Page 5 of 237 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Not really, it only took me like 15 minutes to find my Eevee. So anyway about the Water Stone.. can you only get them at the World Tournament or can you find them somewhere else? I need one for my Eevee because I think it's going to evolve into Umbreon or Espeon soon and I don't want to use them.
    You can find one in Route 19, but you'll need Surf so.

Oh well, if they're about to evolve, you can just press B your way until you get a Water Stone, you'll just need some patience.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 24th June 2012 at 11:28 PM.

i noticed a item in a spot i cant reach after the second town anyone know how to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Jeremy View Post
    i noticed a item in a spot i cant reach after the second town anyone know how to get it?
    I think I may know what you are referring to, it's possibly you can't reach it until it's Winter when snow piles up and you can get places you normally couldn't, just like with Black/White.

EDIT: You can use your magical powers to make it snow(By changing the month on the DS to the appropriate month for it to be Winter(Not sure which it would be)) then see if you can access it then.

I'm not sure if changing the time affects the game negatively at all though, I believe it did affect some feature in Black/White.

I doubt the item is worth it though, especially if it's so early on.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 25th June 2012 at 1:22 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Just a question but, can you trade over pokemon that are not in the Regional Dex before the "Elite Four?"(Before Post-Game)?
    Example: Trading over a "Ralts" when I just got to Virbank City ready to battle Roxie.

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

Luffy Forums Username: The Void

Quote Originally Posted by xXdArKvOidXx View Post
    Just a question but, can you trade over pokemon that are not in the Regional Dex before the "Elite Four?"(Before Post-Game)?
    Example: Trading over a "Ralts" when I just got to Virbank City ready to battle Roxie.
    Yes.
    In fact the very first person who was leaking information traded over a level 100 mewtwo the moment he got the c-gear

Just wasn't sure.

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

Luffy Forums Username: The Void

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Does Mistralton Cave become accessible before the league?
    I believe it's available as soon as you can Surf there, so yes.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Great, I can trade eggs to my game

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    I believe it's available as soon as you can Surf there, so yes.
    Well I can already surf, but Marshal does not let me enter the cave.

Am I missing something?

Well I can already surf, but Marshal does not let me enter the cave.

Am I missing something?
    Are you confusing Twist Mountain with Mistralton Cave?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Are you confusing Twist Mountain with Mistralton Cave?
    Oh god... I was.

But again, will Marshal let me enter Twist Mountain before the league?

Where is the move relearner located? I want to put Aurora Beam on my Vaporeon until I get Ice Beam.. I'm in Mistralton City but I can't find him.

Where is the move relearner located? I want to put Aurora Beam on my Vaporeon until I get Ice Beam.. I'm in Mistralton City but I can't find him.
    She is at the PWT in Driftveil City, as is the Move Deleter.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I think I remember hearing she now at the World Championship, or at least around there.
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

But again, will Marshal let me enter Twist Mountain before the league?
    No. If you're trying to progress, you need to go back to Mistralton City and Skyla will fly you to Yamaji Town (you might need to find Professor Juniper at Celestial Tower first if you haven't already) and you finish off the game in Northeastern Unova (Undella Town, Lacunosa Town, Village Bridge and Rt. 11-13 are accessible before you defeat the Elite 4 this time). If you just want to know which areas are inaccessible before the League, the following are post game:

-Everything east of Skyarrow Bridge including Rt. 1-3, 17, 18, Nuvema Town, Accumula Town, Striaton City, Nacrene City, Dreamyard, Wellspring Cave, Pinwheel Forest, P2 Laboratory, Plasma Frigate (it docks at P2 Laboratory post game)
    -Everything between Marvellous Bridge and Black City/White Forest including Marvellous Bridge, Black City/White Forest, and Rt. 15 (Rt. 14 is available though, right? I'm not 100% clear on that)
    -Everything between Twist Mountain and Tubeline Bridge including Twist Mountain, Icirrus City, Dragonspiral Tower, Rt. 8, Moor of Icirrus, and Tubeline Bridge
    -Clay Road
    -Heart Cave
    -N's Castle

Anything else I'm missing?
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 25th June 2012 at 4:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

might be a silly question but where do i go/what to do i do after getting the 7th gym badge. i tried going through this cave somewhere off undella town but it's blocked by some karate guy and his roggelrola
    岩根雅明=♡

Well dang. No Twist Mountain. This is a stretch, but is it possible the Icy Rock and Moss Rock were moved?
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    might be a silly question but where do i go/what to do i do after getting the 7th gym badge. i tried going through this cave somewhere off undella town but it's blocked by some karate guy and his roggelrola
    Go to Drayden's house to learn about the third Dragon Pokemon, beat Team Plasma, then go through Marine Tube.

ah thanks.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Araleon View Post
    Well dang. No Twist Mountain. This is a stretch, but is it possible the Icy Rock and Moss Rock were moved?
    I don't think so, IIRC you can't get Leafeon and Glaceon until post game. I've actually noticed a lot of Pokemon in the new Unova Dex that are just plain unavailable until post game (many of them clustered towards the end of the Dex, of course). Everything from 276 onward is post game (with the obvious exception of Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect). There's some others, too, like Cryogonal, which is only available in Twist Mountain.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 25th June 2012 at 4:30 AM.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    No. If you're trying to progress
    I wanted to enter in the cave to capture a certain Pokémon.

Thanks!

I wanted to enter in the cave to capture a certain Pokémon.

Thanks!
    Well you can't get it until post game then. I went through the Dex, and there's easily a dozen or so evolutionary lines of Pokemon that aren't catchable until post game, which is sad. They don't seem to be optimizing the space they have in the region. I could easily find somewhere to put a lot of these in so they'd be available before the Elite 4.

Anyone know where you can get Sun and Water Stones?

anyone know where Skarmory is in Rebirth Mountain?

NVM, found it in the doubles grass outside the entrance for anyone who wants to go look for it
    Last edited by unstopable373; 25th June 2012 at 6:12 AM.

Which is the password on the frigate in order to get to Anachroma?
    Username in all of my games is Jimmy

Spoiler:- 3DS FC:

Page 5 of 237 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast