Page 51 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 5922

Thread: Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

  1. #1251
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS
    Posts
    6,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaorusquee View Post
    Has anyone else had any problems with their Hidden Hollows drying out? My Giant Chasm one hasn't spawned in two days!
    Hidden Hollows have a 5% chance of regenerating.


  2. #1252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaorusquee View Post
    Has anyone else had any problems with their Hidden Hollows drying out? My Giant Chasm one hasn't spawned in two days!
    yeah, there's only a 5% chance of anything at all appearing every 256 steps, so it's not unlikely to happen.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  3. #1253
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Landlocked
    Posts
    119

    Default

    I know they do, but TWO DAYS??
    View my trade shop here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-s-Trade-Shop

    English Black FC: 0948 4275 8925
    English White FC: 1163 7087 2919

  4. #1254
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsed soul View Post
    I'm receiving errors when I try to use the search option, so I apologize if this was asked already.

    Is there any hiragana/katakana guide to English for Join Avenue? I'm finding it very difficult to tell what store has what function. Most importantly, I can't direct the people to the proper store to level it up. I've tried typing it out a few times and plugging it into google translate, but it's usually translated weird.

    If I knew what kana to look for though, I could easily do this.
    There are guide of Join Avenue here but it is JP http://www57.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw2/pages/34.html

    I think we need Join Avernue as own thread
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

    My Safari have :

    I can Pokeshift service.

  5. #1255
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okiri View Post
    I have a question, I know you can use the unova link feature with the USA version of Black or White, but can you use the same game twice? I mean I dont wanna mess up with this.
    I guess I'll find out when the US version comes out in October, but I've no reason to believe it can't. You aren't sending/saving anything to Black/White. Your Black 2/White 2 is receiving/saving it so there's no reason to believe the transmission from the original games can't take place more than once.
    3DS FC: 5086-1744-8054
    Normal Type Safari: Dunsparce, Loudred and Eevee
    2DS FC: 4699-6653-8772
    Psychic Type Safari: ???, ??? and ??? Maybe someone could tell me?

  6. #1256
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaster0000 View Post
    There are guide of Join Avenue here but it is JP http://www57.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw2/pages/34.html

    I think we need Join Avernue as own thread
    This is definitely what I was looking for. Much thanks~


    *~*~*~*Pokemon Fan since 09/29/98*~*~*~*~
    Rainbow Houndour by Mega Trickster, Recolor Houndour
    and Houndour banner by Slicing_Scizor. Thank you guys <3333

  7. #1257

    Default

    I'm not sure if I must post it here, but whatever:

    I saw here that there are a few "unknown" trainers in the Type Expert Tournaments:

    • Walter in the Bug-type Tournament
    • Vito in the Dark-type Tournament
    • Illusane in the Dark-type Tournament
    • Bonnie in the Dark-type Tournament
    • Ryuichi in the Dragon-type Tournament
    • Rensuke in the Ghost-type Tournament
    • Ieji in the Ground-type Tournament
    • Botsuri in the Poison-type Tournament
    • Cart in the Psychic-type Tournament
    • Thatcher in the Steel-type Tournament


    I guess they're here to "fill the void" of their specialty type Masters (there must be atleast 3 Type Experts for each type, I guess), but who are they?
    Last edited by drawk[e]; 9th July 2012 at 4:09 PM.
    Gimme what I neeeeeeeeed!

        Spoiler:- Teams & Stuff:

  8. #1258
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaorusquee View Post
    I know they do, but TWO DAYS??
    When you say two days do you mean 48 hours of playing, or two days in the real world going buy where you aren't playing for every single second? If it's the latter, then it's not like it'll regenerate when you aren't playing, and as it was mentioned, it only has a 5% chance of regenerating which happens every 256 steps, so even if you are playing for a long time, if you aren't walking around it's not going to regenerate a lot.

    If you are looking for a certain Pokemon, you should just walk around the area a bunch until it appears, it could still take a while but it'll be quicker then playing casually doing other things.

    Quote Originally Posted by drawk[e] View Post
    I'm not sure if I must post it here, but whatever:

    I saw here that there are a few "unknown" trainers in the Type Expert Tournaments:

    • Walter in the Bug-type Tournament
    • Vito in the Dark-type Tournament
    • Illusane in the Dark-type Tournament
    • Bonnie in the Dark-type Tournament
    • Ryuichi in the Dragon-type Tournament
    • Rensuke in the Ghost-type Tournament
    • Ieji in the Ground-type Tournament
    • Botsuri in the Poison-type Tournament
    • Cart in the Psychic-type Tournament
    • Thatcher in the Steel-type Tournament


    I guess they're here to "fill the void" of their specialty type Masters (there must be atleast 3 Type Experts for each type, I guess), but who are they?
    Pretty sure they aren't anyone of interest, probably have clone sprites(Lass, Bug Catch, Ace Trainers, Breeders, those kind of things).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  9. #1259
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A white Van with no windows...
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    During Autumn Rt 20 has some deep leaf piles you can fall into, ala the mud in Platinum, is there any reason to them? There are only about 4 spots on the whole route you can fall into, so I was wondering if they are purely for looks or not?

    In fact, To Frunk to Dunk's signature is right where one is, it's 2 tiles up from where Mei is standing.

  10. #1260
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaorusquee View Post
    I know they do, but TWO DAYS??
    It isn't based on time. It's based on steps. How much have you walked in those two days?

    The future surrounds us.

    Let us begin.




  11. #1261
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    With Shizui and Brawly.
    Posts
    122

    Default

    I am kind of confused about this type tournament thing, I have done Mixed and Rental and Driftveil tournaments several times now.. where can I find this Type tournament? I can't understand Japanese..
    I claimed Machoke in the Official Claim a Pokémon thread.
    And I unofficially claim Shizui/Marlon and Brawly.

  12. #1262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    [...] Pretty sure they aren't anyone of interest, probably have clone sprites(Lass, Bug Catch, Ace Trainers, Breeders, those kind of things).
    Hm, alright. Too bad, I wanted some new characters in the Tournament.

    Did anyone battle them?
    Gimme what I neeeeeeeeed!

        Spoiler:- Teams & Stuff:

  13. #1263
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS
    Posts
    6,757

    Default

    Alright I am at Virbank City and defeated the Neo Team Plasma guy, now what do I do?


  14. #1264
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hidden Hollow Dweller
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Alright I am at Virbank City and defeated the Neo Team Plasma guy, now what do I do?
    Gym? Done? Pokewood? Done? Take boat down by the dock to Castelia.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

  15. #1265
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS
    Posts
    6,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDice View Post
    Gym? Done? Pokewood? Done? Take boat down by the dock to Castelia.
    Yep, the gym and the Pokewood, but I can't take the boat.


  16. #1266
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hidden Hollow Dweller
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Yep, the gym and the Pokewood, but I can't take the boat.
    Oh, I forgot, I think you may need to go to the Virbank complex and do the little battle the 3 workers sidequest? Theres a bald guy at the entrance, talk to him, and then find the 3 workers. I think thats about all the main events for Virbank.... that I can think of at least.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

  17. #1267
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS
    Posts
    6,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDice View Post
    Oh, I forgot, I think you may need to go to the Virbank complex and do the little battle the 3 workers sidequest? Theres a bald guy at the entrance, talk to him, and then find the 3 workers. I think thats about all the main events for Virbank.... that I can think of at least.
    Ah thanks so much, been stuck for 30 minutes finding out what to do.


  18. #1268
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Is there any other way to respawn the hidden hollow in pinwheel forest faster i want Bagon and its such a hassle with a 5% chance of respawn and and a low chance of it being a pokemon :S
    Black 2 Team:

  19. #1269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crcogator View Post
    Is there any other way to respawn the hidden hollow in pinwheel forest faster i want Bagon and its such a hassle with a 5% chance of respawn and and a low chance of it being a pokemon :S
    Just walk. Each 256 steps there's a 5% chance that it will respawn.
    Gimme what I neeeeeeeeed!

        Spoiler:- Teams & Stuff:

  20. #1270
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Battle Frontier isn't in ORAS
    Posts
    6,757

    Default

    How do I get to the Castelia Park?


  21. #1271
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo99 View Post
    What does the man want? And the one after him?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeRM9GXKeA0

    What should i enter there?
    What is your catchphrase, what do you say when you're emotional, and what do you want to be called. They're distributed to anyone you link with, and you say them on other people's Join Avenues. What you want to be called everyone calls you whenever you talk to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    How do I get to the Castelia Park?
    Go into the sewers, then up the staircase that's nearby to the west.

  22. #1272
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    With Shizui and Brawly.
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Nevermind, I apparently already unlocked it some time ago. Talk to the Red dressed lady instead of the Green dressed one. The way Serebii put it on his site made it look like it was an option on the green side.
    I claimed Machoke in the Official Claim a Pokémon thread.
    And I unofficially claim Shizui/Marlon and Brawly.

  23. #1273
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the next flight up
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    I'm stuck in Opelucid City and Team New Plasma have already came and I've beaten the grunts, a sage and one of the Shadow Triad. Nobody but Drayden is around now and I don't know what to do next. Can anyone help?

  24. #1274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    I'm stuck in Opelucid City and Team New Plasma have already came and I've beaten the grunts, a sage and one of the Shadow Triad. Nobody but Drayden is around now and I don't know what to do next. Can anyone help?
    Head to Undella, then onto Seigaiha City.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 10th July 2012 at 11:27 PM.

  25. #1275
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the next flight up
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Head to Undella, then onto Seigaiha City.
    Thanks! I'm on my way now.

Page 51 of 237 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •