Page 37 of 238 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Dragon View Post
    Hey Guys,

sometimes, when I talk to a person, I hear a weird sound. It's like an angel came to earth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GMqxAf2xSE <-- In this video the sound is at 14:30. I can't japanese, so I don't know what the text, when the sound "apperas", means. It would be nice if you have anweser.
    You got a new Fes Mission. That's all it means.

I have a couple questions:
    I tried to unlock Unity Tower by trading locally (as in C-Gear) with my English Black (I unlocked the Tower in said Black by locally trading with my original Japanese White). However, I still can't go to the Tower. Does it have to be over Wi-Fi now? Or does it have to be an English Black 2 or White 2?

EDIT: Also, in Rebirth Mountain, in the giant central room, all the way on the east side, I can see another chamber through the wall (with a south-facing staircase on the south side). I'm relatively certain I haven't been there, and I'm wondering how to get in...
    Last edited by EverChanger; 1st July 2012 at 8:20 PM. Reason: Another question.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Where and who do I give the Lost X-Transceiver to? The one found in Nimbassa City...?

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

does anyone know how to update in global link site jp from 1 badge to 4 and the info update ? and i tried registering games but i don t see flashback or events things for memory link. do i need to have to beat the game or can memory link activate different ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre Master View Post
    I've done the memory link and I've seen the flashback in Driftveil City.

Is there anything else I need to do before N's Pokemon start showing up in the wild?
    I've read that there needs to be a Chargestone Cave flashback.
    I've made a run through the entire cave, but nothing...
    How do I activate it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogre Master View Post
    I've read that there needs to be a Chargestone Cave flashback.
    I've made a run through the entire cave, but nothing...
    How do I activate it?
    You need to talk to a Pokemon Breeder in a Pokemon Center (don't know if it has to be a particular one, mine was Driftveil) and he'll show you the flashback. After that they're available.

So, hi lads... I`m kind of new here (well, at least when it comes to posting and stuff).
    Well, the thing is, I actually bought the new PKMN White 2. Being able to get by and everything so far, except that I just heard about this Piplup wi-fi event and cannot seem to access it, I mean, all those options in japanese are just perplexing. Does anyone know how to get the little fellow?

Also, I`m sorry if this has been asked already.

Quote Originally Posted by SpitfireXIII View Post
    So, hi lads... I`m kind of new here (well, at least when it comes to posting and stuff).
    Well, the thing is, I actually bought the new PKMN White 2. Being able to get by and everything so far, except that I just heard about this Piplup wi-fi event and cannot seem to access it, I mean, all those options in japanese are just perplexing. Does anyone know how to get the little fellow?

The event hasn't started yet. It starts July 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by SpitfireXIII View Post

If you are referring to the event detailed in the July CoroCoro, the distribution does not begin until the twentieth of July. EDIT: NINJAAA'D~~~♫
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by Darak View Post
    If you are referring to the event detailed in the July CoroCoro, the distribution does not begin until the twentieth of July. EDIT: NINJAAA'D~~~♫
    Oh, bummer. Thanks, guys.
    Glad to know that at least I'm not doing anything wrong... yet.

well, this is the first time i've gotten stuck......

Where do I go after I beat Shizui's gym? I've traveled to the west and went into the cave, but there are two plasma grunts blocking the way. They make a comment about route 21 but i've scoured this area and I haven't found anything.....

If you do Challenge Mode (or Assist Mode) in B2W2, does that basically start your game over and you lose your initial playthrough of the game? I'd be interested to try Challenge Mode, but I wouldn't want to lose my initial file.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by zyonasan View Post

Where do I go after I beat Shizui's gym? I've traveled to the west and went into the cave, but there are two plasma grunts blocking the way. They make a comment about route 21 but i've scoured this area and I haven't found anything.....
    Go up to Route 22, find Terrakion and get the machine from the new Professor. Go down into the cave, move the Crustle, and walk out the entrance it was blocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    If you do Challenge Mode (or Assist Mode) in B2W2, does that basically start your game over and you lose your initial playthrough of the game? I'd be interested to try Challenge Mode, but I wouldn't want to lose my initial file.
    No, it just powers up/weakens post-game stuff.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by zyonasan View Post

Do you have the Akuroma Machine yet? If not, go to Route 22 and stand next to Terrakion [EDIT: You needn't catch him], then just let the events unfold. If you have the machine, or just went and got it like I advised, go to Route 21 and go south to the Cave, then take the east exit, moving the Crustle using the Akuroma Machine.

EDIT2: Just realized I was ninja'd horribly on this (again)...
    Last edited by EverChanger; 1st July 2012 at 9:59 PM.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

....oh do you have to catch him?

I didn't want to catch him yet....

but oh yeah, I forgot about that spot. i'm going there now

thx.

You keep the initial file and can continue into the postgame. However if you restart the game, the Challenge/Assist mode key is lost. Also Challenge Mode is only available in Black 2. Yes it is a bit stupid of Gamefreak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    You keep the initial file and can continue into the postgame. However if you restart the game, the Challenge/Assist mode key is lost. Also Challenge Mode is only available in Black 2. Yes it is a bit stupid of Gamefreak.
    But someone who has Black 2 could give the key to someone who has White 2, right (and vice-versa)?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

But someone who has Black 2 could give the key to someone who has White 2, right (and vice-versa)?
    Yes they can, regardless of where the person is in the game.

and yes I'm still a girl

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    You need to talk to a Pokemon Breeder in a Pokemon Center (don't know if it has to be a particular one, mine was Driftveil) and he'll show you the flashback. After that they're available.
    Nope I was only in Tachiwaki City(2nd Gym's city) and peformed the memory link ritual, and then the breeder chick was in the PC in that city, so it looks like she appears in any PC. Mind you I've yet to even reach the 5th Gym's city, yet I've already encountered 2 of N's Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by aclover View Post
    Where and who do I give the Lost X-Transceiver to? The one found in Nimbassa City...?
    I found it. In the Amusement Park at the east of the city, right south after entering it.
    I received the call ("Sound Only"). What should I do with it now?
    Last edited by drawk[e]; 1st July 2012 at 10:53 PM.
    Gimme what I neeeeeeeeed!

Spoiler:- Teams & Stuff:

I tried to unlock Unity Tower by trading locally (as in C-Gear) with my English Black (I unlocked the Tower in said Black by locally trading with my original Japanese White). However, I still can't go to the Tower. Does it have to be over Wi-Fi now? Or does it have to be an English Black 2 or White 2?

Also, in Rebirth Mountain, in the giant central room, all the way on the east side, I can see another chamber through the wall (with a south-facing staircase on the south side). I'm relatively certain I haven't been there, and I'm wondering how to get in...
    My other questions.^^

I just went into the Castelia Sewers and discovered all of the water was drained! Does this give any new items or anything, or is it simply aesthetic?
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

My other questions.^^

I just went into the Castelia Sewers and discovered all of the water was drained! Does this give any new items or anything, or is it simply aesthetic?
    I think you can under those arches now. I haven't explored it yet, so I don't know for sure, but I think most items were accessible with surf.

and yes I'm still a girl

My other questions.^^

It gives access to this one platform on the north end, one that you can't access in the other seasons. But it also blocks off the south end of the sewers.

What happens when you lose the mandatory World Tournament challenge?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    It gives access to this one platform on the north end, one that you can't access in the other seasons. But it also blocks off the south end of the sewers.

What happens when you lose the mandatory World Tournament challenge?
    Thanks for the tip! I found the platform; it's the one with the female scientist and the empty room (bar the trash can), I assume?

Also, I also do not know what happens when you lose, but I do recall that said Tournament does not lower your levels for this one time, but all opponents are at level 25 just the same.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

hi guys, i want to know if I can catch Thundurus in white 2 in a normal way, orrr what? :B

Page 37 of 238 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast