Page 47 of 237 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #1151
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    How does kyurem's moveset change when it form change into black/white kyurem?

  2. #1152
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Opelucid City
    Posts
    336

    Default

    I was wondering whether Kyurem or Reshiram/Zekrom will be used in determining the following attributes of Kyurem's new forms:

    1. Nature
    2. IVs
    3. EVs
    4. Moveset
    5. Pokeball caught
    6. Nickname
    7. Level
    8. Ribbon(s)
    Last edited by Regiultima; 6th July 2012 at 7:56 AM.

  3. #1153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    I was wondering whether Kyurem or Reshiram/Zekrom will be used in determining the following attributes of Kyurem's new forms:

    1. Nature
    2. IVs
    3. EVs
    4. Moveset
    5. Pokeball caught
    6. Nickname
    7. Level
    8. Ribbon(s)
    According to the news post from day 2 of release (which is the only place I can find such information; it should probably be in another easier to find spot on the site), the IVs and EVs are that of Kyurem, and the moveset gets changed based on the form. Presumably the rest of what you mentioned is all taken from Kyurem as well, as it just makes sense.

    I have been curious as to what happens with the stats and moves of the absorbed dragon. I would assume the stats and miscellaneous stuff is stored, but I'm unsure about the movesets, do they get stored as well, or are they reset like Kyurem's?

  4. #1154

    Default

    Questions:


    • Is it possible to get Volcarona pre-E4? After which gym can you get it?
    • How early can you get Zorua in the game?
    • Do I have to keep my Growlithe unevolved till level 43 to get Outrage or can it be attained via other means (eg. movetutor)?
    • How are Heart Scales obtained in the game?
    • What are some good fighting types available pre-E4 (note that I can't trade)?

  5. #1155
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DD dark World
    Posts
    640

    Default

    U received your Zorua after you arrived to the Driftveil City.
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

    Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

  6. #1156
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Your monitor
    Posts
    699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Underachiever007 View Post
    Questions:


    • Is it possible to get Volcarona pre-E4? After which gym can you get it?
    • How early can you get Zorua in the game?
    • Do I have to keep my Growlithe unevolved till level 43 to get Outrage or can it be attained via other means (eg. movetutor)?
    • How are Heart Scales obtained in the game?
    • What are some good fighting types available pre-E4 (note that I can't trade)?
    1. Yes you can. After Driftveil you'll be able to get to PWT, from there you can access the Relic Path to get Volcarona
    5. Emboar *shot*, Lucario (Riolu in Sangi Ranch), and... alright idk ^^;
    Y Team :3


    pics from spp :3

  7. #1157
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,911

    Default

    Is BW2 like BW in the sense that you never really had to use HMs pre-E4? I mean, you had to use cut once and that was pretty much all that was required; the rest was optional. Is BW2 like that as well?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

  8. #1158
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    Is BW2 like BW in the sense that you never really had to use HMs pre-E4? I mean, you had to use cut once and that was pretty much all that was required; the rest was optional. Is BW2 like that as well?
    I know Surf is very much required. Waterfall might be required in Victory Road, as maybe with Strength, but the place is so convoluted I don't even remember...
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

  9. #1159
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Underachiever007 View Post
    • Is it possible to get Volcarona pre-E4? After which gym can you get it?
    • How early can you get Zorua in the game?
    • Do I have to keep my Growlithe unevolved till level 43 to get Outrage or can it be attained via other means (eg. movetutor)?
    • How are Heart Scales obtained in the game?
    • What are some good fighting types available pre-E4 (note that I can't trade)?
    1. Yes, after defeating Clay I believe. Access the Relic Path from PWT and follow the underground path until you enter the ruins of the Relic Castle.
    2. After the story events involving Plasma at Driftveil, the Sage will give it to you. Be sure to have an empty slot in your party.
    3. Unfortunately yes, that's the only way. The 'Outrage' move tutor won't be until Nacrene, which is postgame.
    4. Check the ItemDex: http://serebii.net/itemdex/heartscale.shtml
    5. Hmmm... Emboar, Lucario, Heracross.

    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    I have a question. In Virbank Complex there are 3 trainers that i cant fight. These are the ''Workers''. When can you fight aganst them? Im talking to them but cant understand what they sayin.
    In my case, I just approached and talked to them then they battled me.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  10. #1160
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/ingametrade.shtml

    On that link above on the last trade on that page it says something that I find confusing. First of all is the Forgotten Item the "Lost and Found 1"? I found it around the theme parked area in Nimbasa City.

    How do I make the person call me more. I dont have the person in my Xtranceiver so im guessing it hasnt been 10 times yet.

    There is also a part that says "The areas are as follows:" are does areas where you can call after being in the Xtranceiver?


    Ok that ends that question. But I think I heard from someone that you can catch Kyogre in this game. Is it true?

  11. #1161
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boidoh View Post
    But I think I heard from someone that you can catch Kyogre in this game. Is it true?
    One hundred percent grade-A horse hockey. Not true at all (It'd be nice if it was true, though...).
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

  12. #1162
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Oh and also I've been saving my second master ball and the only legendarys I think are left are Azelf (which im gonna catch now) and Regice (since i cant catch regirock or registeel). Which should I use it on?

  13. #1163
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boidoh View Post
    Oh and also I've been saving my second master ball and the only legendarys I think are left are Azelf (which im gonna catch now) and Regice (since i cant catch regirock or registeel). Which should I use it on?
    Why can't you catch Regirock? It's available in both versions... Unless you mean you already caught it and, therefore, can't catch it again.

    Both of these legendaries have a catch rate of 3, and they're both found at level 65. Going by these, it doesn't matter which you use it on. I'd personally save it just in case, say, you find a shiny that knows Selfdestruct or some other extraordinary circumstance, but that's just me.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

  14. #1164
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I meant Regigas and Registeel...

  15. #1165
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darak View Post
    Why can't you catch Regirock? It's available in both versions... Unless you mean you already caught it and, therefore, can't catch it again.

    Both of these legendaries have a catch rate of 3, and they're both found at level 65. Going by these, it doesn't matter which you use it on. I'd personally save it just in case, say, you find a shiny that knows Selfdestruct or some other extraordinary circumstance, but that's just me.
    just wanna point out legends seem to be ALOT easier to catch in this game and as theres no roamers id save it

  16. #1166
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Jersey, ugh
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    Sigh I need help. I caught all of N's pokemon but he is not appearing at the Ferris Wheel and whenever I go to the plasma frigate to rebattle corless, he's not there...
    Is this a glitch?
    Bumping this because it hasn't been answered and I'm having the same problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darak View Post
    Why can't you catch Regirock? It's available in both versions... Unless you mean you already caught it and, therefore, can't catch it again.

    Both of these legendaries have a catch rate of 3, and they're both found at level 65. Going by these, it doesn't matter which you use it on. I'd personally save it just in case, say, you find a shiny that knows Selfdestruct or some other extraordinary circumstance, but that's just me.
    Confirmed: Regirock doesn't know Self-Destruct or Explosion; however, it only has like 30 PP. So bring a Master Ball: You may not get the chance to use Timer Balls on it.

    -James

  17. #1167
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    250

    Default

    What Pokemon in the Unova dex are only catchable post game? I heard Durant and Munna are post game only now. I'm going to be replaying Black and White soon and I want to make it a priority to use Pokemon that get booted to the post game in the sequels.
    Shiney's: Oddish, Electrike, Numel, Lotad, Hariyama, Weedle, Ponyta, Riolu, Staravia, Skarmory, Wurmple, Tangela
    Team:

  18. Default

    What's the best way to accumulate BP?

    The Hodomoe singles and Rental Singles are the only ones I've won at but they only yield 1BP per victory....

  19. #1169
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Republic City
    Posts
    2,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    What's the best way to accumulate BP?

    The Hodomoe singles and Rental Singles are the only ones I've won at but they only yield 1BP per victory....
    Try doing a Triple or Rotational Battle Rental Battle against regional leaders (Any of the five). This is from the woman in red after you beat the game. These give off 9 BP per 3-round tourney you do each time.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

    International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

    X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

  20. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    Try doing a Triple or Rotational Battle Rental Battle against regional leaders (Any of the five). This is from the woman in red after you beat the game. These give off 9 BP per 3-round tourney you do each time.
    Ah therein lies my issue, I only have 5 badges.

    How about triple/rotation battles in the PWT prior to beating the game, still one BP per challenge?

  21. #1171
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Republic City
    Posts
    2,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Ah therein lies my issue, I only have 5 badges.

    How about triple/rotation battles in the PWT prior to beating the game, still one BP per challenge?
    Oh, I actually only have significant knowledge of stuff the woman in red offers you. I only ever remember the plot-related PWT match and just continued through the game. I think I did a few test matches from the woman in green. But check out the triple battle option with the Driftveil Tourney while you're there. I think it gives a lower BP count because the people are not all Gym Leaders in the Driftveil Tourney. I dunno. Sorry if I'm not being clear lol.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

    International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

    X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

  22. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    Oh, I actually only have significant knowledge of stuff the woman in red offers you. I only ever remember the plot-related PWT match and just continued through the game. I think I did a few test matches from the woman in green. But check out the triple battle option with the Driftveil Tourney while you're there. I think it gives a lower BP count because the people are not all Gym Leaders in the Driftveil Tourney. I dunno. Sorry if I'm not being clear lol.
    Thanks, I did, the triple-battle for certain and indeed it gives 2BP.

  23. Default

    Right Now I am playing White-2 on an American DS Lite.

    As I understand, if I got a Japanese 3DS, I could get the Dream Radar thing.


    MY QUESTION is: Do I need a Japanese Credit/Debit card and address to buy the Dream Radar app thing, as well as the Pokedex 3D pro thing?

    Finally, does the Dream radar work or is it available on regular Japanese DSi units?

  24. #1174
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    in bw2 game, we can have from a plasma sage ghetis notebook to translate the abyssal ruins puzzle to japanese, can someone transle them to english plz, to see if there are new information about the symboles

  25. #1175
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    MY QUESTION is: Do I need a Japanese Credit/Debit card and address to buy the Dream Radar app thing, as well as the Pokedex 3D pro thing?

    Finally, does the Dream radar work or is it available on regular Japanese DSi units?
    I wouldn't think you'd need a Japanese credit or debit card, IF you import a Japanese prepaid eShop card that you can scratch off and redeem for funds.

    The Dream Radar is only available to 3DS users, not to DSi users.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Page 47 of 237 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •