1. Magmorator or Electivire? Which type - Fire or Electric - is more useful in-game? I remember that last time, in White, there were almost no fire types since I chose Samurott. But Electric types are pretty rare too, and I don't want to use an Eelektross again. So, what's your opinion?
2. The gift Gible/Dratini you get - is it early enough to use pre-E4? I don't care how hard it is, I would love to have Garchomp in my team pre-E4. So, is it possible? (Same thing goes with Metagross)
3. Finally; what flying type will be the best to use? I hate Unfezant, and unfortunately Gliscor doesn't learn Fly. What flying type do you recommend? (IIRC, Braviary was available only waaaaay late game in White)
Thanks for your help. This'll help me decide which game to get :-)
Ask someone to trade you a Braviary's egg whenever you are able to trade then.
Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010
2. Shiny Gible/Dratini are clearly post-game. You can't even access the area until you defeat Alder. If you want it for the SECOND time through the E4 that's possible, if you can deal with the pain of a Lv. 80 Latios/Latias Draco Meteor boosted.
3. Flying types: If you heat Unfezant so much try the Braviary and Mandibuzz (depending on game) if you're that desperate.
You could also try Simisear though he is not as good or if you want to wait you can get a Chandelure, your choice.
I just have two really random questions about BW2:
1) Is the Unova Link Passes transferable over WiFi, or only over Local Wireless?
2) When it came to the BW Trainer Card, there were a select number of Multiplayer Avatars that you could pick. Did they expand that selection in BW2, or is it still just a small number of Trainers to pick from?
Originally Posted by The Requiem
I know this probably sounds stupid, but can you trade between B2 and B1?
Ok, stupid question time;
How do you activate the Memory Link feature? (For reference, I have beaten the Elite Four.)
Last edited by BlackWhiteMonta; 11th July 2012 at 9:13 PM.
Sweet. How do they explain the trades with people 2 years ago?
This might sound stupid but how do you get to the desert resort?
white2 team: ()
black2 team: ()
I was wondering, is there a way to play the subway Multi battles with a friend over wifi? I would find it strange if there wasn't a way, yet in Gen IV pt/HGSS you can.
Can you rematch Achroma/Colress again after you have got the Master Ball?
And is there to get specifically Red Shard in caves? I'm always getting Blue Shard, Yellow Shard, and Green Shard up to 20 for each of them, but I only get 5 Red Shard. Thanks!
Last edited by kamineko23; 12th July 2012 at 10:34 AM.
To get regigigas, can i trade from BW the 3 regis from Emerald?
I didnt use them to get D/P regigigas
Last edited by cuchifru; 12th July 2012 at 1:32 PM.