Page 36 of 237 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #876
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    At the start menu you have to activate the key (when you load the game, not when you hit start.)
    I understand very little japanese how far down on the menu is that?

  2. #877
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    38

    Default

    does any one know if i complete Black 2, get the challange key send it to White 2, will i be able to restart black and send back the Challange Key?
    FC Platinum: 4770 1317 0969
    FC White: 0862 6189 3722

  3. #878
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,315

    Default

    I just beaten Clay, and I'm stuck in the Chargestone Cave, and Bianca and a Miner won't let me though.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  4. #879
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    I've done the memory link and I've seen the flashback in Driftveil City.

    Is there anything else I need to do before N's Pokemon start showing up in the wild?


  5. #880
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I just beaten Clay, and I'm stuck in the Chargestone Cave, and Bianca and a Miner won't let me though.
    You need to go to the World Tournament, after that Bianca moves

  6. #881
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Does anyone know how to advance in Driftveil City? I've explored Chargestone Cave, recieved the Zorua from the Plasmas and talked to everyone, but I can't find or access the gym. Where is that wily Clay hiding, and are there any other story triggers I need to hit to open it?

  7. #882
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ponce View Post
    Does anyone know how to advance in Driftveil City? I've explored Chargestone Cave, recieved the Zorua from the Plasmas and talked to everyone, but I can't find or access the gym. Where is that wily Clay hiding, and are there any other story triggers I need to hit to open it?
    SOUTH of the city :P you haven't been in the building lol


    ^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

  8. #883
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    SOUTH of the city :P you haven't been in the building lol
    Actually the gym is in the North...

  9. #884
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    SOUTH of the city :P you haven't been in the building lol
    Where exactly? The south most buildings in the city are the high rise, which I've been into, the gate to the Tournament, which I can't pass, and the tunnel with the blocked gate.

  10. #885
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ponce View Post
    Where exactly? The south most buildings in the city are the high rise, which I've been into, the gate to the Tournament, which I can't pass, and the tunnel with the blocked gate.
    Find the Pokemon center and go as if you're heading towards Route 6, but instead of turning left, turn right behind the Pokemon center. Follow that path and you'll find the gym, can't miss it, plus your rival is outside.

  11. #886
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    Find the Pokemon center and go as if you're heading towards Route 6, but instead of turning left, turn right behind the Pokemon center. Follow that path and you'll find the gym, can't miss it, plus your rival is outside.
    AH. I had not realized that road continued. Thank you all for your quick help.

  12. #887
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    46

    Default

    how to activate memory link i have a pokemon black jp registered first time on global link jp and a pokemon white jp how to see if worked wifi memory link ? do i need to beat the older black game ? i have in there 1 badge. how to activate flashbacks and other things ?

  13. #888
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Is it possible for the gift Eevee from fennels assistant to be female? been resetting for a long time and so far no female DW Eevee

  14. #889
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClothesBeam View Post
    Is it possible for the gift Eevee from fennels assistant to be female? been resetting for a long time and so far no female DW Eevee
    Same here, I gave up after about 20 tries. I'm guessing it isn't possible.

    http://serebii.net/black2white2/hiddenhollow.shtml

    However this page says that Eevee can be found in Hidden Hollows in Unova? Way to be specific Serebii! Or is it really possible to find Eevee in every single Hidden Hollow? That I'd like to know.

  15. #890
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kuran mansion
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Gyus,I have 2 questions.
    1.can the DW Deerling be shiny?
    2.How can i get my 5th badge?There is a guy standing in front of the gym.
    Last edited by 2rsa; 1st July 2012 at 6:22 PM.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628


  16. #891
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    2.How can i get my 5th badge?There is a guy standing in front of the gym.
    Go to the north of the city (to that weird house filled with random people in BW) and chat to Team Plasma.

  17. #892
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kuran mansion
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Go to the north of the city (to that weird house filled with random people in BW) and chat to Team Plasma.
    Thanks.one more question.
    Can i get female hidden hollow pokemon if i soft reset?
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628


  18. #893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    Thanks.one more question.
    Can i get female hidden hollow pokemon if i soft reset?
    No. Their genders are locked once they generate.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  19. Default

    Just got the beetle Badge, why won't Makomo/Fennel's assistant give me an Eevee yet?

    What are the requirements?

  20. #895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Just got the beetle Badge, why won't Makomo/Fennel's assistant give me an Eevee yet?

    What are the requirements?
    You need to beat the E4.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  21. #896
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kuran mansion
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Just got the beetle Badge, why won't Makomo/Fennel's assistant give me an Eevee yet?

    What are the requirements?
    Its a post game gift.
    Guys can the DW Deerling be shiny?
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628


  22. #897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    Its a post game gift.
    Guys can the DW Deerling be shiny?
    The one you're given as a gift? No. But it can be female, so you can try to breed it until you get it shiny.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  23. #898
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kuran mansion
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    The one you're given as a gift? No. But it can be female, so you can try to breed it until you get it shiny.
    Dang it.I checked the gift section and it can't be female.=_=
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628


  24. Default

    Well I finally came across one of N's pokemon, the Sigilyph, and it has a Gentle nature, has anyone caught it with a different nature?

    Edit: Caught it 3 times after SRing 3 times, so the nature seems to be set, at least for whatever given save file, I don't know if restarting the game would change the natures.
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 1st July 2012 at 8:03 PM.

  25. #900

    Default

    Hey Guys,

    sometimes, when I talk to a person, I hear a weird sound. It's like an angel came to earth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GMqxAf2xSE <-- In this video the sound is at 14:30. I can't japanese, so I don't know what the text, when the sound "apperas", means. It would be nice if you have anweser.

Page 36 of 237 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •