach Castelia City with the bug gym, can you back up and head to the pinwheel forest and catch Bagon early or do you have to wait until later? Really need to know as i'd quite like a Bagon in my team.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Guys, need a bit of help here. I beat Drayden and now team plasma came with the ship and freeze the whole opelucid. where should I go now??
    I wish I understand Japanese :S
    soul silver; name: Aquaris, fc: 3568 6925 7427

pkmn Black; name: Aquario, fc: 3697 8285 9824

X, name: Aquario, fc: 2277 7320 2545

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaris View Post
    Guys, need a bit of help here. I beat Drayden and now team plasma came with the ship and freeze the whole opelucid. where should I go now??
    I wish I understand Japanese :S
    You need to beat the Grunts and the sage in Opelucid City. After this, defeat the Shadow Triad at the eastern gate.
    Gimme what I neeeeeeeeed!

Spoiler:- Teams & Stuff:

done all of them, now where to go??
    I am in the next gym now but Clyde doesn't let me in, and my rival block my way to the other part of the city... I am just surfing around atm
    soul silver; name: Aquaris, fc: 3568 6925 7427

pkmn Black; name: Aquario, fc: 3697 8285 9824

X, name: Aquario, fc: 2277 7320 2545

On my way through Victory Road I saw a random Zoroark blocking a cave entrance. I tried interacting with it but nothing really happened.

I guess my question is what is it doing there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post
    once you reach Castelia City with the bug gym, can you back up and head to the pinwheel forest and catch Bagon early or do you have to wait until later? Really need to know as i'd quite like a Bagon in my team.
    Unfortunately, Skyarrow Bridge and all beyond it is post-game territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre Master
    On my way through Victory Road I saw a random Zoroark blocking a cave entrance. I tried interacting with it but nothing really happened.

I guess my question is what is it doing there?
    It's guarding the entrance to N's Castle. Once you beat the Champion it will allow you to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaris
    I am in the next gym now but Clyde doesn't let me in, and my rival block my way to the other part of the city... I am just surfing around atm
    If you're in Seigaiha, you need to go north onto he wooden walkways (your Rival'll let you pass to this point) until Shizui jumps out of the water. Then you can challenge the gym.
    Last edited by EverChanger; 1st July 2012 at 2:15 PM.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

When is the Braviary/Mandibuzz on Route 4 available to be captured?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    When is the Braviary/Mandibuzz on Route 4 available to be captured?
    Last I heard it was Mandibuzz in Black 2 on Thursdays, and Braviary in White 2 on Mondays.

EDIT: I encountered Braviary the very first time I entered the Route, which just so happened to be a Monday.
    Last edited by EverChanger; 1st July 2012 at 2:35 PM. Reason: When in the story.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by Darak View Post
    Last I heard it was Mandibuzz in Black 2 on Thursdays, and Braviary in White 2 on Mondays.
    I meant at what point in the storyline do they appear. Should've worded my question better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Page 35 of 238 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast