Page 44 of 237 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #1076
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a land with dragons, US
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darak View Post
    I've done some checking. Between the first fight and the subsequent fights, they always have the same:
    -Opening line
    -Team Members (same level and all)
    -Line when defeated
    -Monetary reward
    Factor in that they still "notice" you, instead of you needing to speak to them, and I think we can conclusively say that this is, in fact, a glitch.
    Well this is one glitch that I do love and don't mind one bit.

  2. #1077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by de_darkrai View Post
    Can I rebattle Cobalion if I accidentally defeat it?
    Yes. You have to defeat the Elite Four again, as always. Note that the Musketeers return at Level 65.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 4th July 2012 at 1:35 PM.

  3. #1078
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    It would be nice if true, but I guess you lose the keys once you restart your game.
    well i dont even have the game yet im waiting for it to come out in North America <.<
    im sure someone knows

  4. #1079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catch me if you can View Post
    anyone know where dragonite is in route 18 cant find it
    Dragonspiral Tower.
    Gimme what I neeeeeeeeed!

        Spoiler:- Teams & Stuff:

  5. #1080
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Fiona View Post
    I have a question about Pokémon Breeder ヤスコ is she a type of trainer that can re-battle? I am currently on Route 4 in White 2 (actual game) training my team for Arti/Burgh and every time I leave the route she always challenges me. Is this a glitch? (If it is a glitch I love it).
    I think it's intentional, I've run into several trainers that challenge me every time I zone in regardless of how many times I beat him or her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkanes17 View Post
    thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!
    no one else i asked mentioned that little bit for zekrom and it worked.
    No problem! Mine was Zekrom as well and it took me like an hour searching youtube to find that solution.

    Originally Posted by Darak
    I've done some checking. Between the first fight and the subsequent fights, they always have the same:
    -Opening line
    -Team Members (same level and all)
    -Line when defeated
    -Monetary reward
    Factor in that they still "notice" you, instead of you needing to speak to them, and I think we can conclusively say that this is, in fact, a glitch.
    If it's a glitch I hope they don't fix it in the North American version!
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer FireRed; 4th July 2012 at 3:01 PM.
    3DS FC: 5086-1744-8054
    Normal Type Safari: Dunsparce, Loudred and Eevee
    2DS FC: 4699-6653-8772
    Psychic Type Safari: ???, ??? and ??? Maybe someone could tell me?

  6. #1081
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    How do you get to the Hidden Hollow on Route 23?


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  7. #1082
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DD dark World
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Yes. You have to defeat the Elite Four again, as always. Note that the Musketeers return at Level 65.

    The Location will be the same?
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

    Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

  8. #1083
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
    How do you get to the Hidden Hollow on Route 23?
    From the Victory Road entrance:
    1. Down the stairs.
    2. Follow the dirt path to its end.
    3. Turn south, not down the stairs, but down the suspended bridge to the left of the stairs.
    4. On the next "island," go all the way to the right (by the Black Belt), then down.
    5. Take the bridge going left to the next "island."
    6. Walk all the way down this island until you reach this spot. It's right there.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

    If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

  9. #1084
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Just a question, I don't got the game yet, waiting for it. (12 October)


    My question is:

    After you get the gem/amulet for chance increasing on finding shiny's, the chance would be like 2k right? What about in double grass, would I have 1k chance to find a shiny?

  10. #1085
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    Just a question, I don't got the game yet, waiting for it. (12 October)


    My question is:

    After you get the gem/amulet for chance increasing on finding shiny's, the chance would be like 2k right? What about in double grass, would I have 1k chance to find a shiny?
    Alright, so if the odds of finding a shiny with the amulet are 1/2048, then this means the odds of not finding a shiny are 2047/2048. In a double battle, each Pokémon's shiny status is calculated independently, so we can say that the odds of neither being shiny are (2047/2048)(2047/2048), or 4190209/4194304. So now, all other combos of shiny and not shiny will involve at least one shiny, so we take the compliment (how much to add to get a value of 1) of our giant fraction up there, and the odds of getting one or both shiny in a wild double battle with the amulet are 4095/4194304. This comes out to be about a 0.00097632408142 value, or a 0.0976% chance of encountering a shiny in a wild double battle with the amulet. 0.1% is one in a thousand, which our value will round to if roused to the nearest tenth-percent. So it's about 1/1000, but not quite.
    Last edited by EverChanger; 4th July 2012 at 4:34 PM.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

    If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

  11. #1086
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DD dark World
    Posts
    640

    Default

    it's still a good news for shiny hunter. ^^
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

    Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

  12. #1087
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    So, can anyone confirm whether Sheer Force + Life Orb still results in Life Orb not taking away health in BW2?

    The future surrounds us.

    Let us begin.




  13. Default

    How do I download the WIFI World Tournament Serebii mentions on the main site on June 28th?

    It's not showing up under the mystery gift, so where do I download it?

  14. #1089
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I just got the Legend badge (Dragon-type gym leader) and fought with Neo Team plasma members, and the one ninja near on the right entrance and just got the scene with my rival and Cheren on the communicator. Don't know where to go from here, I guess I have to follow Cheren's direction to help at someplace or travel back to Castelia city to take a boat to the final gym leader?

    Thanks

  15. #1090
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FushigisouX View Post
    I just got the Legend badge (Dragon-type gym leader) and fought with Neo Team plasma members, and the one ninja near on the right entrance and just got the scene with my rival and Cheren on the communicator. Don't know where to go from here, I guess I have to follow Cheren's direction to help at someplace or travel back to Castelia city to take a boat to the final gym leader?

    Thanks
    You have to go back to Undella and take the Marine Tube to Seigaiha, if I remember correctly.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

    If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

  16. #1091
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Republic City
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darak View Post
    You have to go back to Undella and take the Marine Tube to Seigaiha, if I remember correctly.
    Yes this is correct.

    Fushigi, go back to Undella. The janitor should now allow you to pass through the Underwater Tunnel. For Marlon to be at his Gym, just go north of Seigaiha. He'll (superhumanly) jump out of the water and meet you at the Gym. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

    International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

    X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

  17. #1092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    So, can anyone confirm whether Sheer Force + Life Orb still results in Life Orb not taking away health in BW2?
    Life Orb won't take away health, provided the move you're using is affected by Sheer Force, which is apparently the same as in BW.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  18. #1093
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    Life Orb won't take away health, provided the move you're using is affected by Sheer Force, which is apparently the same as in BW.
    Ahh, good. I guess I always considered it a glitch, but the fact that it isn't is pretty cool.

    The future surrounds us.

    Let us begin.




  19. #1094
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    La Crosse, WI
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Alright now, I have been playing this game even though I don't understand japanese xd but I am stuck on Route 7 where Marshal won't let me into Twist Mountain.......can anyone help me get past this? xd
    3DS Friend Code: 4570 - 7960 - 6573
    Friend Safari Type: Bug
    Current X Team:


  20. #1095
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    Alright now, I have been playing this game even though I don't understand japanese xd but I am stuck on Route 7 where Marshal won't let me into Twist Mountain.......can anyone help me get past this? xd
    Twist Mountain is post game, I believe.

    If I remember correctly, you have to go to Mistralton's airport at some point after Celestial Tower.

  21. #1096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Twist Mountain is post game, I believe.

    If I remember correctly, you have to go to Mistralton's airport at some point after Celestial Tower.
    Yeah, after you beat Skyla you go to Celestial Tower and talk to Juniper(though you may have done this already) and then go to the airport.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  22. #1097
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    La Crosse, WI
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Twist Mountain is post game, I believe.

    If I remember correctly, you have to go to Mistralton's airport at some point after Celestial Tower.
    Thanks, I was running all over the place thinking I missed something somewhere lol
    3DS Friend Code: 4570 - 7960 - 6573
    Friend Safari Type: Bug
    Current X Team:


  23. #1098
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,557

    Default

    How do you unlock the master rental tournament in the PWT. Do I have to win on each level of the rental tournament

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  24. #1099
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Does anyone know whether the Abundant Shrine is accessible right when you get to Route 14?

    I have claimed Cloyster!!!


        Spoiler:- Shinies:



  25. #1100
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tylerrules View Post
    Does anyone know whether the Abundant Shrine is accessible right when you get to Route 14?
    It's not, you get there first with 6 badges, and have to wait until you go to Victory Road(after 8) to get Waterfall.

Page 44 of 237 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •